You sure are accumulating the next moon mission, right, user?

>not even listed on CMC yet
>no premine, no ICO

Attached: 123.png (250x250, 18K)

eth?

red eth.
you arent gonna make it user

>ethereum variation

haha no

nonononono

Kek, no.

everything is a variation of another thing in this world

What the fuck is this dude?

is this like the eth equivalent of tron classic or whatever the fuck it was that pajeets were peddling here last week?

dunno what you're talking about, user

Link $1000 eoy

well then..i guess you know how the rest of us feel.

Ethereum is red enough as it is these day...shoo shoo pajeet

hahahah nice one!

ether1, shitcoin.

muh red portlofio
muh poor

I only know this because I bought and dumped it. OP probably bought my bags..

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

Nah, I didn't. You're salty because of your bad entry. But I'll tell you this, if you try and stop buying high and dumping low, you might be surprised with the future of some projects. I believe you were when you chose this one.

I believe you were correct*

It will probably do ok because of the name and logo. I decided to sell and put it into other projects, which have made me much more gains in the last month..

Oh, yes. ETHO sure is a long term play. With no premine and no ICO, the team can't afford to list it on big exchanges for now. But I don't think it's a shitcoin, as you've said. If you look it up, they have pretty organised development calendar on their website and everything has been delivered on time up to this day. Let's see.

And also, on the current price, you can afford a SN for $100 and a MN for $300. IMO it's a good bet and a good way to accumulate while it's so under the radar.

The lead dev seems quite dedicated, I must say. I just wish they would re-brand.

Me too, man. But who knows, maybe they will. The "ether" reference on its name might be a good strategy for catching attention while the coin is a newborn, but not so good on the long run.