I fucking told you to go all in

I fucking told you to go all in
ill wait ya at tomorrows pump

Attached: 010w.gif (544x734, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/fUKkUJam2eM
denverweed.com/conventments-upcoming-b2b-iot-platform-potential-streamline-colorados-cannabis-industry/
techbullion.com/iot-b2b-security-logistics-platform-and-a-distributed-ledger-alliance-interview-with-bruce-garcia-ceo-conventment/
medium.com/moeda/mda-brl-stellar-protocol-tests-moeda-daily-news-e3d00efa8f97
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why has it been pamping so much recently?
never heard about this shitcoin before

seems like a huge bubble

I got in last night at 1.70, put in about $1500 and BOOM it's over 2.10 now. Trust the bubble buckos, go ahead and play this kikery for what it's worth and set a stop-loss noaw

kek. its going to 5$

I fucking hope, but my SL will save my dick if needed. Already made a few hundred in no time, gettin my daytrade game on point lately. Feels good

Attached: 0feb8tY.jpg (565x800, 75K)

if you are patient 20$

No one dare speculate this
Who cares it's all fake anyways

Uh, guys... I think i killed this thread.
youtube.com/fUKkUJam2eM

dead link

its barting up again fast

lmao there is a desperate guy who is selling

lmaoooo

I just made 4 ethereum in 30 minutes while my starting coin is going down to hell.

the sellers sell to higher price in a row and cant keep it down
the correction from the +44% from YESTERDAY is OVER
we are at monthly ath again
OMG

Attached: CJ-Hooker__43907.1468342631.500.500.jpg (500x500, 23K)

it looks like an idiot tried to dump 60 ethereum and he couldnt keep the price down

Attached: VEVAd7EH_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

PURE FUCKING BEAST THANK YOU SHILLS SO MUCH THANK YOU MADE MY LAST COUPLE MONTHS LOSSES BACK LIKE LIGHTNING

Attached: 1275953572144.jpg (251x170, 13K)

>mfw before and after experiencing MDA and all shitcoins before it whether I gained from or missed out on them

oooooooooooh I miss this feeling

Attached: 1f4.png (886x482, 588K)

LINKIES? HOLOFAGS? WHERE YOU ALL AT? WHERE IS BIZ? WOJACKS? YOU THERE? WHERE'S ALL THE TIMEWASTING WHINERS NOW? BETTER BE BUYING LUUUUUUL

Attached: 1535573089062.jpg (900x657, 204K)

last month i made 10X out of niggacoin ETERNAL TOKEN

look em motherfucking charts

am about to break even the 70% losses from january

Eternal token will have other runs.
Holochain is prepping up.
XRP ripple will scadalize and horrify

mmm...very sexy

fuckin ayyyyy!!!! I'm on crypto round 4 or whatever, failed many times. I sold all my shit from December and Jan at a loss. I won't fail again. I literally never used stop-losses before, real tiny brain nibba shit. I deserved to lose my other money.

WHEN PUMP STOP WOW NIGGA

Attached: 0f9.jpg (960x857, 78K)

it never stops.

hare krishna, it never stops.

two rich people on the board got angry at us, they tried to dump it.

they red candles finna erased

>mfw I am one of the three 310 BTC puzzle and I will pump it to 4 dollars in two days

the uptick to 0.0127500 ETH was me
the bots are keeping it 123000

NEW PARADIGM
OPTIMISM
OPTIMISM
OPTIMISM

trade on the swings youll make 200% today

oh

Attached: 1257672569046.jpg (231x298, 11K)

the more it dips now the better it is for tomorrow
let them throw money at me

I changed my stop RIGHT before it went below .00037btc ....... I knew I was expecting too much too fast, wow I can't believe I saved that. Imma chill first, never getting too excited over this again, that's why I always fucked up before

I will finish all their money
don't worry
there is a friendly megawhale with us

Yes bros buy in now. Someone has to buy those whale bags. Just after a massive pump is the best time to buy anything

well even if it fails miserably now I still made all my losses back from past couple months then some

I'm like 2017DEC cracked out on this shit right now tho.

its gonna do like today from 9.30 to 11
then ATH
be faithful, 121561
candle almost even'd out

binance is clearly against the pump this is why there is a little more resistance than normal
from 2.36$ to 2.43$ in three miutes, yet again.

you're seriously my favorite user ever, or, if you dump on my ass, you will be (regardless of my gains) my least favorite user ever.

Attached: 1407812166784.jpg (1920x1080, 162K)

omfg I miss this action so fucking much. thx again. hovering well. may swing it between 330 and 400 if feeling ballsy and it stays in this range for a minute

get in fags I look like a fucking tryhard shill singin and dancin all alone ffs

im glad i sold ad 35k sats

oof. spooky action now. sold

denverweed.com/conventments-upcoming-b2b-iot-platform-potential-streamline-colorados-cannabis-industry/

I’ll stick with CNVT since they’re working with NETA dispensaries

techbullion.com/iot-b2b-security-logistics-platform-and-a-distributed-ledger-alliance-interview-with-bruce-garcia-ceo-conventment/

Attached: 7E953305-D95A-4794-93DA-944F322E7525.jpg (439x746, 65K)

This 100%

too bad conventment is gonna blow this retard shit away

Attached: 1C877260-B06E-4915-99DC-12770D46B0A4.jpg (730x718, 320K)

dude that dump broke thru my fucking stop-meme. how about an update? glad I sold at a decent level and kept my loss-killing gains. goddamn wtf was that shit, pretty sure it was YOU

Not convinced ta matters with this one because of obvious p and d. But short term, clear bullfalg breakout off the dip with an estimated top near 40 again.

Your guess is as good as mine after that

Scalping this coin has been like a License to print money for the past week. You have my gratitude op

I'm just massively butthurt it shot thru my imnotgonnasayitagain, the profits beyond my loss were gone, and I saw my limit just sitting there. godfuckingdamn this world

Ah gotcha.

Also, op are you the one fucking with mod as well?

Overall tactics seem similar (if so, that would be like buying mda 5 days ago basically)

or you're another discord chad and leaning my simp ass on over to MOD for another limit fuck.

crypto is going to give me, or bring out schizophrenia I swear to motherfuck

No I’m being honest (though I suppose that’s also what I’d say if I was lying- I’m not but you’ll have to take my word for it I guess).

Similar Price action, walls (on both sides), huge volume, even similar circulating supply (~20m) and starting price points.

It all kind of fits but I’d feel better about it if op would confirm it’s him

built on stellar:
medium.com/moeda/mda-brl-stellar-protocol-tests-moeda-daily-news-e3d00efa8f97

I'm wojacking like a woman don't mind me senpai, I honestly thought the limit would help no matter what but apparently not good fucking fuck

how do you fucking catch these price movements before they happen? like what the fuck, where are people getting their information?

welcome to the psychotic game of power-chasing. oh you wanna know the next new literal free money train? buy x y and z, $infinity end of week like unironically yo. god I'm dumb but I'll learn from this

No worries- watch mod now (it’s about to go again imo) and decide for yourself if the comparison is fair.

I don’t think anything huge so not suggesting to drop everything and fomo in but just watch maybe

peepin that and a dozen others. good luck to you and everyone else.

FRIENDLY NEAR-JUSTED PSA: PLEASE, ANY NUB OR BUDDING TRADER, PLEEEEEASE SELL EVEN AT %5 GAIN JUST DO IT IF TRYING TO DAYTRADE LIKE ME! DON'T GET GREEDY NIBBAS