RAGIE WAGIE STOMPS HIS FEET

JEALOUS OF THE NEET

Attached: wagiieeee.png (2208x976, 186K)

OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1537761894482s.jpg (250x200, 7K)

not gonna lie, former bernie voter here. this is hilarious watching bernie crash and burn but in all seriousness we can’t let this guy try to help out ever again

Bought something for 9 dollars last month on amazon...now it is 15 dollars...thanks bernie

RAGIE WAGIE
STOMPS HIS FEET
RAGIE WAGIE
CAN'T BE NEET

IF HE DOES
HE WON'T EAT
IF NO SLAVING
SLEEP IN STREET

RAGIE WAGIE
STAMP HIS FEET
RAGIE WAGIE
SCARED OF NEET

WAGIE CRY AND WAGIE MOAN
WORK HIS FINGERS TO THE BONE
WORK AND WORK NO TIME FOR FUN
ONLY EXIT IS A GUN

Attached: 1535835523323.jpg (620x456, 102K)

The issue isn't demanding better conditions, the issue is these bald psychos have such a stranglehold on the economy they can fuck their employees in every novel and interesting position they so desire.

Attached: 1537475548584.jpg (436x452, 38K)

>I can see what's happening before my eyes
>I somehow conclude that less regulation of corporations is the way to go

>increase regulation because it’s better for everyone to be a serf with a salary of 30k than for some people to have the opportunity to make it at the expense of some people being broke

Fuck you I would rather roll the dice at a chance of being middle class than live in a world where everyone is doomed to be working class forever living in Facebook houses (tm)

>look up amazon listings
>type seller into jewgle
>has their own site
>same product is cheaper with free postage
>people still use amazon

they stopped being good value the moment they controlled the market. they now overcharge because its a fact that you sheeple are too fucking lazy to shop around.

Amazon takes a a cut, so the price has to be higher to get the same margins.

Walmart is almost always cheaper with free shipping on everything, and they won't hold your order for two weeks because you didn't pay a $125 membership fee.

The only good thing about Amazon is that their poojet customer service will refund or replace anything at the drop of a hat without question.

You neets are finished
Those cages are being built for you

Holy fuck no, delete this.

*breathes in deeply*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I remember the news of the wage hike being posted on cuckbook for the first time and all the liberals clicking like the like/heart button

>Note 9 (128GB) is 1029 EUR everywhere
>See it for 830 EUR at German Amazon
>Write this post with your new Note 9

The official manlet device
Is it dare I say../ourphone/?

Attached: Manlet-Note-9.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181004-181318_Nova Launcher.jpg (1440x2960, 886K)

Ragie wagies just can't catch a break

Attached: 1499726195854.jpg (275x275, 14K)

>implying it could only be one way or the other

wow thanks bernie

This disgusts me

That was the trade off for the coveted $15/hour liberals keep screaming about.

the solution si not regulation, but another person competign with amazon for employers.

>help out
How ironic, the more you try to help out with misguided economic reforms, you just make it worse.

WAGIES, FROM NOW ON THERE WILL BE NO MORE LUNCHBREAKS
MR TOILBERG WANTS YOU BACK IN YOUR CAGES IMMEDIATELY

Attached: 1536765227583.jpg (588x870, 181K)

Shiiitttt

Attached: signal-2018-10-01-170732.jpg (693x960, 53K)

Kek what you thought it would be that easy wagies?

Attached: 1ewdzs.jpg (399x385, 37K)

So much desperate envy from neets itt

>RAGIE WAGIE
>STOMPS HIS FEET
>RAGIE WAGIE
>CAN'T BE NEET
>IF HE DOES
>HE WON'T EAT
>IF NO SLAVING
>SLEEP IN STREET
>RAGIE WAGIE
>STAMP HIS FEET
>RAGIE WAGIE
>SCARED OF NEET
>WAGIE CRY AND WAGIE MOAN
>WORK HIS FINGERS TO THE BONE
>WORK AND WORK NO TIME FO
>RAGIE WAGIE
STOMPS HIS FEET
RAGIE WAGIE
CAN'T BE NEET

IF HE DOES
HE WON'T EAT
IF NO SLAVING
SLEEP IN STREET

RAGIE WAGIE
STAMP HIS FEET
RAGIE WAGIE
SCARED OF NEET

WAGIE CRY AND WAGIE MOAN
WORK AND WORK NO TIME FO

Attached: 1536948231872.jpg (1220x900, 731K)

Plus they made my cage smaller!!!!

