When did you first realize crypto is a get-rich-quick pyramid scheme...

When did you first realize crypto is a get-rich-quick pyramid scheme, which depended on ignorance of what the blockchain is and how it functions, therefore being able to sell normies this idea that its the "next big thing"?

In December when the normies were pilling on, Bitcoin showed itself as the completely incompetent ponzi token, and normies everyone saw how inconvenient and useless the entire thing is. They're never coming back to buying it.

Attached: babe crypto rich alpha.jpg (1080x1350, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

esotericawakening.com/is-bitcoin-a-bankers-scam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cringe and bluepilled
ethereum is my living and 0% of it is related to the valuation of ether

very original thread thanks just market sold everything

Attached: 1538794902439.jpg (238x212, 5K)

True. Just sold all my bags

i realized immediately and stayed the fuck away.

About 2011

>When did you first realize crypto is a get-rich-quick pyramid scheme, which depended on ignorance of what the blockchain is and how it functions, therefore being able to sell normies this idea that its the "next big thing"?

It is, but not by design. Not before 2012, anyway.
Proof of work was a genuinly clever idea - which turned out to fail on the large.
The fact that people starting forking it up to even building business around the ideas is not the fault of the technological concept from 2008.

Friendly reminder: pic related

Attached: boat_girls.jpg (702x960, 472K)

if you understood the tech and its implications you'd know its 'the next big thing' in its infancy

These normalfags need to learn how to use sunscreen

I understand the tech, its really not that impressive. It's useful in specific applications like when you have a massive subset of untrusted parties and you need a public ledger to track some information. But its nothing revolutionary. In terms of value to corportations, everything that blockchain does can be done with a modern relational database. In terms of its value as a transactional currency, its woefully useless when compared to fiat. Even fucking Venmo crushes Bitcoin in every single measure of usability and feature set too.

Attached: Equality Nature False God.jpg (1199x1972, 447K)

when did you first realize fiat is a get-poor-quick pyramid scheme, which depended on ignorance of what fiat money is and how it gets printed and inflated. Therefor being able to make the normies store it in bank saving accounts?

In December when the normies where pilling on, They bought the wrong bitcoin. Blockstreams crippled banking 2.0 system. and normies saw how the Elite Banksters once again tricked them. They're never coming back to buy it.

There fixed it for you, retard.

Attached: itstruee.jpg (1600x1125, 358K)

Not to mention the stupidity that all these Anti fed people are unwittingly being tricked with this idea to advocate for a cashless society. People are fucking stupid.

They went from hating banks to celebrating banks like Goldman Sachs whenever they say theyre going to launch a crypto trading desk.

Cope more december buyer.

Bitcoin (the real bitcoin) is quite impressive actually. There has never been a digital money that allows for sub cent transaction fees. That is going to open up a whole new business model of micro transactions on the internet. You won't get this with BTC though of course.

Additionally beyond being money, the op codes that Core so intelligently removed open up a lot of other potential for data and applications on the blockchain.

None of this will ever happen on the BTC chain though of course because blockstream wants to sell you their Liquid sidechain solution while they cripple BTC.

If the real Bitcoin (Cash) can fix the multi-threaded code and prove it can scale to multi gigabyte blocks or bigger it will easily be a multi trillion dollar market cap coin.

DYOR.

based and redpilled
jk, you're a massive faggot.

You are a normie if you haven't found yourself any solid holds by now. Sell everything if you haven't yet and come back to us next bull season.

When I have been telling you fags this for years
esotericawakening.com/is-bitcoin-a-bankers-scam

Tried to save you greedy, brainless, empty headed faggots but you would not listen anons feelsbadman

The real question is will you actually pay attention and listen this time?

Attached: WESPACEJEWS.png (630x630, 206K)

>star wars fandom

can you be any more of a soiboy?

Attached: 1534253342367.jpg (565x916, 655K)

I sold in December you tard.

Attached: 1364336237937.jpg (170x201, 11K)

dont know about you but cryptos been the best thing that i ever found out about, making money left and right in this market

Test.

such a brainlet. Currency is but one of its uses, and the least impressive one

If it can't handle the free market factors then it was never going to work long term

can you name one other use?

Attached: 1521321926221.jpg (1000x1000, 79K)

Really? What is its most impressive use? Other than being a vehicle for a ponzi scheme?

Imagine you stick your face in their asses and they hold your head down in it and fart haha that would suck

Attached: chocolatefacemask-blog-size.jpg (1000x445, 107K)

blockchain is not crypto, fucking retards

Are you pretending to be retarded?

>When did you first realize
When I found out no one was fucking using any of it to make purchases lol.
>satoshi's vision
>fuck duh bankz
>we gonna replace fiat
>$50 transaction fees
>can't handle the transaction volume of a medium sized grocery store
>ETH can't even handle a small game about cats
>m-m-m-muh store of value *loses half of his value every week*

no technical factor will increase value.

>Liberia
Germans were kangz n' shieet?

Screencaped, we will see when Russia is defeated at the Ruhr

>store of value

*laughs in broke*

Attached: Asian White.jpg (537x540, 55K)

>WHITE DICKS ARE SMALL AND PATHETIC
>PLEASE GIVE ME BLACK DICK
soon

and finally
>BLACK DICKS GAVE ME AIDS
>PLEASE GIVE ME FREE HEALTHCARE

kek

seriously tho, whitebois can't compete

Cryptocurrency can be used as an incentive mechanism for mesh networks, distributed hosting and cloud computing. That's where this is going. Ethereum was the second step and now a number of very talented teams are trying to build platforms that can actually scale up to make that possible.

>Elite Banksters
Call them by their real name- "Lampshade" Goldbergstein and "Bar of Soap" Shekelmann the parasitic Kike Untermensch

based haha brapsniff poster

Attached: 1528049147171.webm (480x360, 392K)

WHY DID YOU LISTEN TO ROUBINI?
and why are you still here?

Im gonna shill you FMF but you dont seem worthy

If you truly believe this then you can still get rich quick by shorting it, theoretically. It's a win/win situation you fucking loser. Too bad you doubt yourself too much too ever make a profit.

for how long?
a 5 minute fuck tops ?
5 days before she runs away with your rolex and never sees you again?

:^)

go fuck yourself OP. your IQ is too low for Jow Forums

hahaha Chang eternally BTFO, how can he ever live this down

Bear down!!

Attached: 55FB7EEF-B981-4F1E-AA68-96AC40571FAA.jpg (1661x1903, 1.29M)

Do u guys think normies like the feet too?

This what an absolute contradiction #wakeupsheeple

This, whitebois are way behind in per capita violent crime rate and AIDS

i love normies

>blockchain does can be done with a modern relational database
wrong. I could go into the database at my company and make it say I worked 63 hours that week and get paid OT. With blockchain theres no way for me to cheat the system like that

do it faggot

whitebois are ahead in suicide rate and DUI's though

Actually mexicans got DUI and incestual rape handled

we don't really have to since your culture is off-putting to the majority of sane women

Don't forget beheadings and child abuse.

>black culture
>off-putting

>women
>sane
What the fuck are you on about?

Imagine getting to smell women's assholes for a living?

shoo shoo pajeet

Except everyone would see you edited it, you retard.

And that doesnt change the fact that someone with more knowledge could do it and hide their tracks. The point is that blockchain>>>>dumbass database

the moment i heard of it.
then i have read more on it and
still feel the same.
it's just an easier way to get money out of the npcs pocket.

When it went up for no reason

>collectivist ideology with quotes from a fictional ultra individualistic ideology
Is this meant to be like one of those joke deviantart images or is this real ?

>women
>sane