Guys...

What IS a stock?

Can you...

Can you hold it in your hands?

Attached: OH baby.jpg (960x720, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CE3JS-kvhCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, it's just a peice of paper and there's like one company that holds all of the paper stocks for all of the US. When you buy a stock your actually just buying a claim to that stock.

No, like, that's just paper that SAYS the stock exists

But WHERE is the stock? Can I touch the TRUE stock?

What do stocks feel like?

Attached: Sparkling violetear.jpg (600x639, 36K)

you own a piece of the company

so if you by a piece of google you just bought some of the bricks in their office, or like a water cooler or something

It feels like the most beautiful virgin's soft breast

It feels like a bag of sand

Why would anyone buy a stock?

Can I take the bricks out of the office? Or does Google have the final say in where the bricks go and how they're used?

hope it's not the latter

kinda want some bricks

Attached: Jeh7h8c.jpg (605x807, 88K)

Stock certificate exist. Digital now.

You own claim to the company after the bondholders. Bondholders are the real owners of any company.

So if I owned a failing company's stock and they to into bankruptcy, I could ask for office chairs that the bondholders didn't want?

it's an agreement. it has as much tangible existence as any other form of contract

basically yes, but they just sell all that stuff and distribute the money between all of the shareholders. it's unreasonable to divide a few hundred office chairs between a few hundred thousand shareholders.

But if rather have a chair than the money

No you don't.

You don't own the company at all. You just have a right over voting or potential dividends. You DO NOT own the company AT ALL. Why do all fucking fatclaps think this.

if you own enough voting share of the company you might be able to work something out. nobody is going to mail you an office chair though.

But they can vote to mail me an office chair if I really really really push for it, right?

then you can buy it at the auction they hold to make money

technically yes? would have to run a pretty massive campaign for it though. you'd soon have somebody just send you some random chair just to shut you up

You won't get a chair an office qt was using, those always go to the bond holders

What if the qt IS the office?

Attached: 1462075598278.jpg (600x800, 97K)

No. Its a ponzi for boomers. Crypto unironically has more fundamental value than a stock

>Why do all fucking fatclaps think this
youtube.com/watch?v=CE3JS-kvhCU

Then she's a WHORE.