Idiot's get rich guide

k faggots heres how you literally get rich over 20-50 years, if you follow this guide, i guarantee you that you won't end up middle class.

markets work on interest rates, monetary policy/regulations, money supply, subsidies and taxes.

Now, some stocks will do better than others and others will go bankrupt or be liquidated, who cares.

intrinsic value is all that matters, and you need to buy things as close to it as possible. doing so, you can SAFELY load the fuck up on debt (I can get a mortgage at 3.5% in Australia, for whatever amount given I have cash flow/income as security.).

Now inflation is always understated by governments, so that interest rates can be negative without appearing so, and govt debt is cheaper. Eventually the government will own all debt and control it, so negative rates are 100% a certainty, not 99% probable. He who has the most debt wins...

So go and read stockpicking, economic fundamentals of a service based economy and a manufacturing economy, and commodity pricing/demand fundamentals and begin to research some stocks to buy with low Price to Earnings, low Price to Book values, and stable/growing earnings. Rolling in 3y+ periods, you will almost always earn a profit, and beat the market.

to reinforce this, wealth attracts more wealth because of debt. if i can reliably get 12-25% return on my money, i gear, i can make a margin of 8-46% confidently.

Now if you can be smart about when you buy and sell, look at yield curves, government policy, and regulation, you can sell for the worst 3 years, even four, of the economic cycle. So loading up on debt becomes far more safe.

put simply, if i'm a trillionaire, i can lend from the banks from nations with super low interest rates at even more discount rates- i.e 1-2%. Then i can invest in china and other countries with no housing bubble compared to their output, and know the return i get is going to be half a dozen the return of the overall market.

1/2

Attached: for the goy.png (1901x1266, 687K)

or just buy link

trend picking is now what amplifies your geared, high return, defensive investing strategy. guess the trends, i.e housing bubble, commodity boom, currency strengthening, etc, which will affect your stocks, and gear/pick accordingly. dont even check your stock prices, only look for your stocks announcements the hour before the market opens and stick with your strategy.

debt will always be cheaper than inflation moving forward(minus when bank bill swap rates/libor, etc, go up due to liquidity crises.).

Liquidity is tightening in many nations and nearly every country has a struggling housing market currently and youre literally retarted to not be keeping an eye on bank stocks and ensuring your deposits are insured(check if they are still in your country).

i'll dick around on the thread for a few hours but just be a defensive investor and buy cheap stocks, stop this autistic speculating on worthless crypto. you think the imf doesn't already have a bank settlement & sdr blockchain application/technology developed already, ready to implement within 30 minutes when they want?

kek wills it

This sounds retarded

OK, so Belgian and Swedish ETFs?

Swiss would be a better option, in a few years however.

Which book(s) do you recommend we read for stock investing?

so I should buy weed stocks?

Attached: download (9).jpg (238x212, 6K)

The intelligent investor/security analysis by graham, peter lynch's books, george soros' books, and then basically just find some of the dozens of books on value investing which take your fancy. honestly reading stock financials and learning definitions, ratios and relationships on the fly is the best way to be intuitive and learn to process financial information in the most efficient way :P

I mean sure, but make sure to do your deferred losses right for next tax filing ;)

weed stocks now is like buying BTC at 20K IMO

What's the best way for someone like me who knows nothing about economics and finances to have an understanding like you and independently invest money smartly?

Put $2000 into a bunch of stocks which have low pe ratios and growing revenues in an upwardly trending sector.
What country are you in?

I should elaborate, the idea is you might lose a few thousand at max or gain a few thousand at max, but that initial packet of stocks will teach you to handle emotions & read reports, and get a feel for why stocks become undervalued.

how much SKY do i need for a lambo in 2020?

Attached: photo5100728454248245187.jpg (600x620, 80K)

>intrinsic value is all that matters, and you need to buy things as close to it as possible. doing so, you can SAFELY load the fuck up on debt (I can get a mortgage at 3.5% in Australia, for whatever amount given I have cash flow/income as security.).

>this is his you get rich goyim
>drown yourself in debt
You've got a point though

Attached: _20180108_064438.jpg (500x440, 42K)

Also recommend Damodoran’s books on Valuation. Those are a fucking bible.

