Come home after a long day of work

>come home after a long day of work
>get some chicken out of the fridge
>put it in a bowl and start to eat
>wife bitches because i'm using a bowl instead of a plate
>annoyed_pepe.jpg
>say something along the lines of "damn woman, i just want some chicken, leave me alone"
>WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME THIS WAY HOW DARE YOU BLAH ABLAHBALBA
don't get married. i repeat. do NOT fall for the marriage meme.

Attached: pepe.jpg (306x306, 20K)

This isn't normal. My wife makes me dinner like 90% of the time because she loves me and loves to be the stereotypical woman because it makes her vagina tingle.

Don't marry a nuwoman. Marry a catholic girl with solid morals.

I never understood why burgerclaps are so obsessed with plates. Bowls are so much more convenient. I always see tiny portions of food put on huge plates to look "fancy" so they can overprice it.

I get so sick of incompetent women. Let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

You need to take the redpill user...

Based and redpilled.

Lol wtf?

It's your fault for not setting boundaries. Fucking beta. Hitting a woman that hasn't laid a hand on you is the most fucking cowardly action you can take.

You only hit women if they're trying to start shit with you physically, if that's the case, BAM!, right in the fucking kisser.

Otherwise, coward move. Unironically, shaking my head.

you know, its weird, from a young age i always had it drilled into my head that you never lay hands on a woman. now i've dated a lot of women and never had an issue but my most recent ex would say and do things that if she was a man i would just choke them out. mean stuff, she would even occasionally slap me.

shes 110 lbs, i'm 175 and have been doing combat sports for 5 years.

i, for the first time in my life, thought it would be ethical to do what you did. but i broke up with instead after 4 years of dealing with her abuse that she would heap on me knowing i wouldnt hit her.

Why wouldn’t she just call the cops?

That's why you set boundaries early on, women aren't stupid (but they're childish). If they don't accept them, you just walk away and don't look back.

Jesus Quisp. It took me until the ramen part before I recognized this as classic pasta. Read all the way to the end anyway.

why did you marry a white woman? they're the hottest when they're younger but turn into sour milk after 30

This is copypasta you fucking mongoloid npcs.

>Too young to recognize the pasta
Talk shit get hit.

Attached: pastapatrol.jpg (750x562, 232K)

wut, that's a good fucking shoop mate. checked.

i like the /n/ version of this better

post it, i'm not familiar

Don't fall for the asian catholics either. Turns out they believe in abortion, don't believe in souls and have weird kinks

checked

Lol I'm married and if my wife ever tried to criticize what I was eating on I would shout at her until she is in tears.

You got the wrong kind of woman man.

Just a reminder fellas if you can't establish dominance during the dating period, DON'T marry them.

>Christian theology + foreign insects
It’s almost as though you haven’t heard of The Tower of Bable

Here's the thing a lot of people need to realize about this post. Some women will continue to disrespect you until you take things to an extreme. Yes he took it to the furthest extreme, but that might have been the only thing he could do to put some sense into this woman.

>weird kinks
Beta faggot detected.

Come on man, why would you marry a girl like this? You did this to yourself. Don't pretend there weren't signs.

>Lol I'm married and if my wife ever tried to criticize what I was eating on I would shout at her until she is in tears.
This
and I would slap her until she's on the floor.. cleaning it

sounds hella comfy famalam

Attached: 1484335155553.jpg (250x250, 13K)

I can't tell if you guys are trolling or if you guys are so uneasy all the time that you are actually that hysterically reactive

prior data tells me this will lead me to a lifetime of beating and rapes in prison.

Attached: 1535517233296.jpg (810x611, 64K)

Attached: 1517802315388.png (500x500, 12K)

She doesnt love you user, mission abort

Copypasta is copypasta, nice bait.

Attached: fishing_pole_bait.jpg (600x601, 55K)

Cringe and baitpilled

Copypasta newfags

Get yourself a woman who doesnt whine an bitch if she starts whining or bitching dump eet and let her annoy someone else.

Profit?

Cuck

I'm not hearing a downside

HE FELL FOR IT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>weird kinks
please elaborate

pls tell me there is a generator for this thing

This guy gets it. Same here, I'm not even religious but my wife is. She almost always makes my dinner and i eat much later than everyone else. They really enjoy doing womanly things when they think they should be.

ya no you wouldnt. you will take it like a bitch and buy her flowers to make it up to her

The wife, am I right?
*sips*

Attached: bb3b8bdd101a19d72c8a67e16a73c3881df81bdfr1-380-349v2_00.jpg (380x349, 25K)

Yeaaaaup, this guy gets it

Attached: images (2).jpg (225x225, 10K)

>>wife bitches because i'm using a bowl instead of a plate

Why do women hyperfocus on dumb shit like this

They like to be in control. If they can control that one tiny thing you do it makes them feel like they have power over all of you.

kek and checked. is this OC?