Fucking neets go get a job right now

Attached: 1526587735119.png (670x413, 61K)

>Paying taxes
no thanks

Why? Those statistics are fudged at best, Op

>send out 400 of these
>still no job
Tell me more about this hot job market.

Attached: 1538428513096.png (1247x1558, 413K)

Have you thought about changing your profession? If you are ready and motivated, in hotels, cafes and construction, everywhere I go people say to me that they are looking for staff. If I crossed the street I'd find you one job.

meant to

>bosses now have to start paying more or their employees will starve
>government moving goalposts on what counts as being employed every year
>at this point if you're not dead you're employed
I recently left my job because I can make more day trading than paying what I used to have to just to work

>3,2 gpa

gee I wonder why you can't get a job you fucking retard

Clif talks about the .gov eventually needing to headhunt neets, usually in connection to the Antarctic breakout meme.

mechanical is a meme, you should have studied CS

I've applied to every single minimum wage job in a 10 mile radius (500 in total) and I've received no response. I have no money for schooling, so what now?

>inb4 torrent beginner coding books and teach yourself

Programming is a huge meme, you need proper qualifications and years of experience to make an actual career out of it. And the job market is already extremely saturated.

construction

>bachelor
>of science

Attached: 1532734607320.jpg (664x764, 76K)

Thanks to 45 . The labor supply markets are falling, thus increasing wages. You're happy now, just wait until the next prez comes in and opens the flood gates for foreigners working.

Your resume is better than 99% of people out there. Its way better than my resume thats for sure. You gotta change up the tactics - use recruiters to fit you anywhere, even some shithole, then leave in a year with 1 yr of exp

Based. What’s your PnL?

The real unemployment rate is closer to 23%, which is tens of millions of people. 230k more on payroll is a drop in the bucket

Attached: saupload_P150613-1(3).png (500x327, 24K)

uuummmm what job can i get where i don't get dirty and can be alone the entire time

hotel desk person at night?

Attached: 1522592549893.jpg (634x776, 184K)

>230,000 server, stocking, fry cook, packaging and retail jobs.

FUCK OFF!

Attached: 1534155893499.png (631x595, 190K)

programming isn't saturated, engineering is

>23%
Massively dumb
The unemployment rate in the great depression only topped out at 24.9%

yeah, we are at those levels now. its just hidden thanks to our elaborate welfare system which has replaced the breadlines

Were actually in a depression. Gdp growth has been falling since 04. Government hides this with money manipulation/asset inflation and welfare. Many on assistance

Attached: sgs-gdp.gif (500x320, 14K)

Fuck you macron larper

This. I see ebt accepted signs everywhere i go. Most people i know are on it

The great depression era lacked sufficient automation for society to prosper and churn at that level of unemployment. In the present day, the lights stay on amd the rule of law remains.

>shadowstats
These guys literally just multiply the official numbers by a constant they come up with. And they include part timers who want to work full time as unemployed, as well as people who’ve stopped looking for work, who are not really unemployed.
Imagine a woman who has a child and becomes a housewife. She doesn’t want to work anymore and she’s not looking. She is “unemployed” according to shadowstats. But really she’s just dropped out of the labor force.
Their numbers are not revelatory, data will be skewed in any time period. Looks like we’ve been in a crisis for centuries.

>going outside
>being around normies
>being around minorities
>making money for shlomo judenstein
>selling my energy for fake paper (((currency)))
no thanks

Attached: 1504010252296.jpg (220x200, 9K)

How are people who've stopped looking for work not really unemployed?

>programming isn't saturated
Reading threads on Jow Forums tell me otherwise.

im not american buy isnt 4.0 GPA the highest? 3.2 sounds pretty good to me. If i cant get a job with that resume i would just be a surf bum on welfare

Every job application I've seen that lists GPA as a qualification asks for 3.7.

>getting in wagie's ATH
>market dump is coming
>slaving for goldberg

Attached: 1443553781663.jpg (1080x1080, 799K)

why are the standards that high? you're basically scoring 90% on everything you do.

is it easy to score +90% in america?

I literally don't have any fucking idea WHO are you like rename your shit to something that can be triggered by HR keywords you dumb faggot

Being unemployed implies you wish to be employed in this context. Are toddlers unemployed?

>_______ State University

I'd say it's obvious why you're unemployed but they might not have taught you basic reasoning at your summer camp.

