/biz will not buy this

and stay poor.

medium.com/@coss.io/coss-io-october-10th-updates-4d0f6f03ab75

Attached: cosslogo.png (225x225, 6K)

What happened to COLX

This update actually sounds pretty good.

yep !

i'll try to get 100k of those be4 it reaches 1$

Hmmm I thought this was a scam like coinmetro but maybe not.

Bags are heavy, telegram pajeets?

Attached: COSS -COSS- price- charts- market cap- and other metrics - CoinMarketCap 10-10-2018 5-42-49 PM.png (1193x548, 108K)

This never dipped below ICO price.

You right

but it dropped almost 98% from ATH

Well that's just great user! That surely is a relief for everybody that bought at 1$ or even higher :o).

>So we can process over 1,000,000 orders per second on a server with a 2.2 GHz CPU.
My phone has higher specs than their server lmao

Each order via API requires cryptographic signature verification.

I'm holding mostly COSS but I have very little faith in it. They never seem to pull through with their promises. They keep saying something good is around the corner but it either never happens or is underwhelming.
Exchange volume has been shit too so the dividend yield has been shit also.
Don't bother buying tbqh

What's pretty sweet us that Rune pops into telegram and talks to people every so often. Plus they have been meeting their goals consistently lately.

These bags are packed and ready. A working project that's got a clear roadmap, that is going for regulatory compliance before short term profits is what I was looking for.

The last few months they have been meeting their promises. Along with firing Mong and hiring a new on site dev team.

Were you referring to earlier in the year?

I'm referring to their general attitude. They're sitting on a golden goose but are pissing it away. If their API ends up anything like their exchange redesign then it'll probably be crap in some ridiculous way.

at the risk of sounding like a pajeet, they fired their shitty devs and hired actually good ones

most crypto did

Good chance of that, but I am glad they held off on the API till the end of this month. They knew they had a flawed project and gave their new dev team time to clean it up before arbitrage hits the exchange.

I like how the communicate, but also learned not to cave in to pressure from the community. Also Coss community has some pretty strong contributors.

If it flops, so be it. It would be from poor execution and not from scamming. Which I can stomach.

Getting the dev team from another exchange was a big win. You can already see it in how the exchange runs.

Yeah but most exchanges didn't drop in volume from somewhere in the top 10 to like 90-something last I checked
Well I'll certainly celebrate if they get volume back and I actually start earning something on my COSS but I don't exactly trust Rune to pull this off without a hitch.

Updating the nodes and fixing a lot of the stuck deposits has been nice.

There was a 2 or 3 weeks period a little bit ago where I couldn't stand to be in the TG. That was when the new dev's on-boarded. Since then the complaints are fewer and usually resolved quickly.