>doesn't realize that the biggest corporations write the """""regulations""""" then hand them over to the government in order to gain an unfair advantage over smaller businesses

you are hopelessly naive

>be startup
>design and build a revolutionary platform that can compete with amazon's
>be offered a takeover bid you can't refuse

perfect competition will always lead to oligopoly, always.

Perfect

>Corp practices wealth redistribution.
fucking based

That's hit or miss. I've never seen books cheaper than Amazon and I got some cheap porch furniture there for less than half the price I saw similar stuff elsewhere, but their electronics do tend to be pricy.

Attached: Screenshot_20181004-233104_Nova Launcher.jpg (1440x2960, 891K)

if the takeover bid is accepted, atleast teh service should be improved and atleast one guy got milliponaire.

>takeover bid not accepted
>Amazon slashes prices of the products you offer to undercut you even at a loss
>you are about to go out of business
>amazon offers you lower takeover bid
>you sell
>Amazon raises prices
Theyve done this a few times, most times no one talks about it but a few have discussed it eventually like the diapers.com guy

liberals dont understand economics. Justin trudeau raised taxes on the top 1 percent resulting in a real revenue loss

>RAGIE WAGIE
>STOMPS HIS FEET
>RAGIE WAGIE
>CAN'T BE NEET
>IF HE DOES
>HE WON'T EAT
>IF NO SLAVING
>SLEEP IN STREET
>RAGIE WAGIE
>STAMP HIS FEET
>RAGIE WAGIE
>SCARED OF NEET
>WAGIE CRY AND WAGIE MOAN
>WORK HIS FINGERS TO THE BONE
>WORK AND WORK NO TIME FOR FUN
>ONLY EXIT IS A GUN
RAGIE WAGIE
STOMPS HIS FEET
RAGIE WAGIE
CAN'T BE NEET

IF HE DOES
HE WON'T EAT
IF NO SLAVING
SLEEP IN STREET

RAGIE WAGIE
STAMP HIS FEET
RAGIE WAGIE
SCARED OF NEET

WAGIE CRY AND WAGIE MOAN
WORK AND WORK NO TIME FOR FUN
ONLY EXIT IS A GUN

toilet breaks down from 3 minutes to 1 minute

YOU STUPID, STUPID, WAGIES.

DON'T YOU THINK WE PLANNED FOR THIS? DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT US NEETS WITH OUR ENDLESS FREE TIME?

you really don't get it do you?

Oh wow, poor wagie, must have been worked particulary hard in his cagie today. Alright stupid wagie, let me explain to you how this works:
1.NEETbux are still there, you just have to have kids
2.NEETS will still get their share of your wagies. This is because we're going to start adopting little Aryan girls.
3.We will raise her with YOUR WAGIES, as pure, properly ladies. These girls will be maidens, unlike modern roasties.
4.When these pure unspoiled maidens come of age, we will marry and breed them (YES YOU CAN DO THIS, see woody allen)

don't you see now wagies? you can't defeat the NEET's immense intellect. Any law you create will be twisted to our benefit. Soon our numbers will eclipse yours, and wagies will be our slaves directly (not that they aren't already, but you'll be calling us master instead of NEET. Perhaps Lord NEET or Master NEET depending on the mood). Just wait. a NEET utopia will soon be born and its all because of the foolish little wagie who didn't know his place.

Attached: angry_pepe[1].jpg (900x900, 65K)

true, one of the things that I do support is that efficiency through acquired tech always increases and should be supported

there are plenty of stories out there how the big firms drive out smaller competition, because they can afford it through economies of scale. In my opinion smaller concentration is still a-okay, but the scope at which it's happening now is truly a bad sign. As soon as a company in one segment can influence the entire sector and control the labor market & inflation, it's time for the regulators to wake up. Even if the company behaves okay-ish, it's too much power in the hands of a single company for it to not abuse its power in the future, it's simple game theory.

I like eBay too, you can get a lot of the same shit with free shipping even under $25 and the seller sends it off the next day most of the time