How can I profit from this?

How can I profit from this?

Attached: 1538408747176.jpg (641x466, 36K)

Dow Chemical Company

Open an exclusive bisexual period sex hotel

sterilize all shitskins

Attached: 243joyf.gif (150x113, 244K)

Invest in uranium enrichment facilities

Sell period blood at Whole Foods.

I just love what leftism has given the world truly much better than that oppressive and racist European patriarchy

this is why I'm a neet
society is disgusting and retarded

Open a restaurant that uses period blood in recipes like pancakes. Or period blood bakesale. Would work better if you are female

I unironically love period sex. You can cum inside her with no pregnancy worries, and afterward your crotch is all covered in blood it's gross but kinda cool in a sick way

There are extreme left, there are extreme right, neither are representative of either side. Get this bull shit out of here faggot

Fucking GROSS

>it's gross
You should have stopped there.

Attached: centrist 24.png (1024x611, 232K)

You can still get her preggers depending on how fast her cycle is and when her ovulation usually occurs. But you are right period sex is just fine. I used to do it with my gf in the shower or on a red towel.
What's kind of weird is seeing chunky blood mixed with semen dripping out of the hole you were just in.

Attached: 83E66B43-E8D7-4DA5-9276-CAD53B0A8894.png (911x549, 896K)

So being a period drinking nazi is okay with you because you’re not a normie. Ok buddy

Isn't that cannibalism?

>That is your take away

You might legitimately be retarded

not sure you understand ovulation cycles all that well user
the safest period is actually a week before her period. nutting in her during the last day of her period and a particularly quick cycle can let the sperm survive long enough for an egg to be released and inseminated, even if it's pretty rare

Leftist: Drink period blood, goy.
Rightist: You're an insane degenerate and so is everyone like you.

You: I literally can't tell the difference between these two.

The best sex I ever had was when my girl was on her period. You should try it sometime