How do I fake 5 references. I have 0 friends

I need them for this job.

Attached: 1536691156330.png (971x546, 55K)

Learn to voice act
5 burner phones
ez pz
Maybe even make a fake website or two for "businesses" you worked for

Start going to church.
Have references from prior jobs.
Do community service.

I'll be your first reference

I cab vowch for u Fren.

Attached: 1527539544619s.jpg (250x200, 6K)

You have plenty of frens here, just leave an email and I'll be your reference.

Fucking kek. Are you applying to work at McDonalds? Unironically the only job that asks for exactly 5 refrences.

Attached: kcy8tzzhpe611.jpg (800x800, 113K)

this is the sort of shit that disgusts me about jobs. theres all these little shit tests that ultimately mean nothing. but normies eat this shit up. its like a popularity contest rather than an exchange of services

Your ability to obey and conform is the best indicator that you will be a good employee...

No, they get the information for security purposes. Like if you steal a bunch of shit they want multiple ways of potentially tracking you down.

this is why im glad i made enough money to never work again. the whole process disgusts me, from the cover letter which is basically a signed piece of paper that exemplifys your submissive nature. the job interview a drama performance, the fake optomism, fake smiles, the "hello bill, yes bill i will get your coffee right now"

i would kill myself if i had to do that for the rest of my life. yuck it makes me sick just thinking about it

I’ll be your reference fren

how would you know that, do you work at mcdonalds?

Attached: 151569151.jpg (640x633, 42K)

Most are done via email nowadays

Is there a market for a business that provides fake but high-quality references? I'd accept bitcoin as payment ofc

Attached: 1538447978066.jpg (1200x1710, 184K)

>y HeLL 4 u ?

checked

Are you fucking serious? You need references to flip burgers in Ameriland?

Take several pictures of yourself wearing various different mustaches and outfits and caption them with praise for yourself and attach them to the resume.

>Start going to church.

Only weirdos go to fucking church, wtf?

Attached: 1327573619038.jpg (600x450, 342K)

go buy 5 track phones and a calling card for each. then you have 5 phone numbers. individually the cost isnt high but 5 phones and 5 cards adds up if your short on money. what will happen is they will call and never get in touch with the person they think they are calling. assuming they even call

people on fiverr do it

Just use a burner app or fiverr.

>fiverr
>i give reference i do. ten dolla give i do

Attached: 9CE5DC54-D390-4790-BCA7-A8D2D817A1FD.jpg (1242x785, 663K)

create an an email account. list the email u der the refernences name on your resume. if asked why they dont have a phone number tell them they didnt want to be called. when they email just pretend to be them and boast about yourself.

this —

just call a random mate and ask him

see : watch?v=EJ7SdJ70YGA

Just get 5 dudes from Jow Forums to do it