He invests in toilet paper instead of wet wiped

>he invests in toilet paper instead of wet wiped

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-18 at 10.23.47.png (1256x988, 953K)

Wet wipe masterrace reporting in

hope you are renting, otherwise you're the one who has to deal with plumbing issues.

protip: use a cloth to save money

not having enema and anal after every shit
never gonna make it

>he isn't invested in paper towel

Never gonna make it. We're singlehandedly pushing napkins out of the market

How do you dry the wet particles all over your ass?

toilet paper is the biggest party pooper trend in human history

>he invests in the anal cleansing jew
>he doesn't use superior bidets

>using bidet instead showering
enjoy your half cleaned anus microbes populate on wet surface even more easier

there are special wet wipes for toilets that decompose in the water, not the ones you use on your hands!

>not using tp to clean and a wet wipe to polish
never gonna make it

paper-wet-paper

lmao how fucking retarded are you? you still have to wipe your ass after using a bidet or are you telling me you just put your pants on after and get your briefs all wet?

>eliminating the manly odors for better cucking

they're marketed as toilet safe, but ask you plumber what he's seen.

They're safe. I've been using them for 2 years now, no issues. Maybe the 2012 versions were fucking up toilet pipes but not the newer ones.

>not investing in poop scissors
never gonna make it

And later what? Wash it? Absolute fucking disgusting

Attached: 1521903367013.jpg (397x462, 17K)

>mfw Americans smear poop into their skin and ass hairs with dry paper after they have bowel movements

Attached: imagsdf234es.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Yeah it's pretty gross. And then they don't wash their hands.

>doesn't immediately take a shower after pooping

Not going to make it

>not investing in some thot to lick your asshole clean.

Kek I thought only I do this

If you're going to bother switching to wet wipes, you should just get a bidet attachment for your toilet. Pays for itself within six months tops if you compare prices to wet wipes.

>Not using a knife to cut a small tear on your sphincter to make shitting euphoric

Not gonn make it

what the fuck ?

Attached: 1472072974749.png (136x102, 54K)

>not just wetting your toilet paper in the sink

Attached: 1523886248512.jpg (720x719, 51K)

>crouching over to the sink to wet my tp

Yah, they may make it out of your plumbing. But yours and everyone else’s collects in the sewer system and clogs the pumps that bring it to the wastewater treatment facilities. If it gets bad enough sewer can back up out of manholes or into people’s homes. Stop wiping your ass like a child you low test faggot

>Stop wiping your ass like a child you low test faggot

Everyone knows the high test choice is letting your shit crust up slowly on your asshole

To be fair Canadians and Mexicans do it too

The high test choice is to be aware of your investment in public infrastructure and to do your part to preserve it by wiping your ass like everyone else. No one has a problem with crusty ass unless they’re a low test neet shoveling down hamburgers and Taco Bell.

>diet doesn't support no wipe
if you're not pooping in the AM before a shower, you're doing it wrong.

Masterrace here, people think I'm weird doing this, you are a degenerate if you don't

I use normal toilet paper but put soap and water and really get some suds. Then i get a second wipe with just wet toilet paper. Then a third to dab dry. I have the cleanest ass. My underwear stays smelling fresh forever.

> having ass hair
Holy faggot. Shaving your anus is top patrician. Its max cleanliness and makes wiping and pooping that much better. Honestly not sure why bidets havnt caught on. I got one installed in my home.

sssh, you need to keep it a secret, if everyone used them it will fuck the planet

Youre supposed to throw away wipes not flush them

>shit pluming
Aux to be you faggits, I will have a nice cleen ass and you will pay for it.

In India we use our hand and the water from the bucket it's very clean