Substratscam - I want to dump

Fucking DataDash scammed me into buying this shit. I want to dump but it won't recover to a point where don't feel like a complete idiot who has been conned.

Do you think I should sell now or will this shit pump sometime?

Attached: substratumdash.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/script/vObmEraY-Open-Close-Cross-Strategy-R5-revised-by-JustUncleL/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you were warned

Attached: substratumcreator.jpg (1000x1157, 178K)

Have you noticed he just reads from info he found on reddit

And people say fundamental analysis doesn't apply to crypto. Well I can tell you it does, cause it made me sell this shit at 10x once it went into the "holy fuck this is overvalued like crazy" territory.

Here's the deal with Substratum. It was painfully obvious from the start that they were in over their heads. You could just feel it. Their only advantage was being one of the first on the market to promise a decentralized web. That's not the case anymore. When you have behemoths like Holo, people lose tolerance for shit projects like Substratum. If you're still holding this hoping it goes somewhere, it wont and they know it.
Maybe it will pump or maybe it wont. Fundamentally it's going nowhere (except if they pivot to become some kind of darknet web or some shit like that). At some point perhaps it will pump but it will pump because BTC pumps. Your value in sats would be the same, so it makes no difference if you sell now or later.

My advice is this: don't diversify too much so you can keep a close eye on your shitcoins. I'm not talking about the price, but about the team and wtf they are up to. If you notice that things are becoming sketchy, it means others will notice too. Some will notice before you, others after you. The closer you watch the project, the faster you can dump before everyone notices that it's shit. Don't get attached to your shitcoins. Dump them like the whores that they are if they start showing signs of weakness.

kek can anyone report these scammers to the SEC?

they were strait up using fake screenshots of a working software to promote their scam. They deserve jail.

Holo is a way better scam than this shit. Aside from just marketing, they have clever feedback loops and come bearing gifts.
>Fuck the SEC. everyone that gets scammed by this deserves to be scammed. The government doesn't just scam you, they take all your shit and leave you nothing.

DataDash is a delusional permabull, don't take the shit he says as financial advice.

Fucking this. I abandoned a few projects after conversing with team members and coming to the realisation that they were incompetent fools and we were all on a sinking ship. Guess what? All of those projects are now worthless..

I don’t know anything about this project, but if you ain’t swing trading this local bottom kys

Attached: 2DC8ED1D-C518-4516-8EE6-D7EAF0057387.jpg (820x884, 79K)

Yep, Substratum's dead. Everyone sell before this ship hits the bottom. The projects dead and not a single thing has been accomplished since the project was announced. Also don't forget that DataDash is a shill and everything he says is wrong. Thanks.

Attached: 1415509287295.gif (400x226, 834K)

>tfw I was the guy who dug this record up and first posted it back in December and no one listened to me.

And the best part is I still went like 10x on this shit from 20 cents all the way to 2 bucks ahahhahaa so long suckerzzzzzzzzz

Attached: 21b627c9e37faf52d73bfdc2f25cb9e6.png (129x157, 49K)

Not to mention they actually have the audacity to try to do another ICO when they didn't even accomplish anything since the first one

He called $50,000/BTC by the end of the year. In June. Because Deutsche Bank was apparently going under. He's a fucking idiot way in over his head and a terrible person to have the most subs on YT. Anyone who believed his "apology" about accepting payment from SUB is also a fucking idiot. Oh, and his dad is his manager. Top fucking kek.

Attached: hidethepainharold.jpg (1410x793, 142K)

Even his face screams " i have no problem fucking people over".

If you've held it this long, you can hold it a bit longer. Wait for the next alt season to arrive before selling.

Holy shit, I had no idea.

tradingview.com/script/vObmEraY-Open-Close-Cross-Strategy-R5-revised-by-JustUncleL/

Wait for the next alt season to sell. Everything pumps on alt season, scam or not.

Honestly though, this is a long term HODL. I'm talking 1+ years when we have an actual working product. I'm bullish on SUB and even I don't think this shit's hitting $1 again until we get a full product launch or until ETH kicks off the next rally. This isn't a coin for day traders or autists who check prices every morning.

Attached: 1433729286373.jpg (400x483, 35K)

Absolute state of crypto. Multiple time convicted felon crackhead goes on to become CEO of crypto that raised millions.

Attached: Substratum2.jpg (852x480, 75K)

Substratum fanboys are toxic. They shit all over Shift (shiftproject.com) every chance they get. Shift never had an ICO and is actually accomplishing what they promised (still down 95% like all the other coins but when they actually deliver the price could recover some of the value).

The fact that Shift, which never had an ICO, has continued to build the product during the bear market and saw a much weaker pump than Substratum at the top of the bubble (when they even delivered a decentralized IPFS hosted website before anyone else) just shows what complete bullshit it all was - you were just investing in the marketing teams of these coins, that's it. The projects with ICO money and no incentive to build the product used their money on marketing instead of development so they pumped the hardest.

I wish all these people with decentralized web projects would know (((who))) is doing the censorship.

Because they're blue pilled as fuck on the jewish question, they end up not quite solving the right problem.