Linktober

Aggregation will be done by the end of the month. After this the only major task left will be reputation, let's fucking go bois

Attached: Capture.png (1358x368, 42K)

This is going to be one of the hardest dumps on main-net and the project will basically fail because people will never use it for anything other than to PnD, which will completely fuck the tokenomics and make the whole thing useless. Sergey will realize this and just disappear along with the rest of the team. SWIFT and co will realize this, and begin to quietly remove any references they have to this embarrassing experiment which - who knows, might have succeeded if it wasn't for the retards who infest this place and run painfully obvious shill and fud campaigns. Many of you will experience the kind of hopium crash which actually kills people, and I suppose suicide is a fitting reward for some of the more smug retards who clutter up this board, but I hope it isn't all of you.

There will be no more memes, no more dreams of lambos or whatever NPC tier 'rich person's car' you've picked out in your imagination as you're left in the dirt holding a bunch of link bags. Even a fraction of the money some of you invested in link could have helped you make it during the next bull-run in a legitimate project. Imagine that. THAT is what you should be visualizing. Not your stupid fucking holiday home, not your imaginary future "faithful" gf / wife, nor an early retirement where you don't need to toil away at menial tasks for your betters from inside your 9-5 existential prison cell - you should instead be visualizing yourself scraping together what little money you have left in the wake of your devastation to try and ride something like BAT or Holo up, and your dream of MILLIONS OF DOLLARS suddenly becomes a much more realistic 100k-200k at most. I mean it's not bad - more than you intellectual runts probably deserve. You'll all see I was right. I always am.

You blew it you loser.

and how to for did you expect when mainnet was originally coming out before and after reputation?

This. Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth. Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons. Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story. The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes. In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

I have no fucking idea what you're trying to ask me

if you have mainnet and reputation before and after then how to for did you expect the aggregation task to finish?

LMAO

What the FoOk r u saying m8?

wtf dude hahahhaa

mainnet will be done when aggregation is done, simplified mainnet that is
when reputation is done we'll have mainnet 2.0 or 1.1 or idk wtf they'll call it

it's the ways of the software

yes but no you cannot have reputation before AND after aggregation in order to finish

See top post

Someone call an ambulance this guy is having a stroke

actually you never finish, you just release a functional product and try to make it better everyday

I'm pretty sure a simplified mainnet could work without reputation because reputation can be delegated to third parties, it would be a nice thing to have in the future though

I feel like i'm having an brain aneurysm trying to figure out what you're trying to argue
Aggregation comes out, then reputation, then mainnet

only 5 more years and we'll have /made it/ boys

I don't agree

Attached: 42313.png (324x59, 16K)

Attached: 1516266457757.jpg (1080x1081, 114K)

Link is going to get killed by anything based on intel sgx, probably enigma is going to be the first.
Oracles don't need a 'decentralized' (not really, because link is sybillable) network, they only need to be trustless.

This is by far the most confusing conversation I've had on Jow Forums
Buy or don't buy LINK I really don't care, but there's nothing to disagree about here

Attached: 1531691634874brainlet.jpg (628x534, 75K)

pajeet or someone’s having some ai fun

apology for poor english

when were you when sergi decentralize?

i was sat at home eating big mac when pjotr ring

‘oracle is decentralize’

‘no’

Chainlink is love. Chainlink is life.

What the fuck is this fuck you

Fucka me? No fucka u

>he doesn't do TA on LINK

Attached: LINK breakout.png (765x533, 307K)

That would be terrible. Look at what happened to Request Network when they released their half assed main net.

> drawing meme lines for a project to predict price action before possible announcements and mainnet, where price will become dependent on use rather than market sentiment
Imagine being this guy.

The ChainLink team has said that there will be no simplified mainnet

>he fell for the use case meme
imagine being this poor guy who doesn't study price action

Attached: 1538979998607.png (1082x695, 503K)

> use case is a meme
Holy fuck there are some retards on this board. You get a gold star for your efforts.

Attached: 1528167714633.jpg (659x1200, 435K)

MAINNET IS COMING SOON GUYS
BELIEVE ME
aggregation and reputation are literally 70% of the project

Bullshit, the SLA is the foundation of ChainLink, it's boring but it's the most important part

Based and redpilled

i just sold all my chainlink. can't believe i fell for this scam for so long

>he thinks being "really trustworthy" (sgx) is the same as "trustless"
>he thinks "decentralized" and "trustless" are two separable concepts
>he doesn't know the CL white paper is full of references to the integration of intel SGX/Town Crier into the Chainlink system

Attached: 1530260223679.jpg (1063x1407, 142K)

Didn't someone from the team say that we should keep an eye on this specific task in order to see when mainnet is close? I think it was Rory or the other dude from slack.

It was thomas and yes he did, so we’re almost there boys

Strap in.

Big lap
I insider
Pjotr never call
Pjotr no have phone

holy shit linklets got ir right nowall along

Attached: 1531654181637.jpg (1200x1200, 400K)

all these comments are made by pajeets from a marketing company... most anons havent fallen for this scam. mods do your job

Blue tics indicate completion. That work is done, it just needs delivered

This.

This.

SGX support is built into chainlink oracles.