Prophecy true after all?

So on 10-10-2018 the stock market decides to crash spectacularly, which was pumped with USD printing in the first place over the past couple years.
This time the USD won't survive a global depression without going through a reform (probably pegging itself back to gold or silver ...or Bitcoin? What if the US starts buying up all Bitcoin?).
Bitcoin bullrun can commence.

Attached: phoenix.jpg (1223x1600, 392K)

>The United states of America will back its wealth with an asset mostly owned by the Chinese

Bitcoin cucks are delusional beyond repair.

But I honestly think this was just the first sign that this market is unsubstantiated. Republican will pump the market up again for midterms and then keep the pump up until Trump has been elected in 2020. Then we'll see a stock market crash of our lifetimes.

XRP is Chinese?

Probably true desu
But still the prophecy came true

>This time the USD won't survive a global depression without going through a reform (probably pegging itself back to gold or silver ...or Bitcoin? What if the US starts buying up all Bitcoin?).
>Bitcoin bullrun can commence.

From the OP

>4% drop is a crash

the absolute state of boomers

it would crash through but if republicans are better funded than democrats we'll see the market brush it off for midterms.

Daily reminder that the US stock market has performed better than any other stock market in any other country.

Daily reminder that the USD has appreciated more than any other currency in any other country.

>Daily reminder that the USD has appreciated more than any other currency in any other country.

-1000% in 10 years
indeed, remarkable

Chinese are bearish on crypto. They are bullish on Gold.

Apparently the Economist cover has been edited from the original. But still weird that they edited it for today's date.

too bad the stock market is not an indicator of economic performance. What matters are the fundamentals. Jobs. A loyal population. Wealth equality. All of wich are quickly deteriorating.

>Jobs
Surprisingly doing better
>Loyalty
Dog shit
>Wealth equality
Dog shit

hell yes

>jobs
The factories are reshoring to Mexico who now has the killer demograpic

>loyalty doesn't matter
wew

>everyone becoming dirt poor doesn't matter
wew

Attached: mexico-population-pyramid-2016.gif (610x425, 56K)

you really Mexico will win out of all this turmoil ?

>-1000%

Against WHAT?

US can't compete with Mexico. Their population is younger. stronger. and poorer. Their cost of living is far less than the US. It's already over. Manufacturing is finished.

very true

I found image on google

but do you have a source ? I would like to compare US versus Mexico using the same chart but cant find the source

ty

you really have illusions that current monetary system is sustainable with all debt produced when there's no money in existence to cover it?

It's not just about the demographics. The cost of living also plays a HUGE role as well. But our demographics while not terrible are still not as good as mexicos. We have an ageing population.

Attached: 350px-Uspop.svg.png (350x263, 11K)

wikipedia i think.

gotcha

thanks again for sharing

Daily reminder that the US has the strongest, most diversified economy in the world. Literally everywhere is more in debt and on shakier foundations.

I'm not even American. Americans are just very shortsighted when it comes to the economies of other countries. They didn't even notice that 2014-2016 was much worse than 2008 for most of the emergent economies. Go look at any chart of any economic indicator and compare it to any other country. The US will come out on top.

I've watched plenty of Peter Zeihan. I'm well aware of how good we have it here. But the world is about to undergo a great transition. What's about to happen is going to change the way the world functions for decades to come. And while the US will fair far better than most of the world during this transition we still are going to have some challenges here as well.

You know that wealth inequality thing i mentioned earlier? Well. That's literally how revolutions start. Theres also some serious racial tensions that are starting to reach the boiling point here.

>So on 10-10-2018 the stock market decides to crash spectacularly

I'm down 1.98%, wtf are you going on about?

Biggest drop in a while. We'll see if it continues tomorrow.

