OMISEGO ramblings

holyshit is it true that he lost 7 figures on omise?

Attached: 7figures.png (932x790, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

omise.co/featured-customer-mcthai
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You don't lose until you sell

the absolute state of chink scam bagholders

true but IT AINT GOING BACK UP
no product going to be released at all

Probably got caught in the hype and didn't do his research. I never bought OMG because I never saw any results, just some dickhead marketing. Remember kids, DYOR!

BTW what happened to the mcdonalds partnership hype did it ever became true?

IMO he should kill him. These jews niggers cammers pajeets keep robbing everyone, they should probably be killed. Nature wants the thieves dead, nature wants the OMG people dead for losing so much money. I think alot of the big loss cryptos where devs got rich probably deserve to be hunted and killed

9 months straight down with 80-90% loss ALOT of exchange owners, and crypto rich guys deserve to die for hurting so many people in 2018. If the law would just let victims of 2018 and 2008 collapse kill the perps, ther would be alot less financial collapse. Killing the jews is a good start though for any prosperous society

cryptonovice is that you?

whos that? Im a guy whos seen too many economic disasters and too many scummy "pros" get away with it. Theres too much collapse and not enough killing. If vitalik cz some other bigshots get found dead or publicly murdered, then the rest of crypto people will be less likely to scam. Really like about 50 murders in crypto space killing the top rich guys as punishment for 2018 would clean things up alot.

>waaaaah I gambled my money on cutting edge technology

You are the reason only accredited investors can invest in private equity. Fucking child

No you are the reason peoples lives are ruined in economic collapses. You just stood up and asked to be killed. Not my fault. You scammed some people obviously. You can run boy but you will die no matter what you say or do

You fail to realize that the buyers at the top usually just panic in, not out of any strategy or research. Just emotions, ofcourse they're going to get burned. They had an entire year to buy and didn't.

Im clearly talking about severe community driven punishment for the assholes who got rich off the 2018 collapse, not crying mr nigger, KILLING

Imagine the grotesque greed it takes to lose 7 figures on a shitcoin

Cry more faggot. Its a zero sum game and weak cunts like you deserve everything you get. gg

hehehe my crypto went up in 2018. I appreciate that you feel i deserve those gains in my value. Im still a righteous motherfucker who wants to see shitheads die for 2018 collapse

he is right though

ethereum ceo owes nothing as his shitcoins is trading like 500x

but look other icos
some fucking scams collected 40 millions and returns are 0.1x

they deserve to get killed at least

ok vit can have a pass but maybe just get hospitalized or have some of his lackeys killed for losing so many billions in the collapse. Def nigger btmex should be dead

>kill Vitalik
Vitalik's advice was to not buy ETH over $7. He's possibly the only major player who ISN'T a scam artist.
You're a bit too low IQ to have such strong opinions about things, if you want to improve the world by killing people start with yourself.

Yes this is good I was hoping crypto turns nasty. Cryptocurrencies will be forced to arm themselves. There will be war. Crypto shills will genocide each other on the day of the rope. Currencies need to be backed up by armies. Whatever crypto wants to be on top has to be willing to wipe out other cryptos. By force if nessesary

imo killing people is best way to improve the world

fuck you whiteknight

vitalik should be hospitalized because his shitcoin is trading 500x above ico?

no fucking way
check datawallet , their CEO should be killed.. they collected 40 millions and never traded a near of ICO price ..

now its trading -95% below ico
AND NOW THEY GREEDY BASTARDS FAGGOTS ARE DOING EQUITY ROUND LMAO

fucking scam artists

Damn neobag, that really sucks. Fuck this piece of shit token. I lost a lot in opportunity costs waiting for this jungle gook coin to moon and it never did

My mom also lost almost 6 figures on this, so I'm really fucking pissed at these scammers. Do not fucking use the word soon if you do not have any product available for a year

armored car ico
personal tank ico

you.... are neo bag? holyshiiiit

Vitalik is the only legit guy in crypto

Fuck all those asshole scammers, fuck charles, fuck dan and fuck you Jun

No I'm not neo, thought the OP pic was neo? I'm just another user who is fucking pissed

So OmiseGO is fucking a shitcoin with a mcap 6x the size of ChainLINK. Cool

Attached: 1525822319028.jpg (600x418, 27K)

>I LOST ALL MY MONEY SO OTHER PEOPLE MUST PAY

maybe you're a shit investor desu

How much did your mum lose by buying fucking omisego

I'm not a whitenight you're just dangerously retarded. Vitalik said don't buy over $7. You bought at $1500. HURRRR

find me on chainlink discord
just shout NEOBAG on offtopic
discord(dot)gg(slash)c9Bn8R

Chainlink market cap is artificially suppressed by lenocinium shills. The same lenocinium shills that shilled omiseGo

> investor
> participates in ICOs

TOPKEK, ICOs are gambling, stupid "investors."

Actually about 100k USD from the top til today. I really should have forced her to sell. Feels like shit desu

not other people must pay.

but scammers must pay. brainlet.

What the fuck was she thinking. What made her go out and buy something called “omise go”

Actually think about it and you'll find you're the only person to blame

why are faggots in this board having 6-7 figures to invest in random icos
-_- am i the only poor fag here?

Probably my fault for talking about it

And how much did you yourself lose by buying “Omise Go”

not really . these ICOs has only one job. to get profits for investors

if they fail at their only job & make people lose big amounts of money they deserve to get killed . If you cant fucking make good ico then you dont make ICO at all you greedy bitch.

The opportunity cost of holding the only fucking shitcoin that never mooned is easily 6 to 7 figures

did the mcdonalds partnership hype became true? what happened to that?

It never actually did anything except in the beginning. After that it was just lies, "soon", and more lies about partnerships. Look at OMG in dec/jan and compare with any other shitcoin

well i tried to warn people to get out at 18 bucks
in some group they booted me out
they called me dumb for not believing the mcdonalds hype
soo..............

What was the ICo price?

>people responding to a 12 year old
No wonder Jow Forums is poor

It’s about 10x ico price right now

Ico price was 35 cents. Am I missing something?

yes
omise.co/featured-customer-mcthai

It's Omise though, not OmiseGO because the network isn't live yet. But Omise team has already stated that eventually they will move all their clients "into" OmiseGO