CNVT HITTING BINANCE, TOMO HITTING BINANCE TOO? NETA!

Conventment working with NETA & Tomochain:

techbullion.com/iot-b2b-security-logistics-platform-and-a-distributed-ledger-alliance-interview-with-bruce-garcia-ceo-conventment/

"We’ve worked with NETA in Massachusetts on multiple trial runs to test our Proof-of-Concept and we plan on keeping NETA as one of our major clients when the DLA Center comes out of Beta stage into Release Candidate stage in 2019. Aside from NETA aiding us in investments and trial runs, we’ve also been in talks with 4 separate dispensary franchises about utilizing Conventment and the DLA Center in the future.

netacare.org

"NETA is a passionate group of patient advocates, experienced professionals, industry leaders and philanthropists. We have come together to improve the quality of patients' lives through personalised care and the best in the art and science of medical marijuana.

We provide registered patients in Massachusetts with first-rate marijuana therapies at our registered medical marijuana dispensaries in Brookline and Northampton.

Our state-of-the-art cultivation facility in Franklin grows and processes all of NETA's products.

From seed to patient, we do it all right here in Massachusetts."

"Conventment’s Upcoming B2B and IoT Platform has the Potential to Streamline Colorado’s Cannabis Industry"

denverweed.com/conventments-upcoming-b2b-iot-platform-potential-streamline-colorados-cannabis-industry/

TGE ends in a few days:
conventment.com/tge

Why am I being such a shill? Because this shit is amazing and this is the final moment before the hype about NETA comes through.

Attached: 71D094AA-D944-4232-8F93-BEDA59283AD0.png (1137x406, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dlacenter.com/conventment/conventment_whitepaper.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This was bound to happen. Smartest investment of the decade.

finally. i can buy some of these shitcoins. both solid products.

THIS IS FUCKING INSANITY

ALL IN CNVT

TOMO is building partnership after partnership while CNVT is bound to be the framework for the northeastern cannabis industry that just got approval for recreational sales.

Basically, more China infiltration, but I welcome it.

how much CNVT do I need to make it?

this

If you have under 2000, I consider you a potato.

Depends on what "making it" entails.

12,000 or more is whale status

Who the fuck cares?
Better get your coins off of Binance asap before it is too late m8.

guys im so fucking confused, is this a scam or not? some say it is, some say it isn't, i signed up for tge and it sketched me the fuck out but if it's not a scam.... i dont know what the fuck to believe

Everything is a scam according to Jow Forums.

Judge accordingly and DYOR thoroughly.

CNVT is the most obvious investment right now.

How are these tokens actually going to be used by medical cannabis companies?

We’re all gonna make it frens

Attached: F09DABC0-3240-475E-B5E5-AC235FEC3AB4.png (1000x712, 670K)

dlacenter.com/conventment/conventment_whitepaper.pdf

Check out pic related and judge for yourself. This thread is full of street shitting russians who are getting paid to shill scams.

Attached: russianbizscammers.png (1339x481, 928K)

You're an idiot if you think Lenocinium is involved hahahahahaha

Nice FUD, but you’re an idiot for not posting the full thing.

This is lenocinium.com’s Chainlink spam package

check out the people behind CNVT. Absolutely nothing of value to show on linkedin AND they are endorsing each other to make it look credible. The website looks like shit eventhough the CEO of that project claims to have been a web developer in the past. All I see is red flags with that. Tomo is legit though.

idiots on this board wouldnt know a moonshot if someone put it right in front of them

Attached: rvn22321165.jpg (400x400, 12K)

Chainlink lmfao

Attached: EFEE758B-2B64-4A81-9E3F-2579C2231A75.jpg (1125x1921, 581K)

You should work on making your astroturfing less obvious, you vodka drinking street shitter.