Guy kills him self over wine

>be rich af banker
>get even richer during the 2008 bailout, fucking over millions of people during that
>become Goldman CEO in 2018
>my assistant stole 1m worth of wine from me
>hunt him down and make sure he goes to court
>apologydenied.jpg

so this guy who stole the wine killed himself today, Solomon is one huge piece of shit and couldn't just let this shit go? he is already rich af and people like him with deep understanding of how Goldman works definitely know very well how they also fucked tons of people over via bailouts and money laundering
gg..
twitter.com/zerohedge/status/1050013194893385729?s=20

Attached: Screenshot_20181010-162843_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2220, 667K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.weeklystandard.com/alice-b-lloyd/nickolas-meyer-the-goldman-wine-thief-spent-decades-fleeing-his-midwestern-roots?_amp=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bullish for vechain

I want to gas (((bankers))) as much as the next guy but why should I feel pitty for ((((de meyer)))) exactly? (((Fuck))) all of these ((((((((((((People))))))))))))

stealing is wrong. that guy should have earned money to buy his own wine like the banker did

KEK

Oooh, poor guy stole $1 million worth of crap but it's not his fault. He dindunuffin

this kek

also being this stupid, if you have to steal, steal money.... wonder if he sold it underprice or if he drank it....

All the dude did is deprive some fatass banker kike of money laundering alcoholic grape juice. He should've been jailed as a hero

*hailed

they're both disgusting fucking jews and as far as I can see both got fucked, so I'm happy
though you can bet the big jew caused the suicide. he was probably blackmailing him and paid him a "visit" with some hired gang meatheads so the guy decided to just off himself rather than pay the $1m and then get tortured slowly somewhere later

Attached: 1442765746018.jpg (300x295, 27K)

How many bottles were (((Rothschild))) wine?

And don't forget that your tax dollars were footing the bill for the trial over Mr Kike Banker's magical million dollar grape juice.

Jesus, the most I stole was notebooks and printing paper. I also took sniffs of towels that girls leave in gyms.

you're retarde op, im a millionaire and almost got my leg broken while jumping on the car of a taxi driver (while he was reversing) who ripped me off by 50 euros
getting scammed/stolen from is an incredibly shitty feeling and in the heat of the moment id risk my life to make the person who did it to me pay for it regardless the amount
if i let it slip i become depressed and unable to work, so i don't even try to hold myself back

idk what the details behind this story are, but from what you wrote he did what he had to do. i couldn't let somenoe steal from me no matter what, even if i would have given ten times as much to him for free if he asked, if he stole it from me i'd seek prosecution less for exceptional circumstances

google.com/amp/s/www.weeklystandard.com/alice-b-lloyd/nickolas-meyer-the-goldman-wine-thief-spent-decades-fleeing-his-midwestern-roots?_amp=true

Seems like the guy stealing the wine was a literal fag. I'm sure the banker was gay too.

(((killed himself)))

all this murder for wine fake suicide plot needs is for the goldman sachs jew to be rounded up and killed by a lgbt extremists gang for revenge lol

Pen pusher pervert you are

Commie detected

One less Jow Forumstard. RIP.