Use a fake profile of a male model to talk to women on tinder

>use a fake profile of a male model to talk to women on tinder
>get over 50+ likes within a matter of hours
>find a really nice looking gal
>begin talking a bunch about my passions and desires
>have 3 hours of deep sensual conversation with passion and love
>she says she wants to meet up the next day at a Starbucks for coffee
>I am overwhelmed with joy that she said yes
>get a haircut, have a shower, buy the most expensive cologne at my mall and get ready for the time of my life
>made sure to show up 10 minutes late to make sure I could see her
>I approached the Starbucks slowly and I saw her sitting inside through the window
>slowly walk up to her and say "Rachel is that you?"
>she says yes. I begin to tell her I was Eric from tinder
>she panics and says "what the fuck! Get away from me you creep!"
>I try to calm her down begging her to hear why I did this
>I grab her hand and say please relax.
>she screams "help me!! This man's trying to hurt me"
>I panic and run as fast as I can out of the Starbucks with my cologne wafting in the air
>I sprint as fast as I can many city blocks and get back to the bus before the cops show up

Guys can you please help me. I wanted to try to tell this woman that she could get to know me on the inside first and then learn to love me for what I looked like later. I really wanted her to be the one guys but I really fucked this up. I didn't think that it would turn out this way and all I wanted was to find love. I thought our deep passionate conversation would have been enough to ignite the passion but it didn't work.

Guys what can I do to improve my chances of finding love? I'm 32 years old and still have not lost my virginity. I wanted her to give herself to me but it didnt work out the way I planned. Can someone please help me? I'm willing to pay 10 ethereum for us to meet up if you teach me the ways. I live in California LA. Please I am really desperate help.

Attached: depressed.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Im 21 virgin if i grow up to be like youll ill fucking neck

Are u larping bigtime user?

beta revolution when?

You both sound like retards

> he didn't walk in wearing a mask, explain, then reveal his true face at the climax of his story

10 Ethereum? I'll charge you 0: Read chase amante, neil strauss, and attraction theory. Just be smarter than your prey and you have infinite roots lol?

pasta'd and metoo'd

Are you fucking retarded? You acted like you were someone else and you're surprised she doesn't like that?

>I wanted her to give herself to me but it didnt work out the way I planned
IT DIDN'T? K E K
this has to be a larp

I hope to god this isn’t a larp hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

If a hot girl told me let’s meet and it was a 500 pound whale I would also tell her to fuck off for wasting my time. Don’t gave time for deceitful people. I hope his is a larp

>>she panics and says "what the fuck! Get away from me you creep!"
>>I try to calm her down begging her to hear why I did this
>>I grab her hand and say please relax.
>>she screams "help me!! This man's trying to hurt me"
>>I panic and run as fast as I can out of the Starbucks with my cologne wafting in the air
>>I sprint as fast as I can many city blocks and get back to the bus before the cops show up
kek, this always gets me

how ugly are you? i've been called a creep just once, but im just plain at worst i think. also what the fuck did you expect using an irl proxy? also looks alone dont get you too far unless you carry the vibe along. if you got game, you can be fugly but still make it happen. if your good looking you just simply need less game, but women are like kids, they need someone to entertain their feeble mind/emotion or they get bored and fuck other dudes.

OP your problem is you can't trick people into liking you. Deep down you know that you would not physically be attractive to this person. This is why you all hate women for some reason. The real trick to dating women far out of your league is to do everything you can to be as physically attractive as possible and THEN compensate with personality. You'd be surprised at just how many women will value your personality as long as you are decently within the scope of what they find attractive. Trust me I've been there and thought I would be alone for my entire life.

Hit the gym

The byproduct will be getting in shape. You feel fantastic and be motivated.

The "alpha" mentality you all hate so much isn't projection, it's just confidence. Whether that confidence is dense, misguided, and ego driven is up to you.

Getting in shape is easy, having charisma is not - but you can learn. You just need to be ok with falling flat on your face.

You'll be ok anons. Just take a leap of faith and be ok with making a fool of yourself.

tfw the only thing i can't work on is heigh
tfw it's the only thing that matters

I can't believe you took the time to write this over pasta, come on dude.

is this real?

i do it for the retarded anons who believe this shit. Some people here actually have a heart.

Fucking newfags don’t realize it's pasta

she already got to know her.

you're an autistic sociopath

I'm in Long Beach my nig, I'll Lyon you into a slayer

you know it's pasta, i know it's pasta... but just think of it as emotional link fud. people here deserve to know they can better themselves and be happy. i will never understand why this place is full of anger. you're all nerds. you're all miserable. might be time to try something else besides the same NPC depressed shit you all do every day, eh?

oh wait never mind just get that tiny dose of serotonin that makes you feel ok for being smarter. Man it's really worth that 15 seconds of feeling better about your shit situation.... smdh

Are You High? How does recognizing pasta make me smarter. It just means i frequent /biz more often than others