Why do I hate jews, niggers and muslims so much?

Why do I hate jews, niggers and muslims so much?

Will I stop hating them one day?

Do I have to die so the hate disappear from my body? from my mind!

I already made it, I have two gf, family is happy, ok I lost my father but for fuck sake why do I hate them so much everyday and think about the 14 words every morning?

Attached: 893679_101125753417697_2118317892_o.jpg (717x960, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

intellectualtakeout.org/article/muslim-inbreeding-huge-problem-and-people-dont-want-talk-about-it)
youtu.be/72jifSo6kVA
youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

From what i know, this is the recipe for hate:

>Judaism, Islam and Africans are something different, foreign and unknown to you
>When you don't understand something, you are anxious of it, fearful and scared, because... Well, you don't know
>Thing we are afraid of turns on our fight or flight response, and as Aesop said: "It's Easy to be Brave from a Distance" and just like ghosts, we begind to resent these scary things, we begin to not like them, like when we were kids vs the boogey man
>Finally dislikeing and resenting things leads to, full blown, unrivalled Hatred, we begin to want do destroy, get rid and ultimately erase the things we do not like

Ane thats what i think, learn about these people you hate, and the hate will go away... Or just quit being a fag

Muslim here. Hate isn’t healthy, OP. Seek help.

Attached: B456DB82-3D74-4F48-98A9-70EC04135B66.jpg (976x642, 343K)

I'm not convinced that learning about islam makes the resentment go away

It atleast makes it more familiar, more "comfortable", there are of course problems with Islam, but that doesn't mean to blindly hate it

This, but unironically

Or, you know, they're actually just mostly bad people.

I'd literally do slave labour to enter the USA
t. UK third worlder

Absolutely, hate is inexcusable, but we can still "teach the hate away" if you will. Like that black dude who joined the KKK and did a Ted Talk

I dated "muslim" girls
I've been to holidays with a black friend once
My best friend is jewish

I just don't hate them personally, I hate the poison they are to my nation, I can't put this out of my fucking head.

I just want to stop hating them
I have bad ideas
If I talk to a psy they will lock me up

Attached: apuhug.jpg (1000x564, 90K)

because you have no real relationship with any jews, niggers, and muslims.

Make a jewish, muslim, and nigger friend. Most likely, they're not gonna be as jewy, muslimy, or niggardly as u think.

Most people are normal and boring. They're not interesting enough to hate.

>Most people are normal and boring. They're not interesting enough to hate.
Based beyond belief

I had a Jewish friend... they're OK. All of the orthodox ones moved to either London or Israel
I had a Muslim friend as well. They're not as nice

i found the JQ to be improbable until i met a few of them and they all had the exact same disgusting behavior traits. 1488 ever since

my best friend moved to Israel too..
I'm even thinking to do the same because my city is fucked
But it's strange because I love Hitler...
I made my jewish friend vote for far right he was okay with me on all the topics...
Why it's so fucked up in my brain

I love arab girls and got numerous but I cant imagine myself inseminating them, I would be a betrayor to my nation....

Blacks are 60% nice but their only will is to racemix with white women, they are ennemies to the White race

Attached: 1354348026681.png (588x700, 150K)

Why you pretend to be me, bro?

Also, I bought something that will help to record favela videos.

Attached: bunda.jpg (780x1040, 61K)

I see where you're coming from, every nationality can be super fucking annoying. To be fair I'm not any better than you, while i dont "hate" muslims, i SEVERELY DISAGREE AND AM annoyed by their bullshit. But again, it the bullshit part, i don't dislike the Muslim, i dislike his shit friends

If that makes any fucking sense

even if you pay me I dont fuck the pig on your pic

Attached: IMG_2520 copie.jpg (750x1334, 174K)

Its you buddie? Good to see you alive.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-09-13 at 20.15.27.jpg (585x1040, 34K)

ok so why do you hate jews and muslims so much?

Could it be cause you hang out here on Jow Forums? And you get your information from people who all believe similarly to people on this board, i.e. everyone besides white christians are mostly inferior, etc. etc.?
You should have variety in all aspects of your life. Including where you get your opinions.