Attached: 1533240359331.png (1370x1388, 1.95M)

People who have given up looking for work do wish to be unemployed but they're are too many roadblocks keeping them from finding work... like not enough jobs.

Too many graduates, too few job openings. Employers can be as picky as they want.

BSME grad of 2013, didn’t get a single app response until I applied for shit out of my home state (md) apply for shit in the south and Midwest to get your foot in somewhere and it’s cake from there

And yet...

Attached: Unemployment-Extension-of-Benefits.jpg (520x642, 48K)

lol we still have 6 years of Donald, then 8 years of Ivanka then another 8 from Barron

Fellow 737 aerospace fag here.
Your resmue is a cluttered mess.
Shit is hard to read and full of buzzword shit.

I published over 6 papers in my PhD only, 3 postdocs? He
1. can't deliver results
2. Still didn't realize academics is a meme if you are goy

Software Engineer here

I have a degree in CS and two years of work experience

Realistically speaking, should I ever be worried about being unemployed?

If you count “who makes a living wage” or “who has six months of savings”, it’s like 80%. If you can’t have any savings for yourself/to invest you’re basically a slave. Not really “employed”

They’re gonna an hero soon/good as dead. So they don’t count.

rip roarin booger penis

>Shit is hard to read and full of buzzword shit.
splain

most of those 80% could have some savings if they weren't terrible with money

>should I ever be worried about being unemployed?
yeah as soon as you stop learning and improving your skillset to match market demands, you'll be looking at unemployment 5-10 years down the line, could be as low as 3 years if your CS work is in a fast moving industry like webdev that is increasingly being automated

>get a job good goy all the other plebs have one

Attached: 1423745597624.png (436x425, 58K)

I agree with the above user. You've done a lot of projects and seem intelligent obviously, but just as important to an employer is "can this person fit in with the existing team?" Culture and personality fit is important too. If you sound too autistic, they might understandably be a little hesitant to respond.

I'd recommend taking out some of the details that have the least relevance to the position you're going for. The closer your resume matches the job description's desired buzzwords, the better.

Attached: 1526518570921.gif (340x324, 218K)

Have you thought about making a personal statement or did you want people to just continue thinking you're autistic?

excuse me ma'am, but i too am a bachelor of the sciences

Attached: 1351324623462.jpg (400x400, 30K)

I find that hard to believe with the way prices are these days. Everything is fucking expensive. Rent, food, car, gas, insurance, taxes

>you'll be looking at unemployment 5-10 years down the line, could be as low as 3 years if your CS work
No.

People vastly overestimate how fast automation is going to take over CS / webdev jobs. Businesses have all varieties of needs, in all likelihood you're guaranteed a job for the next 20 years. When automation is smart enough to take over CS jobs and make the applications that businesses need for their specific use case, it will be smart enough to do literally any other profession so you're gonna have a much bigger crisis on your hands

Attached: bls.png (797x308, 42K)

A bit scary desu. I wish you luck. Keep trying.

Hugs (I mean it).

I doubt that's the case.

the handshake user your yet to master it

Your fucking resume is giving me eye cancer it's so fucking dense everyone probably just skips past it and doesn't even read it man.

Also what the fuck were you doing at all those conferences and internships and shit -- no networking? Jesus christ.

Read it and weep spergs, soft skills are king

who here millionaire from being a wagie?

You need to focus on TEAM achievements and not solo ones. Modern hiring teams only want "culture fits" AKA NPCs why play nice with others.
Start by cutting down ur resmue by 1/2 and put some Team experience in there.

-aerospace fag who helped HR hire new people who could actually do the job

>Tell me more about this hot job market.
No white males allowed.

Attached: ZOGEMPEROR.png (791x447, 65K)

>why are the standards that high?
Why hire an american when you can get 10 pajeets with the "same" qualifications for the same price?

>no networking?
Its called nepotism.

if we define unemployment as "working age adult not earning a living wage" then the number is easily 20%+

Attached: 1532285543756.png (384x389, 196K)

While your resume is professional looking, if that is indeed yours, it's frankly too crowded and jampacked. Simplify it a little.

Just imagine receiving this Mark Twain novel of a resume and having to sift through it all to find what you really need to know. You probably wouldn't if you had dozens of others to go through. Let your resume be a good highlight, and let your interview show the details. Remember that most HR reps are lazy fucks, so make it so that they have to put in minimal effort to interpret your resume.