He doesnt raise chickens in the backyard

>he doesnt raise chickens in the backyard
>still think he is gonna make it

Attached: 1538814495343.jpg (714x541, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebalancesmb.com/what-does-free-range-really-mean-2538247
efowl.com/product-category/chickens-for-sale/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

still not vegan in 2018

meat is murder

not having animal farms will make certain animals go extinct. So its a choice between murder and genocide.

Why not just eat the eggs? You can assure your chicken grow in a cruelty free environment, I thought the problem was the meat industry, not small farmers.

>murder is always bad
>animals are part of society

never gonna make it

>Double iq digits are part of the society.

haha

how many chickens can i buy for 33 bitcoin/

Fuck I do!!! But its not as bullish as you may think...

>he's still not eating lab grown meat
are you afraid of the future user?

>eating a roosters developed sperm
not gonna make it

Hens dont need a rooster to lay eggs user...
DYOR

Attached: 1539003606217.gif (300x296, 1.88M)

raising chickens for one household costs about the same as just buying eggs desu. I still do it, cause I like to, but it's not very economical

redpilled

I sell some to the village around me but you are right one won´t make it with eggs.

How old are you?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT IS TRUE

old enough to inseminate your aunt

Judging from your hilarious understanding of poultry and this dumbass reply I'm going to guess 12-14 range. Kek.

dude thought we were eating baby chickens? kek.

also judging by your aunt's standards

Seriously tho guise, Is the Anything She Can't Do?

Attached: 1509582790430.png (1328x1300, 195K)

Dont google balut egg

ok

i dont want to get emotionally attached to the chicken

you dont have to, it doesnt need roosters to lay eggs

A FUCKIN REDPILL !!
finally a time this board improves my financial situation

Was just thinking about doing this yesterday. I eat those organic free range eggs but theyre too expensive. Thinking about just making them at home.

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?
ASEXUALLY REPRODUCING demon birds?

chickens are ABOMINATIONS
mikepence.jpg

Its just a period basically

With your own chicken you are investing in your health anons.
free range, free of chemicals and medicine and other shit
good eggs and good meat

Attached: Pizza_Ananas_Pineapple.jpg (749x512, 41K)

fuck pineapple on a pizza by the way

Attached: Pizza_pineapple.png (642x428, 547K)

yes, still not done with that topic

Attached: Pizza_Pineapple.jpg (1080x566, 38K)

The only pizza where it fits is chicken breast + pineapple+pizza
come on now that's a good combo

Organic, free range, grassfed...they are all almost meaningless buzzwords.

Its a deep rabbit hole though that only really starts with your own farm because so few people are taking advantage of the information out there.

the eggs have way more protein, omega 3, and more micronutrients

and i grow collard greens for chicken fodder and the inputs for that are rain+sun so its really about $20 a month in grains for about 8 dozen eggs. I usually sell half for $4-$6 each depending on how much i like the person

my chickens eat lots of bugs and the shells on their eggs are always so thick theyre actually difficult to crack and the yolks are bright orange with the whites being firm and thick

also no pesticides, hormones, etc

The state/EU is making some laws when something can be called organic/free range, whatever.
Of course big companies are going to the maximum stretching that out as good as possible to make the most profit.

Nothing beats the chickens/eggs that are roaming freely around my fields everyday doing whatevery they want.

can you fuck a chicken? what does it feel like?

get on my level

Attached: bwc.webm (240x360, 463K)

dont fall for the organic scam.

"free range" is some regulated bullshit where if they let the chicken see sunlight x amount of hours it counts as free range. they don't actually get to roam around and eat bugs like a real chickie

thebalancesmb.com/what-does-free-range-really-mean-2538247

>Free Range Chicken Legal Terminology

>The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has defined the term "free range" only for chickens, not for eggs or for other livestock, such as cattle.

>For chickens, "free range" means the birds must "have access to the outdoors for an undetermined period each day, according to the USDA. In practice, this can mean the chickens live most of their lives outdoors, retreating to their coop only when weather or other factors require them to do so, or it can mean the chickens spend all their time in cramped, indoor pens that have a small door opened to the outside for just a few minutes each day.