The trick is: there's only so many cultures and so much of it you can consume anyways. after a while you'll realize there's not much of a difference between dumbass pajeets worshipping elephant headed god of good fortunate ganesh or christians worshipping a burning bush or muslims believing in the kuran. all monkeys of a species basically behave similarly if you watch them long enough, even if they look vastly different at first few glances.

we hate them because we live with them on a daily basis and they are for sure a poison for our society

they rape they steal they smell

I dont want to raise my children near these cockroaches

>Why do I hate jews, niggers and muslims so much?
Stop browsing Jow Forums
>Will I stop hating them one day?
No
>Do I have to die so the hate disappear from my body? from my mind!
probably
live stream please

reporting in
but I AM the real FAVELANON

Attached: IMG_0062 (2).jpg (750x1334, 128K)

>until i met a few of them

yea I'm sure millions of jews all around the world have the exact same disgusting behavior traits...

I know a communist jew
I know a jewish slut
I know a jew who only wants sex after marriage
I know a jew who makes hitler jokes all the time and does drugs

I know a nigger who plays sports
I know a nigger who was staunch christian, then turned atheist
I know a nigger studying philosophy and does not believe in violence

I know a headscarf muslim
I know a muslim who just likes the food and the traditions, doesn't care about the qur'an
I know a muslim who prays 5 times a day and I hate him
I know a muslim who prays 5 times a day and she's a bit of a self-proclaimed "hoejabi."

These are people I've met in Turkey, UAE, America, England, France, and Belgium.

Just get out your small circles and small minds

Hue, hope you have fun buddie.

Wish I had more time to chat today, but I gotta go see my cousin in hospital.

Have a good night

you say "they" like all of them steal and smell and rape.

that means if there's even one muslim who doesn't do any of those things, your theory is invalid.

And let me tell you, there's a shitton of muslims who don't rape steal or smell.

>t.traveler
take the rope way out hippie

if you don't see any difference between christianity and islam, then you're beyond help. the old testament might be bad, but quran is way worse and christians (including the vatican) typically cherry pick what they believe in. I say this as an unreligous person by the way. have you never heard any muslim talk on tv? have you never read in the quran? have you never read any other islamic text? have you never been to an islamic country? not every culture is beautiful.

these are places I grew up and received education and then lived and worked.

I don't know if you've noticed, but it's very easy to go from one place to another. you can find a job rent a place and book tickets online and then just get on a plane. etc.

I don't get how it's hippie it's just moving from one place to another.

That being said, you're probably American, and you can literally run into all the diversity you could ever want without even leaving your country.

>if you don't see any difference between christianity and islam, then you're beyond help

Lol it's basically the same book, written by people of similar cultures, of similar times, in the same region.

Christianity is shite, they'll cut your clit off in many places in Africa because of Christianity
Islam is shite, they'll cut your clit off in many places in Africa because of Islam.

Wealth, Education, Healthcare. Those are the words you're looking for. Religion can be easily neglected when judging any society.

maybe because the probability that people of those groups will harm you in some way is higher?

i wasnt racist til i travelled around the world and lived in a multi culti hell for ahwile (sydney). living in my third country now since i left idaho 15 years ago and all i can say is the world is a terrible, disgusting place. people in general can be find but collectively they are absolute trash outside of affluent white people. stereotypes exist for a reason. if its any consolation racism is not a white problem, its worldwide. everywhere hates somewhere and typically they have a good reason to.

Attached: 1538021600485.jpg (728x506, 69K)

dont worry because they hate you too
REDPILL: everyone hates each other!
which is why multikulti wont ever work or last!

>redpill
lol okay edgelord

people don't care about each other enough to hate each other. people want to get paid, they want to eat food, shit, and they want a place to sleep. the rest is secondary. not even secondary, the rest is actually just fantasy.

That's why places in which people can easily work, eat, shit, and sleep are places in which people are much less likely to even criticize each other let alone harm anyone.

This. The world outside of europe and the us/canada/oz is garbage. Close the borders don’t let anyone in. Wtf do we need millions of idiot immigrants for anyways? Import third worlders import the third world.

