Pumping in 2hrs

im the user that gave the heads up on the pump earlier today. were pumping again soon for binance. get in or stay poor.

Attached: ravencoin.jpg (400x400, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hackernoon.com/ravencoin-review-a-bitcoin-code-fork-looking-to-bring-real-world-assets-onto-blockchain-f4df1fe27ee7
reddit.com/r/Ravencoin/comments/9ngouc/trons_slides_and_video_of_presentation_from/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A fire burns in the east
A stock like no other
Q

Sunday times 20
Monday divided by 30
Q

Out with the old
In with the new
A Legend Reborn
Q

all your bags are belong to us

user, let me in on your secret circle pls im just a little gup looking to become a whale

youve got ~30min before binance trading opens and ~1hr before another 30% pump.

Pooing in six hours

order book just increased by 15btc if youre reading this and aren't buying then lol

so sell in 4 like someone who isnt a greedy retard that hasnt seen a binance listing before

What makes you think it will pump more on binance? Usually it pumps before binance then dump (=sell the news)

Honestly this setup reminds me of selfkey which 6x’d post listing. Light/spotty resistance- if someone wanted to pump it they definitely could

because im fucking pumping it holy shit no wonder all of you are so poor read the fucking OP

also binance is almost always good for at least a 15-20% pump when trading opens without manipulation. how new are you?

Thank you based user. Pls make Binance listing pumps a thing again, I really miss those

But why would you do that? Do you expect to cause fomo so you can make a profit?

Are you actually retarded or just pretending to be?

>pumping in 2hrs
>I'm the user that...
>we
>pumping again for Binance
>get in or stay poor

Pajeet tier.

Did you retard bought the RVN peak, didn't you?

literally lol'ing rn. on second thought you probably should just ride the bench for this one, bud.

I've seen too many dumps on binance listing, this isn't december 2017

Alright, alright.. maybe it was just the way you phrased it then. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt

>Did you retard bought the RVN peak
yea, im the pajeet. lol

Attached: IMG_6535.jpg (1024x1024, 46K)

Nice pump OP

Literally dumped on Binance
Congrats on this OP, seriously

The absolute state

Attached: 98B3427D-43F6-40C6-AFD8-CDF033DDABB7.jpg (1125x1525, 280K)

>Ravencoin

What the fuck? You people just buy random tokens with bird pictures on them? This board is full of 10 year olds with their parents credit cards.

I never understood the RVN hype. Just seemed like a coin with a new algorithm and that's it

Like the 1300 other shitcoins that some neckbeard made 15 minutes ago off a standard template.

told all of you to buy the bottom at .00000275. stay poor.

rip poorfags pumping for few more hours

>what is google
hackernoon.com/ravencoin-review-a-bitcoin-code-fork-looking-to-bring-real-world-assets-onto-blockchain-f4df1fe27ee7

there's literally no helping this board. tell people about a pump and they'd rather FUD than do some simple research.

this board died after 2017

why are people posting here if they don't want to 1.) do any research on their own, or 2.) take advice that doesn't require them to do any research but still makes them money?

seems to me like everyone here now is just some bitter poorfag insistent on staying that way.

>im not going to invest in that project, i dont like the name
>lol ghey logo i dont even need to do any research

Lol, literally started mining this on monday.

get it while its hot. expect a lot of miners to switch over from ethereum when asset layer launches and skyrocket the difficulty.

I like this project a lot. Simple (but potentially huge idea), no pre mine, incredibly decentralised, and some big players hovering around it. Assets launch eom too

some of the best fundamentals of any project out there. this should unironically be /ourcoin/ but everyone here seems too busy speculating on some other bullshit that may not happen for years.

pee pee caw caw

Attached: 15371104667391.png (500x622, 211K)

based

>looking-to-bring-real-world-assets-onto-blockchain
>looking-to

>websitetemplate.css
>hi, we are revancoine, my team of Xiozng Cho-Lee and Vladimitri Ripoffski are the lead developer on this project
>we have big vision stay tune guys :^)

You're either incredibly naive and underage or you're a pajeet. Which one is it?

>i looked at the homepage of the community website for a completely decentralized project and now i know everything i need to know

reddit.com/r/Ravencoin/comments/9ngouc/trons_slides_and_video_of_presentation_from/

youre a literal retard. the dev community for this coin is the most active for any project ranked out of the top 50.

they have regular dev meetings (in english) and post the transcripts for each one.

but you shouldnt buy the coin anyways because youre a fucking moron who deserves to stay poor forever.

Don't even try it you fucking chucklefuck teenager. I've been here since inception and I can small the fidget spinner in your left hand from here. Another Bitcoin copypasta+vuage new feature. Prioritized for 'asset transfer'. Right.

I've made my money already, I'm still making it. I'm just here to anger you pajeets who can only afford to buy 1 cent pump and dumps hoping they go to 10 cents so you can finally afford a roof for your shack.

Get the fuck off my board you stinky shitskin.

youre clearly projecting, and clearly poor. ive been posting here since 2009 faggot.
>I've made my money already, I'm still making it. I'm just here to anger you pajeets who can only afford to buy 1 cent pump and dumps hoping they go to 10 cents so you can finally afford a roof for your shack.
literally in a thread i started about a successful pump for which i am responsible. i can smell the poor on you from here.

the logo is off the chain

i like

get a load of this guy eh

>not waiting for binance to bottom out before buying
I bought a bit early (283) but still very happy with my buy. Gonna swing trade this a bit as well on the way up.

i wouldnt try unless you have a bot or are very experienced.

accepting donations in RVN

RDtBzwZz6cYu6YoQzfRKtURZRsrCp5n6Qa

its been real fags
thx 4 playing

go to bed

no

Brought the top thanks to this thread. accepting donations in RVN.

A11w4y58uyth3t0p5uck1nk1llmy53lf

no one here donates. last time i ever help this board.

25 posts, holy shit how desperate are you faggot

He’s probably a newfag and this was his first pump. Let the child be excited

This was a good pump op. I said this around 12 hours ago and it’s still somewhat valid. It took key about a day to go parabolic