Vescam exposed. Are you still holding this scamcoin?

youtu.be/Q0npGmZqEcc

Attached: 6yO9Y70f.jpg (250x250, 7K)

CREAM is fucking finished and they will bring vechain down with them

learn to use the catalog nigger

I'm surprised boxmining is in this too. Even kikes look for each other. Chinks fight themselves. Neo and wtc holders are going to be pissed when they find out what Vechain beem up to.

Made profit on the pump.... fully out now and swinging PundiX

Very easy to swing trade chink scams... VERY easy...

this proves vechain is a scam how?

True. Chinks are the best in hyping and scamming.

Lol this guy holds Walton chain. I’m pretty sure I saw him do a video on how 9/11 was by the US government and no one landed on the moon. I love the comment “I have no proof these guys are related but they look slightly similar so we will say they are”

Well let's think for a moment.

Vechain has something like +50 partnerships with different multi-billion companies. Still no one is using their "production ready" mainnet.

Vechain is scam how?

Did you watch the video?

>11385552

gosh that crackhead is pissing me off with his nerdy teen voice

>vechain is a scam mimimimimi i'm a low iq newfag

everyone was forced to use sammy pr tactics to stay afloat in the ocean of scams last year

the project itself is legit and at laest 20x in the next run. multiple big corps announced with their partnerhips wit vechain so stay poor brainlets

Walton bagholder too dumb a fuck to realize he's throwing Walton under the bus for having hired the same shady marketing team.

You assume you know why there is not mainnet activity. You don't. If this turns out to be a scam and they tricked all these companies into associating themselves with vechain then I'll tip my hat because they deserved it.

You assume you know the details of those partnerships. You don't Not a single company hasn't paid a dime to vechain for their product. Companies do not lose anything when vechain slowly and quielty falls into oblivion.

>FACTS
no one is using vechain for anything

So this Tyler guy was a big NEO shill for a while, and I think he thought he was gonna be their PR boy in the West. NEO started to freeze him out though as the bear market stretched on, and his drinking and weed smoking on livestreams got worse. He lacked the self-awareness to understand why NEO decided Crypto Bud was a wiser choice to MC their big event in Amsterdam, and got pretty butthurt over it. He more recently threatened to dump his NEO bags live. It's funny to see him rage and struggle for relevance now. Get the popcorn ready, because it won't be long before Elastos cut him loose as a liability too.

You didn't meet Poles then, they are as vicious to each other if not more than Chinese.

Vechain is a scam
*sip

This

Also Vechain Cream partnership = no secret.

It’s going to be beautiful to watch him dump those NEO bags

I don't think he will while NEO are balls deep in Elastos. The threat was just to save face and to impress an impressionable audience, which is all he'll be left with after a few more of these "investigation" videos.

Not the first time he promoted scams and knew about it.

Why are waltonchain holder such beta jealous NPC’s.

This video basically is a time waste. CREAM stopped working with waltonchain and started fudding it while switching to vechain. And this is supposed to prove vechain is a scam.

In other words waltonchain got cucked by vechain through CREAM and the beta holders are mad.

Holy shit, this beta chico faggot actually started a company called "Chico Crypto Consultants". No doubt he shilled NEO to all his clients and they got absolutely REKT, assuming there were any clients. But of course these youtube fags will just shrug their shoulders and say that their financial advice is "not financial advice" kek.

Funny how Da Hongfei used this gimp to shill his NEO bags and then dumped them all into ONT.

Still, as terrible as this youtuber is (and he's really fucking awful), he's not nearly as bad as that shit stain Suppoman. If only all these crypto youtubers could just go to jail.

Attached: Chico-faggot.png (432x254, 142K)

Boxmining and Suppoman are both in on this shit. Suppoman is known to be a paid shill faggot who is in on all this shit with ChinkMining

>watching this down syndrome manlet videos
lol go look in the comments and see the sub humans that follow him

Absolute chink scam lol.