Next 100x ICO is here

Do you hate money? The next 100x ICO is here
The $DCX #DecentraX Whitelist is open today, ICO starts in 7 Days, they already have OKEX and KuCoin listings lined up, they are going to hit 1million TPS, and test net hit over 300,000 by redesigning the network topology for the future of Blockchains and decentralized networks.

>Website: decentrax.io/
>Twitter: twitter.com/DecentraXio
>Telegram: t.me/DecentraXCoin
>Medium: medium.com/@decentraxcoin/decentrax-the-future-of-blockchains-24c24a5ee6de
>Whitepaper: pdf-archive.com/2018/09/29/decentrax-wp-v5-final-compress/decentrax-wp-v5-final-compress.pdf
>PitchDeck: pdf-archive.com/2018/09/29/dcx---investor-package---pitch-deck-compressed/

youtube.com/watch?v=0p26RdzHfb8

Attached: DCX - Web Banner VID.00_00_43_17.Still009 copy.jpg (1320x650, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/sxvBiAO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Uselesa Ico shilling

Is this January 2018 again??

just trying to help a brother out. I spend weeks researching new ICO's. My former picks are ICE, File Coin, ANT Shares (Now NEO), EOS, OMG, and a few others. This one is up in the level of new ETH / EOS territory. I am saying if you have some extra money and you throw it at an ICO like this in the early stages, you can turn $1000 into $10,000 or $50,000 pretty easily in under 2 years.

Ok pajeet.

>calls it 100x
>claims you can make 10-50x in 2 years
try harder

Attached: 1527827009728.jpg (500x500, 61K)

fuck can't invest in the ico because im american FUCKKKK

>STILL investing into icos

This is such a scam I can't believe it.

Huh, I could sell some KYC documents if you're in the mood

loojs bad

this is an obvious scam coin
just look at the team lol

fuck off pajeet

>he thinks people still buy icos
kek

The team? It has an Asian owner and is based out of Silicon Valley.
It actually looks like a good ICO, I’ll probably throw a few grand at it.

They are accepting accredited American investors. They are registered for Reg D exempt and are actually abiding by the SEC rules.

how much do you get paid for these posts rakesh?

That isn’t CNVT

Just like every time I came here in the past with Ant Shares, ICX, EOS, etc I didn’t get paid. I just did research and found a project I liked.

What? I looked at the team page, their twitter and the LinkedIn links on the website. They are in the US Silicon Valley. Why would I get paid to point this out?

Attached: cixskynlvmjvp7gc8ml9.jpg (620x400, 36K)

I AM FINANCIALLY RUINED

We are all hurting from the last major correction that has barely budged over 15% from our bottom. If you got in before November of 2017 then you’re still pretty good.

imgur.com/a/sxvBiAO

kek trying to compare ur unkown scam to top 10 scams. fuck off pajeet, plenty of chink scams coming from meme valley