Yeah, of course you write with reddit spacing, you ignorant piece of garbage. I don't think the other user should say "all" muslims do it because it's incorrect, but they are on average an extremely inbred group (intellectualtakeout.org/article/muslim-inbreeding-huge-problem-and-people-dont-want-talk-about-it) who revere the alleged words of a pedophile who preached peace until numbers were on his side, and he then turned into a mass murderer with a long list of arbitrary and cruel rules, including those which would have apostates like me murdered. This isn't to say that Old Testament Christianity wasn't the similar - but the Christians at the very least weren't complete and total garbage and tried to change their ways even if the institution is still flawed. Nothing in comparison to "modern" Islam still. Islam and its followers are not worthy of being preserved or protected in the way that brainwashed leftists attempt to do - and the good ones just aren't worth the risk of all the shitty ones.

Attached: islamsopeacefulandfeminist.jpg (1464x1665, 556K)

only when they are forced to, but when people have choice the majority prefer to live with their own races and cultures

first of all, while both are abrahamic religions, it's not the same book and the bible much better written than the quran. second, if anything, then the old testament is comparable to the quran, but that part of the bible is mostly dismissed by most christians. further, christianity is more developed. like I said, they cherry pick what to believe in and many high ranking christians have fairly liberal (for a religious person) views on science, womens rights, homosexuality, etc.. the reason for that is that christianity was forced to adapt to the western culture and they have to continue to do so to prevent more people from abandoning their religion. all of those things are not the case for islam. regarding your last point, I disagree. I think a major reason as to why those countries are shitholes is religion. there are plenty rich islamic countries, that's not the reason. islam is very critical of western (i.e. non islamic) education. the harsh environment is also not the reason, just look at isreal. religion is a major reason for many conflicts in that area.

There is no point in hating user. Don't weaken yourself...

youtu.be/72jifSo6kVA

>bible is much better written
>when it’s filled with tons of contradictions
lol

I recommend you to have a look at the quran. I've written "better" and not "well".

And learning the history of jews brings the hate on tenfold

>Christians cherry pick what to believe in
So do Muslims. No average Muslim or Christian reads their holy book cover to cover.

>there are plenty rich islamic countries
name one lol. I hope by "rich islamic country" you don't mean three families owning all the wealth, in which case I'd agree with you. But all Muslims in all Muslim countries live in poverty.

Give it at least 50 years. Muslims will be normal. Give it 150 years, all of Africa will be normal.

I'm sorry if my spacing triggers you. It just makes sense for me to put spaces between my paragraphs. I don't care much for reddt.

>mass murderer with a long list of arbitrary and cruel rules
Every single christian ruler has been a mass murderer with arbitrary and cruel rules. Almost every single person mentioned in the Bible has been a mass murderer, with arbitrary and cruel rules.

>Muslims on average are an extremely inbred group who revere the allged words of a pedophile
Christians on average have been extremely inbred up until recent history. Not fucking your cousin is a relatively new idea.

Again, give Muslims 50 years. Hell, maybe 80 years. As long as they can work, eat, shit, and sleep in peace, they will let others work, eat, shit, and sleep in peace. Noone cares about ideology if they have a good life, which is to say, noone cares about fantasy if their own lives are peaceful.

The quran is better in every sense tbqh

Books written thousands of years ago are mostly shit.

>I can handpick from any part of the bellcurve therfore the bell curve does not exist.

isn't that what everyone does to justify their own hatred?

I only write those examples for others. Maybe they've never encountered anyone who doesn't look like them, and only know about them through the Fox news or something.

I do believe white > asian > brown > black.
But if everyone had adequate nutrition, healthcare, peace, and education, I'm sure that any differences would be negligible at that point, because there would be good engineers scientists artists writers etc. from any and all races.

colonists left advanced technology in africa when they left, today it's all disused and not used, why?
they left railways/roads, they have returned to the dirt.
vid related
We aren't the same on the outside, we didn't exist/evolve in the same environments and conditions so why would be the same on the inside?

