Final BTC - year 2145

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA

Just watching this vidya and this guy says the FINAL buttcoin will be mined somewhere around the year 2145. HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

He said it with a straight face. Year 2145. This is the absolute state of crypto. These neets that got lucky into sperging their money into 2016 ETH and Buttcoin and got lucky, now turned full "ancaps" or whatever, unironically thinking the year 2145 will mean shit for such a slothy piece of meme e-currency attempt like buttcoin. They think the world will be going on in the remix of a current format - in the year 21 fucking 45.
AHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHA

/just kys

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (277x177, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x3dvbkg
youtube.com/watch?v=C_5_Ts79lQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's your deal bud

>he doesn’t believe
Stay poor retard

Believe in what? You think this shit will go on till 2145? Not talking about e-money meme, I'm talking bout the world around you.

You gotta be out of your fucking mind. On top of that, if you really believe the world will push on without significant catastrophes that we've been spared of for quite a long time - think conventional catastrophe like a huge war on a global scale, or environmental catastrophe, or perhaps resource issues...you think BUTTCOIN will be of any fucking use or relevance?

LMAO

The absolute state.

Weird

And you srsly believe in the tech standing still.. rtard

Give me one good reason why the world would wipe it self out in a global war. How the fuck can the weapon manufacturer make money if everyone gets killed?

Retard

AI Robots probably will us enslaved in Human zoos by then

Attached: 1539343220562.webm (740x416, 206K)

I don't know man. For some reason anti-crypto people are always angry. You can be against it, or think it's dumb or whatever. But do you really need to be mean about it? It feels like they're bummed on some level for missing out, so they get joy out of shitting on it or laughing when it crashes. Just weird to me. I guess there's a lot of over-the-top dumb hype with crypto, especially during the bubble, but I don't get the people obsessed with shitting on "buttcoin".

Attached: joey.jpg (2832x4256, 3.39M)

That's cool as hell. I saw the one where it's jumping around on boxes too.

it doesn't matter today what's actually gonna happen in 2145 but it matters what people think will happen that year in the near future. For something to be a store of value it needs to have a plan for hundreds of years.

Will bitcoin survive until then? it's unlikely but will people believe it in the next few years? very possible.

ah another diaz nigga, he's the hitler of cubans. total badass, but he needs to lose weight like we need a bullrun

Your point may be understandable enough, but one could just as easily argue that it is within those exact circumstances you're referring to that a highly persistent, fault-tolerant payment network would become the indispensable failsafe system that would be required for any survivors of these catastrophies to carry on transacting amongst each other where civility hasn't completely eroded.

I'd say it's rare when a single piece of technological advance is especially mind-boggling without understanding the conditions in the world that produced it. And likewise, the extent of its influence on change and the rate of change going forward is only truly appreciated in retrospect, when seen in the bigger picture.

dailymotion.com/video/x3dvbkg

>Jow Forumsbuttcoin, Jow Forums, and /x/ collide

Attached: Time_to_stop_posting.jpg (598x448, 31K)

youtube.com/watch?v=C_5_Ts79lQA

Attached: Kahn.jpg (259x194, 5K)

> we're still in the early stages
> there's not 1 BTC for every Coinbase user at the moment
> if you have more than 0.0000000000000000001 BTC you're still in the 1%
> Yale bought Buttcoin
> muh institutional investors

etc etc etc.

too many memes, I'm not that smart, give me the rundown in plain English

Basically what it means is - everyone in BTC will become rich.

> Apple's worth trillion dollas and it's just one company
> Buttcoin >>>>>>>>>>>
> gazzilion dollar marketcap incoming

etc etc etc

t. 35 year old doomer

in case you didnt notice the world governments have been printing paper money up the ass and racking up all this sovereign debt.

some of us who got into crypto did it as a hedge against corrupt goverment issued currencies that are debased and inflated at will.

>I'm talking bout the world around you.

stay stupid. stay poor

Attached: 1537650831925.jpg (389x550, 25K)

I'm 34, dumbass

You're right.
>100+ years
>no technology to reverse engineer public keys
For people who believe in technology they dont think that much of it.

And this is implying kikes haven't already cracked the buttcoin hash, or even came up with it to suck the shekels out of every goy who thinks opposing the third temple chabad lubavitch frankist sabbatean talmudic upcoming world order (thanks maga daddy trump based, etc)