Don't forget to buy your winning ticket today

Attached: 1530657560463.png (450x344, 118K)

>t. gambling addict

Dumbest use of your money

Unironcially can use etherdelta but don't get how you "play"

I

DIDN'T

WIN

SHIT

Attached: 1537836677280.jpg (115x125, 3K)

>bought BTC at $20k

its like bingo except you win 500 million not 50 cents

how many tickets should I buy?

Buying BTC at 20k is a better investment than spending 20k on lottery tickets.

unless you win back like 32% then the lottery was a better investment

>Invest BTC 20k
>you're down 14k
>Still own (BTC) which may/may not go up in value.

>Invest 20k in the lottery
>you're down 20k
>You have nothing.

>Invest crypto with all of your money while also taking out a loan
>Can't pay bills anymore and become homeless

There is a minuscule chance that you actually win an absolutely lifechanging sum of money, thus you can justify buying one ticket, but buying more than one doesn't really change your expected outcome so it would be a waste.

Btw, I mean 1 ticket in your entire lifetime, everything else is irrational.

Based I was planning to do that actually. Based

Great post OP. It's literally the safest investment right now. Don't believe the FUDDERS.

Attached: Powerball+jackpot8.jpg (810x455, 46K)

As my math teacher like to say: It's more likely to get hit by a lightning strike twice a day than winning the lottery - but nobody would bet on that.

Buying more tickets does nothing except making more shure that you will definitly lose the money, read about the law of large numbers.

Say that to winners. They didn't believe in your FUD

Let me use this troll to teach you smth.

I once laid in bed and couldn't sleep, then I thought about why there are some people like pharaos or kings - what can they do that others dont, what makes them kings - and then it hit me.

It's the understanding and capability to handle large numbers. It makes them capable to organize large amounts food, water etc. for the ppl.

If you can handle large numbers and statistics you will be much more able to understand the difference between correlation and causation and you will therefore understand much better how the world around you works.

F.e. you might think praying is all you need to do to have a nice life because you falsely believe that the act of praying has an influence on something it absolutely doesn't because youre uncapable of differentiating 1 in a million and 1 out of 1000 and see causation where it doesn't exist because the dtatistical evidence is too small

[spoiler]I'm already pretty aware of everything you said, I'm just shitting up the board because I'm bored.[/spoiler]

>taking out a loan to invest in something

One step away from being wealthy

Attached: Euromillions.jpg (1200x630, 117K)

disgusting pajeet or beaner hands.

Clean your fucking nails you nigger.

The winners get murdered by family members or drive drunk off of cliffs.

This only happens to retards or people who wouldn't do anything worthwile with the money in the first place. I don't know about you, but I'm different.

Attached: tth.jpg (474x424, 22K)

I won 100k in a scratch off once
AMA

Stop projecting. Only retards invest more than they can comfortably lose.

how many did you have to buy to win?
I'm buying at least 100 tickets today for tomorrows event
I'm feeling lucky

>Not doing scratch offs with better odds and more consistent ROI

I’m 31 now. Won when I was 25. Only bought a ticket or two every month. I grew up in a middle class neighborhood and scratch offs were (still are) considered something poor people do, so I was embarrassed

BUMP

do you have a good job now?

After buying crypto

When I win I'm market buying all of the Chainlink on Binance.

Attached: 1516215611120.jpg (950x962, 48K)

I wish to see someone here winning just for shit like this. Imagine the shitstorm

and then you become homeless

nice nice

Based

The lottery is one of the most retarded way to think you'll ever make money. The entire scheme is you paying a small percentage for someone else.

Don't reply to fudders

Attached: FUDDERS btfo.png (1080x1920, 1.87M)

Hmm I’ve had a similar thought, but couldn’t derive from it anything useful to influence my own life. Care to elaborate further

>Put money into the lottery so someone else can win it.

>pitch in for office pool
>Stacy went to go buy the tickets
>month later Stacy quits she hated it here
>heard she won $9m lottery
>some people are so lucky

Attached: 1536795596028.png (550x422, 43K)

Based

if I win I will give every person above my post $25,000

Nothing more nothing less

no more than 30 anonymous users total

please do the math $25,000 multiplied by 30.

1 reward per thread

Net reward is $25,000 do not expect anything more nothing less

You anons ok with that ?

Attached: cover.jpg (1920x1920, 826K)

This. If I win a huge jackpot, I will personally make sure LINK moons violently (only after a dump though, don't want panic sellers to make shit).

Holy shit do you work for my company??? We have a literal Stacy that buys the tickets
It seems super scamy to give one person money to buy communal tickets

Absolutely. Based

I wont forget

good to you lads

godspeed

Attached: cover.jpg (700x700, 116K)

If you don't care about losing the money, why even bring up losing money as an argument?

There's definitely more idiots investing 20k+ in BTC than in lottery tickets.

Just because the chances of winning might be greater with BTC than with lotteries, the fact people invested a lot more money in crypto than in lottery tickets means that they're losing a lot more money with crypto in absolute numbers.

$20k over a lifetime versus $20k DCA over a few months. You do the math.

reminder that 1/300000000% chance is better than no chance at all.

Attached: 1468990912770.png (335x339, 144K)

Any remember when dan bilzerian bought 100k worth of lottery tickets for the billion dollar one?
He lost it all kek

Only buy 1 anons, buying several doesn’t really help unless you buy thousands of tickets