Remember to split up your LINK

Remember, LINK is the last golden ticket out of poverty and you should never store 100% of your linkies in a single place. As unlikely as it is, someone could hack Binance or even Ethereum itself and steal everything you own.

Thankfully, since LINK is a blockchain-agnostic project, that means it can be stored on ANY chain using ANY wallet in existence! Sergey and Steve actually guarantee this interoperability in the white paper and it is a large part of what makes the project so appealing in the first place. Because of this, I strongly encourage all linkmarines to split their stack evenly across as many of the following as they can muster:

>Ethereum wallet (MyEtherWallet is always good)
>Several different exchanges (Binance, Coinbase, and Gemini are highly trusted) so if one goes down it's not game over
>Bitcoin wallet - Bitcoin is the O.G. blockchain after all and probably more hackproof than any other in existence.
>Monero wallet - storing your LINKs on the Monero chain has the added advantage of obscuring your trade history from the feds. When you finally cash out you won't need to pay any taxes on your LINK stack.
>Skycoin wallet - Storing your linkies in a Skycoin wallet will actually earn you coinhours passively! It's like earning node dividends without the wait or hassle.
>Try looking for little-known crypto projects that might have a fork in their future. If you store LINK on their wallet when the fork occurs, you get free forked LINK!

There are just a few ideas, but there are innumerable safe places to spread your LINK stack out in. As you can see, it's almost irresponsible to keep all your LINK in a dusty old MEW wallet when there's so many perks to storing it elsewhere. Keeping your link spread out like this also helps against the temptation to sell your LINK prematurely during the climb to $1000. Personally, I have my LINK spread out over 8 different wallets and 5 different exchanges, and I've never felt comfier.

Attached: 1517094357687.png (1082x695, 503K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WMOK46b8-6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're a fucking faggot who will die in excruciating pain
good ID tho

that fucking id lol
best way is to split it up into 10 or so different paper wallets

shut up OP

Ive never typed this out to anyone. This is a suiting moment

Kys faggot

If any newfags are reading this, don't listen to this faggot. Trying to put your LINK in anything other than an Ethereum wallet will mean losing them forever.

Attached: guesswhosnext.png (676x302, 54K)

I can confirm on the skycoin wallet, I've been holding 50% of my link tokens there myself since January and I've amassed 30 million coinhours (it actually calls them LINKhours in the wallet, which is pretty cool). Skycoin as a project is a little dodgy and it's probably higher risk than keeping your link in a standard Monero wallet or what have you. But the passive income is hard to beat.

i advice store links in bitcoin core wallet
it's secure and free
nice tip fren

Not a bad idea, OP. Synth is cooler than Sergey anyway.

Attached: photo4999080824758446071.jpg (958x1280, 141K)

I got mine split between coinbase, binance and a couple paper wallets...its so easy storing them on coinbase just send it to the ETH adress

DEVILISH

Attached: 1537496596662.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Thanks OP, just split 100k

WTF MY LINKIES ARE GONE!!!

Attached: images (2).jpg (236x236, 6K)

binance wallet is the best wallet

I had all my links stored on litecone during the litecoin cash fork and got a sweet 10:1 payout of free linkcoin cash tokens

Thanks fren.

Just sent it to you bitcoin address that’a the safest way of storing it, sky coin sucks

Dont do this

To anyone reading this don't listen to op. You will lose you money.

How much did you lose?

hello pahjet

if someone falls for this...they actually deserve losing their link.

youtube.com/watch?v=WMOK46b8-6w

Thanks for doing this write up fren, should never put all your eggs in one basket

Attached: 12A390AE-02D6-4B33-B116-6D7F71D90296.jpg (500x376, 71K)

You actually think you are clever and funny? Just neck already.

Keep 90% in cold storage and the remaining 10% on exchanges (emergency stack)