Attached: 1520005236774.webm (640x360, 2.47M)

Where can I find the full video

>We aren't the same on the outside, we didn't exist/evolve in the same environments and conditions so why would be the same on the inside

Being different on the outside is not enough to suggest a difference in mental capabilities.
We did exist/evolve in the same environments for more than 99% of human history. the Last 1% happens to be what matters most, however. Which is why I said:
> if everyone had adequate nutrition, healthcare, peace, and education, I'm sure that any differences would be negligible at that point, because there would be good engineers scientists artists writers etc. from any and all races.

empire of dust
youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc

Islam is a pile of shit.

la'anat allahi on all muslims. muhammad is a literal lunatic pedophile; blasphemer maniac warlord. a rapist and a slaver; a copycat and a false prophet. islam is a disgrace to the world and I even learned arabic to dive deep in the shit of islam. I studied for two years what muslims have only been taught with many filters. the truth is that islam is idiotic;

and muslims are hypocrites who claim the bible is corrupted (which obviously is) but quote some passage from it to prove muhammad was forementioned by GOD before his birth.
HAHAHAHAHHA!

>imagine believing in such a punishment for masturbating in which your hand will be pregrant in the afterlife in 2018

>justifying the insanity of an insane blasphemere called muhammad abul qalim ibn abdullah, a stinky, hairy devil.

>and imagine quoting the bible not understanding the deep esoteric and social message of the gospel, whom they reject entirely

Muslims are pharisee snakes

jews too after all

lol that's literally not true at all
africa lived in different conditions, almost the same all year round, warm, plenty of food.
Europeans had winter, freezing temperatures. They had to prepare to survive it, build shelters, preserve enough food, make warm clothing.
some places in africa have tribes that are the same as they were 300 years ago. wearing a rag around their dicks and some bones in their face.

kill yourself

There is nothing wrong with Islam, what you’re talking about is this fucked up “progressive Islam” which is a total corruption of real Islam and is used by thots who want to bandwagon onto the “I’m discriminated again” group so they wear hijabs and shit but they don’t follow a single part of the Quran they just continuously shit up twitter with how Islam is so great.

Real Muslims are humble, Jesus loving, devout theists who believe in a true and literal god that rewards virtue and clean living.

We developed as a species over hundreds of thousands of years. Not just a couple centures, or a couple thousand years.
Furthermore, phenotypes have very little correlation with genetic differences between humans, and it's not something that geneticists pay attention to when trying to figure out which humans went where, mixed with whom, and when.
By which I mean, height, skin color, hair texture, etc. develop very easily, compared to something like a fucking brain.

you likely have good pattern recognition abilities. don’t worry, it’s normal.

>Real Muslims

NO! NO! how are you so stupid to understand?

skipping prayers is sure hell in the scripture. when you get the virus of islam what you say is easily punishable with death you retard. how do people not understand it?
islamic terrorism and jihad is worse than incels when you get sick of it

a fake jesus who suits their ideal who will kill infidels, christians and jews in the judgement day according to their shit sunnah and tafsir (official interpretation)

islam is shit at every level, from cultural to ethical background. from cold religiousness to terrorism. it is unjustifiable

I live in a Muslim country and I live with Muslims and I'll tell you this: stay away from the practicing ones. Non-practicing or Muslims that aren't crazy about Islam are okay.

muslims believe you cannot look toward mecca while shitting

muslims are motivated to speak good about islam to make their perverted ethics prosper behind a veil of lies

muslims seek to establish the islamic state on all earth killing or making slaves of infidels, making jews and christians pay with silver.

muslims can marry jews and christian or slaves becasue they want to erase all other cultures.

polygamous domestioc violentators

have their role model in muhammad abn bdullah

a motherfucking piece of shit of a man, with twisted ideals.

muslims are also going to crash cars and have anger issues in the month of ramadan

because they are just shillers of a big scam wherethey believe they will have heavenly whores in a paradise while all their friends

americans and white people

niggers and chirstians, they believe they will all go to hell
this scam is islam

all religions are shit at every level. The books are all written thousands of years ago, none of them make absolutely any sense.

bam, this nigga say to just stay away

I say nuke them

Yes Europeans evolved over that time dealing with harsh conditions. Compare what we did in those times, and then look at what africans have done.
Africans just hunted an abundance of animals and breeded, not much thinking involved. Make spears and mud huts, move area and fight other tribe for the land.
It's not any wonder why they come to the west and rely on gibs and rape women the same as they do at home, spreading aids and relying on aid packages from the west.
And yes the brain is probably the most important thing here, thought and consideration for the future wasn't challenged for them, so they didn't need change, while euros HAD to think and create in order to survive.

for simpletons. wheter rich or not.

also BTC is haraam so every ''muslims'' here are KUFFAR

So much anger and hate, geez.

go back to israel

But I’m not from Israel?

t.literal brainlet that thinks he knows better than the Bible.

go back to plebbit faggot

I don't disagree that Africans are shite. I did say
white>asian>brown>black.
However, in 50 years, maybe 100, but definitely by 200 years Africa is gonna be civilized and well. It doesn't take that long to build railroads and cities, and make sure everyone is well fed, especially if the rest of the world has done it so well.
Just look at China, or Korea, or Japan, or a number of Latin American countries, and how fast they have developed from poverty.

