Commercial medicinal mushroom cultivation

I want to cash out some bitcoin and start a medicinal mushroom farm
anyone know how to sell the mushrooms once you grow them?

I grew a few ounces about a month ago and ate them all thinking about life
and growing medicinals is something I would enjoy
I love prepping substrate and watching the mycelium grow
I love checking temp and humidity and airflow and eventually harvesting

my main issue would be packaging and distribution
I want to be 100% legal and acquire the permits for a structure and business license
anyone know how to start, or have a recommendation on what scale to start at?

Attached: th.jpg (600x400, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rollitup.org/t/bulk-mono-tek-pictorial.395504/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how to grow psychedelic shrooms op?

nooo I know how to do that
I want to move past that and do it legally with lions mane, oyster, shiitake, rieshi, etc.

can u teach me plz, ive done shrooms but i wanna grow them too, plz

Why not try getting a booth at a flea market, or processing/packaging and selling directly to a grocery store? Ebay and Amazon are also options.

look at this rollitup.org/t/bulk-mono-tek-pictorial.395504/
don't need horsepoo it over complicates things

not interested in anything illegal I enjoy those on my own time
I want to know how farmers markets or gourmet restaurants or heath food stores handle medicinal mushroom distribution

ur probably gonna have to find a way to market it first locally, open a stand at a farmers market and call it anons mushroom house, calling it medicinal might shy people away, you want them to be interested first so you can pitch your shrooms to them and also have a wide variety for the shroom enthusiast, idk just a thought

>try getting a booth at a flea market
I think I will have to do some market research and start this next spring

I'm currently taking medicinal mushroom capsules and extracts I buy on amazon
If I produce my own and have excess I could make my own capsules and maybe sell them on openbazaar or ebay/amazon
I'll start researching small scale methods to start and once I can get rid of supply up the scale and maybe hire help if I need it
the profit margins have to be huge, growing mushrooms is literally dirt cheap

perhaps also not only a mushroom shop but other medicinal herbs as well who knows

yeah I've heard lion's mane taste like lobster or crab when seared
I'll have to learn marketing to appeal to people outside the medicinal mushroom scene
but medicinal mushrooms are legit there are so many benefits to taking them
I'm having wild dreams and increased endurance during cardio work outs

I could even compost the substrates mix it with organic additives and sell mycorrhizal compost

not many people like doing actual research nor do most believe in medical use claims because of all those weird chinese herb teas that do jack so youll have to find a way to prove it to unwilling normal customers or prove proof of quality to the informed customer

you're right
I've given friends my extracts I've bought and they reported crazy lucid dreams
but maybe I could have some literature at the booth I set up or offer 1 dose samples

I guess it won't be easy because the people who are doing it now don't want competition
I'll just have to learn as I go

a consumer based approach is probably your best bet, people want results asap nowadays, doing case studies on established medicinal mushroom sellers could help as well, note what they are doing that you cant and can do and see if u can plausibly claim a market share,

solid post, thanks
I know I can undercut them and offer freshness in my surrounding area
they probably have incredible efficiencies in their growing process
there's a mushroom grower in my state that uses a cave to have a large controlled environment

Not sure if there are regulations for homeopathic supplements. That's a big one to check.

I think you can't actually claim it does anything health wise
like we can't actually give financial advice here lol

Attached: th.jpg (680x340, 77K)

Oh snap! I didn't think about the SECNiggers possibly roaming this board.

I just found out the worlds largest mushroom growers/distributors are a 40 minute drive away from me (they employ over 500 people)
I'm going to call them during business hours tomorrow and see if I can get a tour or apply for part time work

Growing oysters right now OP. Godspeed. I'm having a hell of a time making a clean print though.

I'm growing on 100% amazon boxes and it feels pretty good

Check out What the fungus

haha that's cool dude I hope you get your clean print!
I have a great collection of psilocybe ovoideocystidiata prints haha
a couple years ago I threw a culture on my mulch pile and waited a couple weeks before I mixed it up and spread it around the yard

that's a sweet channel thanks for the info!

Always been interesting in shrooms

You’ve inspired me OP

Attached: image.jpg (640x803, 512K)

thanks again this is the perfect channel, my new favorite
they're super interesting organisms to learn about