It has begun...

It has begun. Stocks are now going to get annihilated and crypto is going to take over and the end of the old money system is now here.

Dow futures are now down 1,000 points todaym the largest drop since 2011, and more importantly, the last significant drop since Feb 6th when the Dow went down 666 points, coincidentally the same day crypto went into a bear market and BTC went to 6k.

Today marks the beginning of a new chapter with new found hopes and dreams to come alive. You do have dreams, right user?

Attached: 101018.jpg (420x579, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/economist/@subscription/fact-checking-the-infamous-1988-economist-cover-get-ready-for-a-world-currency
phoenix.redpulse.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Millions will die, its going to be a pleasure.

Attached: Kevin_Screaming.gif (345x258, 1.03M)

Apparently the Economist cover has been edited from the original. But still weird that they edited it for today's date.

>there are brainlets who doubted the prophecy reading this right now

wew lad

w-what was the original date?

>Apparently the Economist cover has been edited from the original.
Proof user

how do you people get a day from that coin? I only see a month and a year.

Attached: Ray-Dalio-Davos.png (768x418, 103K)

no it wasn't.

steemit.com/economist/@subscription/fact-checking-the-infamous-1988-economist-cover-get-ready-for-a-world-currency

the imaginary shekel numbers come collapsing down. who would have guessed such a thing would happen?

10/10/18

Ten 10 2018
bretty obvious

checked

It's real, but if it were fake, that would be even better.
If it were fake or edited in some way it would show that some organization went to a great deal of trouble to warn us about the upcoming Phoenix rise.

I've waited for this moment since highschool

Attached: tth.jpg (474x526, 22K)

underrated post

three trips in a row btw

trips

the wolrd currency happened a long time ago. its oil.

me retard. point stands

Uncross your eyes

Attached: tth.jpg (960x540, 55K)

I see you got dubs

dubs

Xrp is going to be the new one world currency. Once the dollar collapses, (((they))) will usher in this crypto to solve the next liquidity crisis.

Attached: 1538578415134.jpg (1440x1440, 284K)

Checked dubs higher than your IQ

>I bough a centralized premined token derp

Attached: 80c.png (645x729, 58K)

they will pull a jed and just fork it so they control the supply. get rekt cripplet

phoenix.redpulse.com/

Die of what exactly?