>Europeans evolved over that time dealing with harsh conditions. Compare what we did in those times, and then look at what Africans have done.
The first civilizations were in Africa... And then in Anatolia... If you compare the different races of humanity at different points in time, blacks would win a lot. so would asians, so would browns, and so would whites.
I will also admit blacks have really been losing lately... By a lot. lol.

But there's no reason to believe that blacks are inferior, have always been inferior, and will always be inferior, and that it's because of the way the black race has developed over thousands of years. That's just not true.

>they are ennemies to the White race

They may forgive, but they never forget

lmao such ignorance

I've read the book. It's a shit book that doesn't mention anything relevant to my life or anyone's life in the year 2018.
Same deal with any other holy book. They carry as much relevance as the tale of Gilgamesh, or any other fantasy story written before we even knew what germ theory of disease was.

civilization started In the middle east and spread over to Europe.

This thread was better suited for Jow Forums but since Jow Forums is Jow Forums 2.0 I will say I understand you're feelings and then some.

There's only one thing I want in this life and it's conquest and subjugation.

Racism is a trait of the insecure and unintelligent. It’s idiot/incel/loser cope.

>There's only one thing I want in this life and it's conquest and subjugation
Do you want that to happen to you or... Do you have some kind of cuck fetish?

Please improve how you express your thoughts, user.

> I'm sorry if my spacing triggers you. It just makes sense for me to put spaces between my paragraphs. I don't care much for reddt.
Why yes of course, "fellow 4channer"
> Christians on average have been extremely inbred up until recent history. Not fucking your cousin is a relatively new idea.
No. Their royal lines were quite inbred, but Muslims have always been far more inbred in general - it is specifically stated in the Quran that cousins are fine to marry and breed with. This is a religion which has barely changed over hundreds of years - again, Christianity and Western countries had a big overhaul, while "advanced" muslim countries like UAE are just decadent mirrors of their religious brothers.
> Again, give Muslims 50 years. Hell, maybe 80 years. As long as they can work, eat, shit, and sleep in peace, they will let others work, eat, shit, and sleep in peace.
This is the biggest load of shit I have ever heard. When their populations grow to comparable size or influence, they start killing and removing the kaffirs. The Bosniak war is one example. They need to be left to fight and kill each other, because that is all they will do, and Israel will encourage it for its own benefit.
>Noone cares about ideology if they have a good life, which is to say, noone cares about fantasy if their own lives are peaceful.
This says to me more about you than anything else you have said. You are an extremely ignorant and foolish child (probably a typical know nothing preaching college student) living in a tower of ivory - you deserve to live alongside these people so that you can have complete understanding as to how they work. Just because you are so shallow and lacking in any real values and principles or ideology doesn't mean that this is the same for others when they can "eat, shit, and sleep" in peace. You have no idea what you are talking about whatsoever and the day you do find out is the day you are being killed by them.

I live alongside Muslims. They work the same as everyone else, if they have good food, good work, good sleep, good education, they stop killing each other, like all humans.

Realpolitik matters a lot more than ideology. Resources matter a lot more than religion.

Gay here -thanks for not hating us

T.Saudi billionaire terrorist financier

Objectivity unfiltered by subjectivity.

>Will I stop hating them one day?
If you lose yourself in subjectivity.

>Do I have to die so the hate disappear from my body? from my mind!
Or just kill them all.

>I already made it, I have two gf, family is happy, ok I lost my father but for fuck sake why do I hate them so much everyday and think about the 14 words every morning?
The Logos.

No, "friend," you obviously do not live alongside them and you are lying about this if you are saying these things. You could convince ignorant brainwashed people like you in this thread - but I see through this. Again - one day I hope that you do really get to live in their vicinity. It will be a suitable punishment.