Not saying they don't matter, commenting that you're right about those two being ass. Loyalty is probably doing vaguely better, but it's terrible. Employee/employer relations are bad. Wealth equity, I'd argue is less important in the US, and I'd argue purchasing power is at a terrible low. Outsourcing to Mexico isn't happening as fast as companies moving out of China and into the us and Vietnam. H1B regulations tightened in September, and for the last year medium and small businesses seem to have been hiring in a frenzy.

no...I had a 2.7% hit earlier this year, can't really remember when. August maybe?

This. Anyone who doesnt understand americas overwhelming power is a brainlet. Its why trump will be successful.

>56
Kek

Attached: bleaching.png (603x797, 518K)

Well the IMF scared the global market on said date. Coincidence or conspiracy?

maybe they got the idea from Jow Forums

Attached: 1535218681841.jpg (576x1024, 83K)

the US has a largely irrelevant economy. what makes them strong is exporting their inflation at gunpoint with the strongest military in the world.
US companies are mostly meme-tier and only survive because of comical protectionism

So, All crypto is crushing right now!!!
?
Which one would be the phoenix coin?!!!!!

that pic unironically saddens me if its true. does that make me a faggot now?

the magazine cover has been circulating on alternate media websites for quite a while. Jow Forums only found it a year ago

Yes. Being gay is reprehensible. Also, it's doubtful that he was merely punched for being gay. Guarantee it was more than that or he is lying to get attention like faggots are want to do.

Attached: 1534681864614.jpg (1320x800, 478K)

the one that is sitting on some NSA computer, premined, yet to be announced and ready to be dealt out to the world
why would one give you even a fraction of power/wealth that you cannot take yourself by force lol

>empathy for a faggot

I have bad news user.

Lol. Yes. Look around. Everyone is fat as shit and dumb as a brick. Most of the engineers and scientists who actually provide value to the economy are (foreign) and are on the coasts in a few major cities. The rest of the country doesn’t do shit except consume and go into debt with no way to pay it off.

If he wasn't a faggot, he wouldn't have gotten punched. He made his own bed and he can lay in it.

literally happening every other week
watch it pump back
somebody doesnt know how market orders work

because it would be worth literally nothing if only the elite owned it.

>New financial currency is lambos!
>No fuck you I don't have a lambo.

Literally how palace revolutions happen but if you share some of that wealth with enough people they will protect your wealth indirectly by protecting their own.

Attached: Perestroika.png (621x268, 36K)

Attached: TED.jpg (376x325, 25K)

I am a somewhat sympathetic guy, but certain faggots, like that one just disgust me and I can't feel for them. Maybe if they were a trap or a gay guy you couldn't tell is gay just by looking at them. A trap looks like a woman sometimes and part of your brain tells you it is a woman even though you know it's not, and a guy that seems normal if you don't know any better and doesn't have that revolting faggot quality to them I can feel for them

the reason is evolutionary. imagine hunting mammoths with him: he's no help. he's a liability. you know he will instantly begin to cry like a little girl and you'll have to protect him. he's actively threatening your survival by being around / faggy. that's why every true man has a biological urge to hurt him - make him stop being such a faggot. (who cares about his sexual habits?)

not true. the black and white cover has a barcode on the front. Economist never has the barcode on the front.

Profecy is Untrue

China is US' biggest debt holder too, so what, a switch to btc as underlying reserve would fuck them beyond anything else. Privatly mining chinamen are meanwhile moving abroad to avoid seizes

If (((they))) were trying to crash it they would actually crash it. There’s no brushing that kind of shit off. However the dip today COULD be the lower tier of the higher echelons acting on rumors, attempting to get liquid.

biz I figure out. Phoenix is monero.

Mexico was attractive 20 years ago and the manufacturing sector still chose Asia.

>new paradigm!

OH SHIT RANK 10 IT IS MONERO

Attached: green wojak4.png (608x593, 215K)

Don't forget that Mexico dumps all its human garbage in the US. That might be a plus, too.

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (720x707, 84K)

>Then we'll see a stock market crash of our lifetimes.

Well that's not saying much seeing as you're 16.

if you knew about Gematria you could have seen this coming and profited

Attached: truth seeker.png (228x225, 46K)