Is this it? Is the breakout about to start? Is the golden bull run upon us?

Is this it? Is the breakout about to start? Is the golden bull run upon us?

Attached: file.png (2013x1114, 190K)

I sure hope so. I'm fucking done.

the golden bullrun has already occurred. Every pump from her on out will be no more than the occasional 2x until every major corporation adopts the technology privately and employs their own DPL networks, leaving all you neets behind with your 2017 gains.

Yes, we are officially in the bull. We are now in the breakout pump. If you are still holding, the golden times are here.

You mean like Starbucks and Microsoft with BAAKT that is going live in Nov? Ya, we are setting up the golden bull buddy, you better be in.

Just sideways until the very last second.

IDS HABEDIN

Literally no more significant than SWELL, lmao.
Amazon, IBM, Microsoft, Boston Dynamics, and ay big player that could potentially move a price in this market are already developing their own decentralized platforms unrelated to the daydreams listed on Binance.
Blockchain and its variants are the future, but you neets are going to get rich holding shitcoins, that's not where the money is going.

Crypto is the future. Suck a dick

It is but it's not whatever shitcoin you're holding dumbass

Like when the internet came out but everyone moved over to at&t's competitor

OP do you know what a breakout is? What exactly does your chart show us breaking out of? Does that long wick say anything to you? What about the volume, if you even bothered looking at it? BAKA. Yes, it's the 'breakout' please go 100x this on Bitmex and get riggity-rekt retard.

You are correct that blockchain, in some shape or form, WILL have a very valuable application in the near future. But it won't be because it's being used as a "currency"; it won't be because you bought LINK; it won't be because banks use XRP. Nothing you can invest into today will have any value, all significant projects are privately developed and will be used for logistics and programming.
Don't believe me? An immediate example you can look up yourself is Amazon's VERY heavy interest in blockchain; but guess what? They aren't interested in ETH, DBC, LSK, or any of those oh-so-promising names you know. They will deploy blockchain to its fullest to improve their AI-driven warehouses and who knows what else, but neets and normies won't see ANY gains from that because it's not an asset they can invest in.
Good luck this holiday season, I hope you get some clarity in that stocking.

>thats not where the money is going
yes true. its going to XRP.

amazon has every right to develop their own blockchain. they have the resources to do so and they would be dumb not to. you're retarded on the basis that the coins that are available now arent going to be used. jurys out on bitcoin but ethereum will and XRP will be replacing nostro/vostro

Investing into ETH and XRP is like investing into Myspace; consider that Facebook was already a giant before their shares went public. Alts are way too young and are nothing more than proof-of-concepts.

uhh if anything eth is the myspace and xrp is amazon/google at single digit share prices. i agree with you on the rest of the alts though. i believe that in the future the only cryptos left will be bitcoin, xrp, and eth. eth will remain because it is and always will be the goto dapp platform for startups and entreprenurs, xrp obviously will remain because banks are starting to adopt xrapid to replace nostro/vostro and bitcoin will remain because it will ultimately be an incredibly valuable store of value especially after all btc has been mined

Time will tell, user. Regardless of what happens, I hope everyone on this board sees some major green candles before anything gets set in stone. Happy holding.

Attached: 791.png (425x425, 158K)

That'd depression, son.
Yep, Jow Forums volume has literally dropped off a cliff. Most threads aren't even about crypto anymore. This is a great buy signal. We had that massive green dildo a bit ago and nobody is even talking about it. Bullrun Inc.

We will never see a bullrun like 2017. If you really believe this, you are stupid as fuck. Will go down to 1k.

Attached: never happens again nocoiner a brief history.jpg (2951x9999, 3.2M)

Attached: 3gmw1c7w24k11.jpg (960x564, 25K)

i dunno, but everyone sees the same chart right now, a months long triangle coming to a point. what will happen?

im thinking either fomo or panic sell, maybe both and then sideways more much to everyones dismay

>every major corporation adopts the technology privately
dude private blockchains are fucking worthless useless inefficient craps. but open office was a big fad so maybe.

sweet
would give me a lot more time to buy in if that happened again

This is chump change, the last mini bullrun was started by a $1000 green dildo from the heavens.

This is not an indication of anything, we are in sidewaysville for a while longer

$1000 green dildo very soon at the very end of this years meme triangle will start incredible FOMO and formation of giant cup to heavens.

None of these 3 will be relevant 10 years from now.