Why do vaginas smell so bad?

Why do vaginas smell so bad?

Attached: imagsdf234es.jpg (259x194, 7K)

because you are sleeping with ugly fat chicks who dont care about themselves or hygiene.

>his pheromone receptors are busted
>or his vagina is dirty
disgusting

i once ate out three vaginas in a night. one pajeet and two white chicks
the pajeet's cooch literally smelled and tasted of piss but i was drunk so troopered on. the others i cant really remember tbqh senpai. that was my only sexual experience ever. still a virgin ._.

>he eats pussy

you got no self respect

This board is full of virgins who wanna make biz, kek. How can one be a virgin?

You got cucked if true

Attached: 6C817884-1DA1-4C50-8083-F6AC7987A1E8.jpg (506x657, 82K)

Dude a girl’s vagina isn’t supposed to smell bad or fishy. In fact, it’s suppose to have a sort of earthy musky smell but nothing too pungent or putrid smelling. You need to take her to a doctor to see if she has a yeast infection or tell her to wash around her vagina with soap and water.

There are vaginas you can´t stop eating out!!! Best is if she sits on your face.
God I need to make money of all this virgins here that are unworthy of females. The market seems incredible big!

Move out of Africa

Attached: C8BE6DF2-C74B-49A3-8300-39AE6CC8384F.jpg (530x380, 57K)

well not really. i could get hard because i was too drunk. that was the night i discovered what "whiskey dick" is. fucking regret it

My gf now tastes great
Some do smell bad
It's a numbers game user
The pussy lottery

guys dicks taste better ime

Somehow thats an experience I´m missing

they taste like sweat and salt to me

If your girl eats good she will taste good, ur just
fuckin alcoholic big mac eating trash cans

Eating ass is the real golden ticket. Especially white girl ass. Thicc juicy white girl ass with a turdcutter that just winks at you.

ok jamal you need to stop

You gay as fuck. I love the smell of pussy

>he doesnt tongue fuck a white girls brown eye

Never gonna make it

never gonna get diseases you mean, jamal

Its the nature giving you a sign to stay away from the semen demons.

In my experience they don't smell bad unless there is something clearly wrong/period
But I've only smelled two

Attached: Screen shot 2011-04-20 at 4.58.14 PM.png (548x403, 269K)

>Why do vaginas smell so bad?
because it is basivally an eternally festering gaping wound that bleeds chunks profusely every month, drips mucous discharge constantly, gets pissed out of all day and sits in smelly panties all day next to a greasy asshole covered in dingleberries because anericans cant clean their anuses

>implying i would fuck anything but a white girl
cool it with the ass eating jamal

Attached: 945665D0-D963-47B2-8EEB-7AA7DA7B4E55.jpg (750x744, 86K)

jesus christ dude. If you like eating pussy then you should only eat out your gf/wife and only if she is freshly washed. anything else is fucking disgusting and degenerate.

honestly i fuck girls fairly regularly and i can't even handle how pussies look sometimes. I guess i'm certifiably bi though... cute trap penis over a gruesome vagina any day..

oral sex could give you mouth/throat cancer. avoid!

Business and Finance

Don't worry it's not only you, i'm 100% hetero and indeed vaginas looks like shit unless it's a very tight apricot without any roast spewing all over the slit. Big vaginas are literally monstruous tier and nightmare inducing.

fpbp

never forget that fat women are utterly worthless and society would be better without them.

>there are men who have never had the pleasure of having sex with a clean smelling vagina
Sad

Because your sister doesn't douche.

why the fuck do women find it so hard to take basic care of themselves? Today I was riding my bike and noticed that so many couples the man took good care of himself and the wives had gotten fat and ugly. Really makes me suspicious of marriage

Not always. But once i sniffed a petite 16yo french gymnastic champion qualified for the nationals.. And the smell was so fucking great. Not the average smell, it was literally saliva inducing, so sweet and fruity but with the light usual salt thing. And she was so tight, nothing visible, just a slit like a baby, very little vagina for a very little girl (5"1) i couldn't penetrate her for a good 10 minutes even forcing like a brute, and i don't have a big dick by any mean, i'm the average Joe, and once i was in she was contracting her pelvis so hard (very musculated girl, but with a thicc layer, not any apparent muscle or anything) that i had the feeling my cock was squeezed like a lemon. It was too much for me, i cummed all over after like 2 min while usually i can fuck for hours. Also she had thigs you can't even imagine how perfect they were, the perfect ratio of thiccness, muscleness, super silky, angelic odour, her butt too... She could have killed me with her thigs if she wanted with a simple pression. I wish i could have lasted longer, because it was like tasting nirvana.
I need another teen gymnasthicc champion girl... but now i'm too old for this kind of forbidden sweetness.
>mfw i'll never sniff nirvana ever again

Attached: 1519495206783.jpg (901x883, 109K)

vaginas are disgusting, its a warm wet hole thats a breeding ground for bacteria. 7 days out of the month, it fucking bleeds. Thats not to mention how it looks on the out side, most of them are disgusting roast beef lips busted ravioli looking pushed out 3 kids loose as shit. And those are facts I am not a fag, but those are objective things you can say about them. now if women didnt have that warm hole guys wouldnt pay attention to them at all. not attracted to guys at all, thats just the stuff you have to put up with smashing mad puss all the time.

My girlfriend broke up with me because I wouldn't eat her out. I tried once and when I got my face close down there the smell fucking repulsed me

make her shower before sex

Douching makes it worse fyi.

Dont these disgusting roasties wash their vaginas? Why would it smell bad?

your gf is a fucking filthy bitch all of the bitches ive been with have had clean pussies with zero smell at all. didnt stink didnt taste like anything

O like fish smell it reminds me on summer and boats.

My gf's pussy smells like strong armpit BO, is that normal? She's also super tight and a virgin, so maybe its virgin juices trapped in her vagina all her life that I have to clean out by having sex...

Because it feels so good.

Because its probably bad pussy MOVE on OP

Attached: IMG_1352.png (604x516, 88K)

'cause you're low on T, son. Healthy ones smell like fucking heaven to me.

oh probably a STD

>11373751

user, I have bad news for you...

Attached: Capture_.png (427x351, 284K)

Because you are dating wh*te roasties who knows nothing about vaginal hygiene and simply whipes it with a piece of dry paper rather than washing it with soap after every weewee

Attached: F29807A2-21D5-4509-9F0E-0F70DDAB8B7A.jpg (1236x820, 203K)