DERO

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!?!?!? YOU ASSHOLES SAID IT WAS A SCAM, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!

Attached: 2665.png (200x200, 10K)

>scams cant pump
wait until it dumps. there is literally an exploit in the "superior" version of the bulletproofs captain implemented that was discovered three days ago

never tired of fudding, eh?

for your notice.. it's always the same OP making these threads in high caps letters and for Dero over the last days. Sorry dude but your shitcoin is about to dump.

>it's always the same OP
No it's not. Guess how I know that you're lying.

>someone says something that turns out to be wrong later
shocker

You're a fool if you don't know that scams can pump too. Look at Electroneum.

>You're a fool if you don't know that scams can pump too.
Sure. Still doesn't mean that Dero is a scam.

Because of brianlets like you I missed out on a 100% pump because of your autistic "scam scam scam" meme. Fucking hell, even if you think Dero ia a scam just by buying it at 0.30 I could have turned a huge profit, last time I ever listen to faggots who only want to see their coin succeed and not just make money.

But it is.

Fuck off you NPC, you have anything else going on in that head of yours

No, I don't. I bought at 30 cents in March, after Serena shilling it at faggit. Sold at ATH, in May, after I saw how shady this single unknown dev is running this shit.

Your so full of shit, I don't believe a single thing you say.

I know it's hard to believe it's a scam. But scams can succeed too, there are lots of examples. As like legit projects can fail too.

You're stupid if you've cashed out completely.

Yeah bro thanks for that soothing concern trolling. Please do go on.

fucking retard. buy into scams if you want then. dont come crying when captain doesnt deliver on his promises and smart contracts turn out to be a lie

Senseless drivel.

I don't need that a unknow poorfag pajeet in Jow Forums believe me. I honestly don't give a single fuck about you, faggot.

Yeah man please help me lose more money making opportunites, just what I need right now.

Looks like you give enough fucks to post ITT.

>calling "stupid" for selling at ATH
kek
The absolute state

Attached: 1536022713127.jpg (558x614, 17K)

I'm sure you don't care, that's why you attack every single Dero thread kek

No, I seriously don't. I just like to annoy pajeet brainlets like you.

80k USD Volume

umm user...

Read my post again, faggot. I've written 'completely'. It doesn't mean that cashing out at all is a bad move.

What a loser lol make some friends or something.

What's the matter, faggot? The volume can grow over time.

>zero volume shitcoin
>"in the future it will increase, trust me guys!"
kys

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-29 at 10.57.36.png (290x312, 53K)

Do you really only use coinmarketcap?

Attached: 1539267452150.png (718x649, 47K)

>what is wash trading
jesus fucking christ you dero niggers are literally the dumbest people in crypto

Volume is still volume. It doesn't metter whether it's merely wash trading or not.

>believing those fake volumes

Attached: 1522094657389.png (211x239, 5K)

Apparently they are. Some of them even believe their captain is Satoshi.

Dero is literally the only coin that receives this level of hate. I can't wait until the live conference later this month to shut people up for good.

Attached: 1493955659008.png (1596x896, 819K)

bump

>shut people up for good.
Yeah neither can I, then everyone will see how much of a scam it really is.

good

Attached: DERO.jpg (380x349, 33K)

Good luck trying to grab a stake now. Kek.

lmao i cant wait for you retards to get scammed

Impossible for me at this point, I already tripled off my initial investment and booked profits, I have zero risk

Attached: feelsgoodman.jpg (289x511, 37K)

FOMO is starting, get in or miss out

>tripled my investment
are you new to crypto or what? you know that 70% drops literally happen every day...

aka buy high sell low

That doesn't change the fact that there's zero risk for him at this point, retard.

cryptopia funding secured, estimated 2 weeks.

antshares vibes

I thought it was a scam too until I read the source code. I compared it to monero source just to be sure. Its pretty different now. It might still be a scam, but im not so sure anymore. I threw 50 bucks in just in case as suicide insurance. Im up to 200 now. I figure if it ever hits 25k I will cash out.

Attached: dero self destructs infront of live audience.jpg (1994x1016, 684K)

Marketing starts in about 3 days too

Hop on

I'm a Dero hodler myself but that 'dubstep' played in those promotion vids always makes me stop watching and start puking.

>antshares vibes
You can't be serious. Also no way I'm sending bitcoin to fucking TradeOgre.

>no way I'm sending bitcoin to fucking TradeOgre.
It worked fine for me when I bought my stacks of DERO and TRTL.

>>believing those fake volumes
>>what is wash trading
>jesus fucking christ you dero niggers are literally the dumbest people in crypto

>What are bots?
>What does every exchange in existence do?

Why would this Chinese exchange fake volume only for Dero? Oh right they're playing along with Captain's conspiracy to PnD on Jow Forums, according to your theories you fucking schizoidal paranoid washouts.
Bitter, apathetic poorfags will never, EVER learn.

This gloating faggot again. leave off the bragging.

He did it right, though, which is rare amongst many speculators.

That's literally what happened with Selfkey

I remember the volume before the 400% pump. All of this FUD makes me want to buy some Dero. Tbh senpai.

Monero faggots are literally Democrats. They've run out of arguments, so they just make crap up now.

It's pathetic.

Attached: 1513491165443.png (200x200, 35K)

This new Democrats meme is an odd twist. I like it--it's true that 'Democrats' is now as much of a meaningless dinosaur as your favorite shitcoin of yesteryear.

bump

HAHAHAHAHA
Fudders getting less and less creative ... The real DERO pump is coming

Yes? Private smart contracts? Pump it

Cryptopia refused to list it due to a giant security flaw in the daemon. There will be no pump but a dump once it gets known. 3, 2, 1...

lol source?

Ask in discord why cryptopia never listed. Be prepared to be banned.

You don't need to visit the official Dero discord to do that. Just ask the folks in the TRTL trader discord's Dero subcategory.

Kek Cryptopia reduced the fee for them

Attached: xmr_bags.jpg (800x803, 146K)

This is a lie but it's going to dump on the topia listing regardless. I'd fill a bag on the dump before smart contracts are released, if ever.

PRAISE DERO

Attached: smiDERO.jpg (1422x978, 465K)

>YOU ASSHOLES SAID IT WAS A SCAM, FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!
Well... before the dev locked the premined, odds were 50/50. It's looking good now.