IT'S LITERALLY FUCKING OVER

DON'T YOU NIGGERS UNDERSTAND? COMPANIES WERE ADDING THE WORD "BLOCKCHAIN" TO THEIR FUCKING NAMES LATE LAST YEAR AND YET YOU STILL THINK YOU'RE AN EARLY FUCKING ADOPTER? IT'S OVER, PACK YOUR BAGS AND STOP PARTICIPATING IN THIS GLOBAL PONZI IN WHICH NO BODY REALISES HOW MUCH OF A SCAM IT IS

Attached: 465065012.png (640x480, 717K)

Other urls found in this thread:

esotericawakening.com/is-bitcoin-a-bankers-scam
esotericawakening.com/the-scam-and-how-it-works
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do you care what I do lol
sage

Was at a conference on industry 4.0 today. The theme was the fourth industrial revolution of course.

We are far from being late adopters. I can assure you.
No CL wasn't mentioned.

Leave then.
Blockchain != crypto retard

#hodltozero
Alright well when McAfee eats his balls, I've profited since the gold/silver reset and cryptos are almost useful I'll consider getting cryptos.

The Dotcom craze era of blockchain is over. Next comes integration with legacy systems and actual real world use,
>aka, the real big money.

>legacy systems
aka LINK

this is unironically true

>NO BODY REALISES HOW MUCH OF A SCAM IT IS

Top fucking kek lots of us have been telling you morons for years

esotericawakening.com/is-bitcoin-a-bankers-scam

esotericawakening.com/the-scam-and-how-it-works

>No CL wasn't mentioned.
mariners on suicide watch

Attached: 1523062621852.jpg (1423x1281, 156K)

Stay poor

Based and kikebanksterpilled

aka XRP

>esotericawakening

Wtf should that shit be? Lmao.

>urh durr sorry i only read CNN and kike-approved articles, preferably behind a paywall
stay braindead, you fucking NPC

Attached: 1528400012630.jpg (645x729, 26K)

Who gives a shit? You seen the other markets today? Fuck your weak fud OP, people are about to remember why crypto was invented, as the governments fuck up trying to keep the golden bull going. Ah, I love the smell of frightened boomers. So yeah, enough of the "muh reverse fud and scare newfags", there's only like 10 people even left on Jow Forums. Crypto is going to do well, and then we're gonna take our gains and buy up ALL the boomer stocks at a massive markdown. Celebrate!

Attached: 1539012566873.jpg (225x225, 12K)

You mean you actually have to be careful with your picks and not just throw money at anything that says blockchain??? Holy fucking shit no way....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 0b3.png (233x261, 84K)

So what is the next big thing to make money on?
I still didn't make it via crypto.

You are a simple minded faggot. Blockchain at this level is the "venture capital" level you have to be a millionaire to take advantage of usually. Blockchain got popular due to its potential use cases. Shit gets popular = companies try to capitalise by attaching themselves to it.

Crypto WILL be very important. Now it is in its absolute infancy, currently offers very little, and is driven by speculative potential value. How that plays out and what form it ends up is anyone's guess. But your "We're too late because X" bullshit is brainlet tier reaction to the usual volatility.

What is the fourth industrial revolution then, and why?

How will it be very valuable? Why?

YES

>Not knowing I bought BTC at 7 dollars a coin and sold out at 11k

Buy high and sell low goy, just hold! Kek jump off a bridge when you lose everything, please film it for us

Attached: laughing.gif (220x217, 415K)

>why crypto was invented
Oh god user I just died laughing, the irony here is palpable, enjoy the shelter when you lose everything but have a digital wallet with some "coins" HAHAHAHAHA