Our workforce needs to reflect the diversity of our society

>live in 99.99% white area
>company hires all white people
>25 years later
>all these white people are now in upper management and executive roles
>meanwhile area is now only 70% white because a bunch of uneducated immigrants have recently moved in and opened 3 shawarma shops on every block
>"The diversity of our upper management doesn't reflect society"
>proceed to only promote the tiny handful of brown people as boomers retire from their positions
fuck this gay country

Attached: 1444962844390.jpg (420x420, 110K)

Good summary, just classify yourself as nonwhite. Even if you are white af you can get away with calling yourself metis or part Indian. No one is going to ask for genetic proof.

Pic related
>don't get busted op
>kek

Attached: IMG_20181012_182046_699.jpg (1080x1149, 198K)

Or just Jewish, if ya got nose big enough.

Or gay.

What's wrong with shawarma?

What the fuck is shawarma?

are slavs white?

Attached: 548.png (771x776, 723K)

leaf here, with out employment equity Act in place government jobs and government regulated jobs have to have employment equity plans, AKA hire shitskins over whites.

This is discrimination but it gests worse. The white population is steadily decreasing. Because of this whites are essentially subsidizing their replacement in jobs and education.

Attached: whitepoptovspop.jpg (785x356, 34K)

Our immigration system is more and more oriented towards bringing chinks and shitskins rather than whites

Attached: immigration.jpg (768x489, 65K)

Pic related is the definition of visible minority in Canada. It has nothing to do with statistical representation but rather the historical representation. This means that everything is a visible minority unless you're white.

Attached: visible minority.jpg (1458x598, 138K)

These are the federally regulated sectors. Keep in mind that most universities are federally regulated as we

Attached: federally regulated sectors.jpg (867x415, 74K)

Even small business that get a government contract will be obligated to follow employment equity laws.

Attached: basics.jpg (917x553, 104K)

>discriminate in favor of

Attached: before.jpg (908x448, 85K)

whites just don't want to move there anymore

Rather have conservative Asians coming in than communist whites from Germany who want to get browned by Andul Al Terristo.

It doesn't matter what ethnicity it is. Its non-white therefore they have preference for jobs and education over whites. This will inevitably cause conflict.

Canada will slowly turn into Mexico 2.0.

Attached: twoshot.png (1203x491, 728K)

Maybe in Canada? In the USA Asians are considered white when applying for things. They even get a slightly bigger penalty than whites as they're a minority that works hard and is successful instead of asking for gibs from folks like Bernie "I hate freedom and want to suck Stalin's dick" Sanders.

see
>categories include South Asian, Chinese, West Asian, etc etc

Still doesn’t help me or any of the “shitskins” I know. A lot of them have problems even landing jobs. The real fact is that in both races, you got the people that can sell themselves and get that job / position, and the others that can’t (for the most part).

Met lots of whites who get tons of jobs, and a lot that dont, same with the Non whites.

Sounds like you live in a small town or something. I’ll admit your company is retarded to promote people based on skin color rather than experience.. but I get their point, it’s 2018 now and an all white company would ring some bells, for me at least. I basically know I won’t be getting an interview at companies like that.

So much hate for Canada on the net, but it truly is a nice place to live. If you have a brain, and are motivated, you can make a good living for yourself.

Don't state jewish or (((they))) will sniff you out