Thank you garlicanon. You changed my life...

Thank you garlicanon. You changed my life. My sleep is better than ever and I have a mental clarity that I've never had before. Thanks again.

Attached: 42335071c0f5f392bf6ba7abb154e8d4.jpg (644x483, 14K)

Wait till you try onions.

>tfw you browse Jow Forums too much

Attached: 1537282589214.jpg (1000x1000, 114K)

How do you deal with the smell? i had to stop eating raw garlic because i sweat at night when i sleep and my bed would smell like garlic, i actually had to throw my sheets out because the smell wouldn't go away.

explain.

How many cloves do you eat a day? It burns to eat all at once

Wash them stupid

even when i washed them the stench was still there. Garlic has a very powerful odor im sure i smelled horrible when i would sweat my ass off at the gym.

Don't use dollar store detergent. Learn to vinegar and baking soda yo get odors out. Domesticate yourself user.

It's not about the quantity, but the preparation. Eat just one small clove, but crush it and let it stay for 5 minutes in the open air so that some enzymes start doing some shit or something like that.

That\s what I remember being the takeaway from that thread

Here's the next big step, start taking fishoil. Make sure it isn't rancid though.

Attached: Weekenders_Adventures_of_Scooby-Doo_2_(redo).jpg (1000x800, 300K)

Anyone have a good thread on this?

I haven't noticed any problems with the smell. I just brush my teeth and floss like normal. I don't sweat much.

I do 2 or 3 per day, but just one at a time. You can try starting small.

Crush a garlic clove (i.e. with a crusher), let it sit for 10 minutes (this releases the allicin), chew it a little and swallow it.

chew on parsley after

It's a great mosquito repellent also

But why do this. What effects? how does it work scientifically.

I know that it thins your blood

Cum is your best bet, just swallow some before going to bed.

why do you do this OP? what are the benefits?

i usually whet my appetite with a can of sardines and a bowl of durian, this also prevents the smell from leaking out through your pores

better boners

ancient linkie moon ritual

Attached: 1524976879568.jpg (1280x960, 330K)

I eat half a raw onion day.

another /deenz/ bro

baking soda in water is the best deoderant (also a bit antiperspirant for me as well)

Someone gimmie a rundown of garlic user

kek!

I just ate some raw crushed up garlic with some salami
My mind does feel clearer than before.
10/10 would recommend.

based garlic poster

13:14 on October 9, 2018, it seems to be related to a cuttlefish on Saturday? Strangeness in the hole of the nose! 【Alright Crunchy】 Konami? Contamination?
It seems that there is an influence suppressing my anger at 13:05 on October 10, 2018? 13: 06 Tranquilization ball? 13: 10 Magnum?
13:03, a strange feeling in the hole of the nose and the buttock hole occurred! The baby's voice came from behind the head!
13:03, is [Sei Gaidarari] a religious relationship with Kabbalah's magic relation?
At 12:47, 2018/10/9, is this? Is it no better with a baby-sounding voice? Mariko? Contamination (contaminated)?
12: 43, Did you induce thoughts that babies like to forgive me bad things or do not matter? Curtis Rumei? bomb?
12: 21, Mail (Does someone have a look at me?)? Cannonball? Konchi tampon?
12: 15, Hijikata, Hijikata? 12: 16 Reload? Empire (gun) ?? 12: 19 Pygmy (African race?)?
12: 08, Would you say something? Dogeza? 12:12 The nose has crushed feeling! Please give me 12: 13?
11: 54, Atkins? Cabala ?? bald? Psalm of the Old Testament ?? 12: 08 Do you feel that forgiveness came in? Are you a baby?
11:49, a baby-sounding voice from behind the head! back? worst? Would you like something? Atkins?
11: 45 I noticed yesterday, but I heard that babies and others are giving bad influences by needles and stinging?
11: 15, smell of bugs? 11:44 An image where the crushed ugly face of my nose is hanging over my face! Are you sure? Dogeza?
11: 09, the monkey magic song has flowed from above in the head from before. Residual arsenic? Cannonball?
It seems that K's country name is symmetrical in respect to red bills and shows respect to Ebenki in Shamballa?
Is the magic of Kabbal related too? (10: 20 of 10/10/10/10)

Eating garlic has strong antibacterial properties , this is proven

Now as for personally seen effects
I’ve noticed improved sleep, energy, improved cognitive function, and maybe the weirdest effect : girls seem much more into me now.
Several at my church group seem to initiate physical contact now/ I catch them staring at me/ being more personable
Also have had two girls at coffee stand give me their #s unsolicited the past week
Strange but true

Garlic boosts testosterone
Could be due to gut biome modulation
Either way, it's a good food that people used to eat tons of until everything good fast foodized

I assume it’s boosted my test/ pheromone levels to a certain threshold

I do feel much more aggressive as of late now that it’s mentioned...

That's good, continue on this path.
I'm tired of living in a soft world.

I don’t think you’ll have to for much longer man

Better sleep, clears brain fog, strong boners. Reduced my anxiety. Helps with depression and a bunch of different illnesses. I believe it's the allicin which is released when you crush the garlic, but possibly some of the other compounds help too. Just give it a try.

What do you think will happen?
I feel in my bones that unless the khazarian illumnazi mafia aka cabal gets arrested by some benevolent background forces, there is gonna be hell very soon unleashed.

Underrated kek

always check where your garlic was grown
a lot of cheap garlic is from china
you can spend some extra shekels to get organic CA garlic or from italy/spain.