>Because the USDA rules for "free range" don't apply to other animals, or even to eggs, "free range" on those products is legally meaningless — producers can use the label in any way they want. Again, it can mean the animals spent most of their lives in wide, outdoor spaces, or it can mean they occasionally got a glimpse of the sun through a small door, but never went outside themselves.

organic is similarly bs

What is this demon monster bear-bird

No...even real free range is a meme. You need to move then daily...mimick predator pressure. Keep them out of their own filth, make them eat plants they wouldn't normally...fresh bugs etc.

How many eggs can one chicken mine per week? Might have but some of these rigs

Based /ss/ aunt

my chickens have acres of grass, no fence, the left overs of fruits, vegetables, stale bread from the household, tons of insects in the bushes, low hanging fruits an berrys all over the garden
from time to time a car may hit a chicken but hey, that's life on the land side.
Only winter time sucks a little for them since they won't go outside when everything is covered in snow.

They die

Attached: 1419463732786.jpg (303x309, 24K)

Shit, where do I get a chicken from? How many do I need? Is there a wikihow of raising chickens? So many questions, so much fear, so less answers. Tfw.

Attached: thumb_c-r-mexican-chicken-pepe-2747969.png (200x269, 23K)

T.Soiboy

Attached: 96A3065A-2D7F-46CD-9FD1-0F650F9DDE18.png (770x789, 510K)

>not having animal farms will make certain animals go extinct
>implying this is a bad thing

Cattle, chicken etc honestly would benefit from becoming extinct because they live such a shitty live just due to their body being bred for production

again, the issue here is massive factory farming.
animals at some small scale farmer with big fields are totally different then the stuff you can buy at the supermarket.

20 bucks for 96 eggs, high quality eggs. Is a good a deal

I want to get started but where can I get chickens to begin with? What do you feed these little guys?

What does chocobo meat taste like

buy eggs from store and keep them warm until they hatch

my cattle were always very happy grazing wandering the fields and hanging out under their favorite tree. I think whoever got the beef also got some of their happiness and definitely the nutrients

>when they try to crossbreed back some dino back into the bird

>not eating the seed of lyfe
not going to make it

user, 99.99% of the time, you buy "clear egg" on a supermarket.
It means it will never become a chick no matter how much time and love you put on it.
Please,next time, specify wich kind of store.
Online store or some garden shoop sell inseminated egg that you need to hatch.
You can buy chick directly too.

I bought homegrown eggs from a kid in highschool once, they were really good. What i found most interesting was the eggs were not of consistent sizes and the shells were all a different shade of off green. I'm really into growing my own berries and fruit so I'll definitely get them one day.

Also for anons interested, the chickens are dirt cheap too
efowl.com/product-category/chickens-for-sale/

Attached: Screenshot_20181009-195739_Chrome.jpg (720x1439, 334K)

we've been talking a lot about eggs, but nobodies mentioned meat birds yet. even my layers get the chop once their egg production slows down. old birds can still make a good stew.

Lmao

This nigga serious?

chicken prostitution has gotten out of hand

I just googled it

For fucks sake, asia needs another nuke i swear

Attached: 1530495573240.jpg (498x456, 69K)

Nuke everything except Japan, they already had their share

Holy shit that's a rare spawn

Kill it for loot before some faggot hunter tries to tame it

You can usually get female chicks for around a dollar or two. Just have to raise them right and feed them.

So do you go walking around when you want eggs? Or do they only lay eggs in their permanent nests/coops?

I have two chickens, two veggie patches and fig trees all round my house. Life is good

What is it? I'm scared to look lol

attracts rats like nothing else

keeping chickens is going to cost you more than whatever the fuck you pay for eggs now and then

>c o p e

not if don't throw food everywhere

lol no. also eggs from the supermarket taste like shit compared to fresh from your own chickens

pineapple and Canadian bacon is a good pizza tho...