We hate threats that we can't be a part of.

Black people aren't inferior, in fact, White people were racist towards them due to fear that when civilized, black men > white men. They were physically bigger, stronger, faster, and have monstrous cocks. People were afraid of white women interbreeding that's why black people suffered the most discrimination and for the longest time. Reason why niggas are niggas is because of their bleak history in America. Same goes for feminazis, the only reason they exist is because of past gender inequality. That being said, we've only begun working towards a more equal society in the last century. Give it 1-2 more centuries, and it will all be forgotten.

I was born in Turkey and I was raised in Turkey. I traveled almost yearly to Damascus with my family. Everyone around me has always been Muslim.

You sound like you have problems.

It's not rich people that fight in wars unfortunately. It's people who have very little to lose. Look up unemployment v. millitary recruitments.

The more you learn about Islam the more you hate it

Considering the billions (trillions?) of dollars in foreign aid as well as extensive assistance from NGO's, World Bank/IMF, etc. spent in Africa over the last few decades with minimal results, what would lead you to believe that your theory is possible?

It seems you're a bit emotionally invested in the idea that human variance is solely the result of material conditions. What amount of resources would we need to spend on Africa without success for you to change your mind? Also, why do Western nations have a moral imperative to uplift these people? Honestly it just sounds like more White Man's Burden nonsense

Not anti Muslim but there is something that the most radicalized countries are the rich Gulf oil countries in the M.E

Wow, an entire thread filled with muzzie and nigger apologist soibois. Why the fuck do I even bother visiting this board anymore?

>Black people
Blacks aren't people.

Attached: 8969.png (2877x1745, 235K)

Read The Looting Machine-the West has taken trillions in resources from Africa and most aid just goes from taxpayers to NGO’s that exist to steal money.

Dude, muslims make problems for themselves to be hated, the UK rape gangs for example that were 10-80, EIGHTY men from the same area! exclusively targeting young and often underaged white girls.
Being from the same area and all know each other is quite important fact desu, they see it as normal behaviour.
Why we bomb the middle east and then invite them to live here afterwards is fucking retardation of the highest level.

Minimal results? Not at all. Every single metric that can be considered the foundation of a successful society, (from infant mortality, life expectancy, poverty, hunger, to number of doctors, scientists, etc.) has been improving drastically in all parts of the world, including Africa.

It seems you're a bit emotionally invested in the idea that human variance is solely the result of skin color. What amount of improvements do you need to see in Africa for you to change your mind? If you want sprawling megacities with an abundance of capital and food, you're gonna have to wait a while.

I'm not so fond of the Muslims but maybe if you read about their hate towards the jew and why, you might start to level with them. Can't see you ever stop hating Jews though, the they not human

Yea dumb people from impoverished backgrounds engage in dumb activities.
However with every generation, the statistic for rape, violence, intolerance, etc. decreases among immigrants in Europe.

>Why we bomb the middle east and then invite them to live here afterwards if fucking retardation of the highest level.
Places that have more resources will always attract more people. It seems pretty natural.

Yea a lot of the money pouring in is just investment with better returns than any 1st world country can offer, but with higher risks of course. (the money is going into the hands of negros after all, lol)

>All these mental gymnastics to justify flooding foreigners into the country your ancestors fought to protect for generations

>mental gymnastics
places that have more resources attract more people. How is that mental gymnastics?

Your ancestorst fought to protect for generations. But ancestors closer to your generation decided to open their doors...I'm not justifying anything, I would prefer all races and cultures remaining in their own territories, with little pockets of diversity just for my amusement. But it is still your ancestors who decided globalism and immigration policies was a good idea. It's not like Muslims and blacks forced their way into Europe, they are just benefitting from the laws your ancestors put up..

I looked up some statistics and I'll concede the metrics are getting better over time. My issue is Africans seem to be uniquely dependent on extensive outside aid to achieve these improvements.

In the time it took China, Korea, Japan and India to industrialize (despite being exploited by colonial powers and ravaged by warfare), as far as I am aware no African population has come close to reaching parity with western or east asian countries. What happens when we can't afford to continue subsidizing Africa? And again, what is our moral imperative for uplifting these people?

>implying America can be conquered and subjugated
lmao kys