BCIO - next 10x?

so, I have done my due diligence trying to find some low MC coin that isn't IDEX shit or premined scam.

after a while I saw a coin (or an exchange, whatever you want) shilled on biz and decided to look into it. The exchange is called blockchain.io and is created by some dude who started Paymium (oldfags will understand). Nothing special yet, right? There's more

So they are going to create a new exchange, which aims to be a leading EU exchange. And they also have a token akin to BNB. Pretty good, but a lot of exchanges have their own tokens. Still nothing special.

but there is one thing that boggles me. BCIO are having their ICO right now and they announced last week that they sold only 1.2m in tokens. For the first week. That has the most bonuses. One point two fucking million. Unsold coins will be burned.

Even optimistically they will sell like 5 mil max before the token sale end. Fucking cuckoin has a MC of 100 mil, not even talking about BNB. Chinese scam exchange Coinbenis has 7m marketcap. While the premium EU crypto gateway will have less than 5 mil after ICO.

I feel like this makes it super undervalued. Criminally undervalued. You can say that the exchange will be possibly shit, which I kinda disagree with, but still. Even if it's shit, do you think that 5mil MC is a fair cap for a leading or at least top-3 EU exchange? They have several mil funding from Paymium, they still have an experienced team. And they will have 5 (five) million MC?

Also the token unlock will be in December, which will likely have more favorable market conditions than now. Also they will surely employ market makers to pahmp their token and provide liquidity on their exchange.

I think that this really has potential for 10x. What do you think?

Attached: virgin_chadp.png (1760x1000, 319K)

>token unlock will be in December
I like your optimism user. Wish I'd be braindead too

>coinbenis

what's the concern? time flies way too fuckign fast nowadays

10X? Too good to be true, even with perfect project. 4X max I believe

what's really wrong with that though?

I bought into the ICO.
Price of one token was 70 cents. Looking for some good returns, the team they have looks dedicated. A good European exchange is also sth. that we need here. Kraken and their shitty website are not good enough... even though they are fine for advanced users, normies don't understand that site.

you bring solid points user.. I am apprehensive though. Why do you think it would be premium EU exchange? Fkn EU has Kraken and others. Why is it different? Do they have any ties with EU-govt?

>fud your mother if you want to fud
Nice blog reddit faggot

Attached: cz.jpg (400x400, 28K)

been looking at it again recently too.

the parent company is providing $2m in capital for development of the exchange, that's why they said they don't have a softcap, so no matter what they are going through with it

raising $5m in this market is rather optimistic, $3m is probably even pushing it still but that makes things even better

i suspect this will get shilled quite heavily post ico once people get their positions in and all unsold tokens get burned

if an exchange of this caliber starts off with only a $3m mcap, I can see it easily pulling a 10x+ in the next bull run

but in the shorterish term, maybe a 2-3x at least

why not more

this user gets it. I expect it to be flavor of the month in december

bump

BCIO! When the market picks up (If it picks up) it's gonna be a winner!

that's pretty crazy.. where did u even get this info on 2m injection?

posted in their telegram

i bought in 2 eth of BCIO, it's not much but if it 10x's before eth recovers i can compound my gains next bull run

>(2 eth's worth of) bcio back to 20 eth back to 2 btc back to $50k fiat
100x without even trying

How can I buy?
Is the ico still opened?

>blockchain.io
ico is there

interesting..

I think normal exchanges like Binance are going to have a ton of regulatory issues

another pajeet shill?

Lol, some comments are nasty but I am glad bumped into this post. Didn't know they raised only 1.2 million.. feels like we're back in 2016.. interesting outcomes are awaiting

honestly the prices are just dipping now for a MASSIVE rally

Binance is king and I will remain loyal

i'm the pale-est white male neet around