I'm a hedge fund, and I buy dicksucking inc. Its PE is 15 and PB is 3. It's price is $10. After my trade, ignoring other factors & the market movement, the lower supply makes the share $10.20. Every other hedge fund on the planet buys up all stocks and leaves none for the goy who are running around going crazy in their little housing bubble. We then have far higher levels of equity simply due to supply shortages driving up our equity, and can continue this process, with ever increasing levels of debt. Meanwhile our stocks go higher as the population continues to be dependent on mortgages to enter the housing market, and mortgages to finance their retirement- More earnings for our financial stocks.

It's the ashkenazi, babylonian way of things. but sadly you can't tell me that institutional investors are a declining share of the market :'(

Honestly wish things were different user.

Aye, more material to read. I have glanced through the little book of valuation but didn't realise he had heavier content. Cheers.

>Put $2000 into a bunch of stocks which have low pe ratios and growing revenues in an upwardly trending sector.
>What country are you in?
Not him but I'm south African. Got about $3000 I'm looking to invest
I've been lingering here for the first few days. I'm gonna try one of those free mock stock account things. To get a feel and idea behind the whole stock trading process

But one poor investment and it's literally all gone. There is no such thing as a sure profit

I live in the US and the idea of investing my money through considering housing markets, interest rates, and debt compared over a variety of countries seems unobtainable in my current state.

Advice seems helpful though so thanks frend.

Diversify with 8-12. I'm outlining the principle behind risk minimising through defensive investing, contrary to popular methods including day trading, FX and crypto often promoted out there.
My shrink is south african, going to see her in a few hours ;) You planning on staying there?

Relativity speaks wonders- In Aus, we have houses in my area costing median about 2M US, or about 40-50x the median worker's income after tax. US will be in recession in 2-4 years roughly, at latest looking at the yield curves. LRCX is a good stock for ya :) Always do your own research though.

>don't hate the player, hate the game.
It is what it is and its sink or swim. This is just another form of evolution we have to adapt too.

I think I'm alil confused though. I don't think I fully grasp what your saying
>My shrink is south african, going to see her in a few hours ;) You planning on staying there?
Not really. Just getting my job experience fixed. Got my Irish/EU citizenship sorted so I can flee when shit hits the fan
You an Aussie by change?

My hypothesis on asset prices is that there will be continued, underpinning demand from institutions and high up the wealth pyramid, in large market cap companies. It's the only place the hyper rich families can park their money, along with gold. And the best way someone in the middle class can benefit is to acquire, refinance and repeat with good fundamental stocks.

I'm aussie born, just have a few saffa mates who've moved 5-10 years ago and happy they did. Dad was high up in a south african company and headed its operations, there is plenty of work here for you & nepotism can do you wonders, if you don't want to deal with the EU instabilities and want work here.

>US will be in recession in 2-4 years roughly,
why not sooner or later?

10y-2y govt bonds is always a good indicator that within 10-24 months money will be leaving stocks with a high velocity, and interest rates rising make it more profitable to invest in bonds than stocks with PE ratios > 25+, meaning when the 10y goes to 3.5, which it will 100% within the coming 6 months, stocks are going to struggle for some time.

Sorry, autism too strong, should clarify that it takes time for liquidity to drain and cause a technical recession in GDP sense. Trump knew he was going to be president a long time ago and is going to advocate the necessity of a gold backed currency.

I don't hear good things about Oz.
Saw oil price of $16 for a litre of gas meanwhile its R16 a litre here. I don't know how that works but its fucked. Plus you've guys had a oil crisis for awhile. Also I hear if China crashes(there aggressive QE and currency manipulation can't go on forever) Australia will be hit hard too.
I don't know how things will turn out in my eyes every country us fucked just some less than others.
Though my idea is Irish citizens have most same rights as a British citizen and London stock exchange is the center of the world so Britain has a better chance at surviving and recovering from collapse.

We have oil reserves here, it's about $1.85AUD/L for good petrol you'd put in a decent car at the moment. Housing market can crash, but I'm heading to work in the mining sector from two years time onwards when a commodity boom kicks in. We're in the process of selling our house & sitting on a huge pile of cash as a family, essentially shorting our own economy. Virtually no crime in the better suburbs, I have literally zero in mine, we are extremely right wing and almost 100% white.

Thanks bro, but I'll stick to JNT and retire in 2 years.

I'm on a phone, can you post these curves here? I'm interested in seeing how exactly they look like