6 more days until 10/10/2018

Predictions? Dubs calls it.

Attached: world_currency_by_2018.jpg (420x579, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MADYzQstpsU
groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I predict (fuck all)**0.5 will occur

youtube.com/watch?v=MADYzQstpsU

Revelation 13:16-17 King James Version (KJV)

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Attached: mark of the beast.jpg (480x360, 13K)

$.50 EOM

Checked.
We're all fucked.
Oh well user, might as well go down on top of the pile.

implying it's not ssn

implying its not xrp and bichip

Checked and holy shit, right hand- hot wallet. Forehead- cold wallet

>right hand- hot wallet. Forehead- cold wallet
shieeeet never thought about that

Attached: 1234223.jpg (1134x1026, 131K)

>literally the day after my chinese astrology prediction says i will make a fortune during this month
feelsgoodman.png

Attached: Saturn_or_null?.jpg (564x272, 23K)

Nevermind the fact that Satoshi Nakamoto is an anagram for.....drum roll please....

A Hook To Satanism

more like "a OHKO to Satanism"

The beast will be unleashed on 10102018

the 10 clearly stands for 10 cents

wtf are you all smoking?

The phoenix will rise....
iphone x=phoenix=people around the world will be controlled through their phones

Explain further please.

the 10 is binary

Que?

G-guys I'm scared. T-this is spooky

Attached: 1527737618691s.jpg (182x249, 6K)

>holochain

low effort, you won't get your Rupees today Sanjay!

stop being such a pleb, write dates like a grownup
YYYYMMDD from biggest unit to smallest
you don't write time like mm:ss:hh

Bitcorns is satenic?

Attached: 75a.jpg (657x527, 33K)

HAHAHA you thought asian man is JESUS ?

Attached: heaven.jpg (1242x1210, 123K)

HOLOFEEEEEEEEEEET

link is garbage

It's XLM you retards. This is already known.

/Thread

I'm beginning to think so bucko

explain your work user

I don't think Bitcoin is Satanic.
It's definitely something worth investigating though.

Attached: Proof-BitcoinPhoenix.png (1511x1085, 1.3M)

>The Cyrillic letter Ef (ะค, O) descends from phi. Phi is also used as a symbol for the golden ratio and on other occasions in math and science.

golden bullrun confirmed?

The phi letter is the biggest redpill.
It represents Gold like you said, and its also the 21st letter.
Bitcoin only has 21 million coins. Bitcoin confirmed.

OHKO = one hit knockout

if you are going by the biblical prophecy the mark of the beast will be UNDER the skin; the hand or the forehead specifically. if it isn't embedded under the skin, then it is NOT the mark of the beast

Attached: Embedded.png (849x675, 31K)

>21st letter
>21 million
interesting observation user
Since reserve currencies change every century or so, and they usually start off backed by gold, and central banks are still buying gold, I would think that the new currency would be gold-backed crypto, specifically BTC or one of its forks

bitcoin gets deleted by accident and its replacement is "bartcoin"

isnt beast just a euphemism for something that finds its dominion in the physical ? Like a Sovereign of the temporal realm ?

the "beast" is the anti christ who will cause everyone to get the mark (of the beast) in order to make transactions

What happens if you refuse the chip?

Yeah that sounds reasonable. A lot of countries are still buying up gold like crazy too, so I'm sure it'll be valuable for a while.
I hope that bitkernz isn't satenic but there's not much 1 person can do

well it hasn't happened yet so i couldn't tell you. i assume u wouldn't be able to buy anything. i can't really see something like that happening anytime soon unless something crazy happens that demands it, but what would that be?

Well here's the verses anyway. Notice that it says "in" and not "on". so yea no buying or selling things according to the biblical prophecy.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

TPTB can invent a situation that makes it necessary.
We'll all have to wait and see what happens.

They have a plan and they create fake crises so they can control the rate at which the narrative unfolds. They also jack off to numerology and they announce in their own coded way what they will do next.. So I am totally expecting something to happen - maybe not Oct 10 but eventually

I mean yeah, it's a song about revelations, but curiously the lyrics about
>cryptic letters and numbers that flow through the net

that album came out 2 years before bitcoin was even invented.
now that's strange.

Attached: 1531427670346.png (1067x851, 181K)

>10/10/2018
I will get a gf

That shit is spoopy as fuck.
Fuck the NWO though.

Bakkt is unironically the way forward, it's a crypto debit card from what I can see. I'd be ok with that.
I like crypto a lot but I'm not a fan of everything becoming cashless and tracked and chips and all that shit.
I'm a very low tech person, but I can see the benefits crypto might bring.

We'll see anons.

yes i know, that's why i screenshotted it. it's a biblical prophecy and then it explains how paper money will be destroyed and a new currency, a crypto currency, will replace paper money. and like you noticed this song came out well before Bitcoin was even created. take from that what you will. Also i invested in Bitcoin a few years ago solely because of this song, not even memeing

>iphone x = phoenix

HOLY SHIT WE ARE FUCKED

>please buy my bags

You don't need conspiracy theories to understand bitcoin is going to $trillions

Attached: csw.png (664x4124, 399K)

>2 years before bitcoin was even invented
The NSA released a paper discussing the possibility of digital money based on cryptography back in the 90s though.

groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm

>groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm
Interesting that this paper was sent on Oct 31st.

That's the same day Satoshi sent the whitepaper to the crypto mailing list.

now you have my going down the rabbit hole reading the lyrics to that album
it's interesting, thanks user.
That's true, I've read the paper before.
But that's the first I've heard of it this way in relations to revelations.

FWIW I haven't ever been a very religious person, but some of this shit is seriously pretty spoopy

The reason that revelations and religion has significance is because the people currently in power give them significance.
It's a giant game.

Try this 1997 book.

Just lol at noobs not realizing how huge the invention of Bitcoin is and therefore how underrated it is.

Attached: Digital Gold.jpg (2448x1836, 582K)

Is it?
Or is it simply the fact that so many people in power believe in it, that maybe we should pay more attention to it?

great find user

>21 million BTC
>x number of oz's of gold on reserve
>divide one into the other for the value of BTC
>but how would they gather all the bitcoin to do this? Maybe they would start a new currency? But so much energy has already gone into proof of work

Sure pay attention to it in order to understand and play the game.

why would they need to gatehr all the BTC
they've been in since day 1

>why would they need to gatehr all the BTC
>they've been in since day 1
If they're going to profit maxiamlly from switching the reserve currency wouldn't they want it all to begin with? That would mean that a few NEETs and fedoras might have an inordinate amount of the new money. That's what makes me think they might invent a new currency like BTC and that the latter was just a test run.

oh shit that's a good thought.
hmm
well if you wanna really be conspiracy theory about it, when BTC forked, people who were insiders had a long time to stack huge amounts of BCH.
Some neets might get rich , but it's probably a drop in the bucket compared to how the fiat wealth is spread out today.

bagholder cope. keep accumulating son

those are ean13 guardbars christfaggot.
a 6 (right side only, it's how a reader can read a bar code even if it's upside down) is a line a space a line and then an even wider space

Attached: sixes2[1].gif (288x201, 4K)

I -I am not t-the only one?

Attached: fv3q3h.jpg (641x530, 53K)

Bitcoin is cash BCH

>christcucks don't understand 666 is kikes being butthurt about Nero wrecking their shit

wtf i love 666 now

soooo. this is either bitcoin becoming something greater. or. some other hyperbole some are making it out to be. big deal

Im so psyoped by this shit