Coinbase Confirms Shutdown of Crypto Index Fund Product

coindesk.com/coinbase-confirms-shutdown-of-crypto-index-fund-product/

Attached: 8B4BD660-CDEE-4CBA-86BA-0EBB941346B5.jpg (329x353, 28K)

>replaced by Coinbase Bundle
Liteally nothing
Fuck off OP

Wheres the bundle at? I dont see it when I login to their site.

You think a shitty bundle aimed at poorfags it's the same thing?

It reflects a lack of demand from institutional investors for Coinbase's index fund product. It doesn't necessarily reflect a lack of interest in crypto from institutional investors.

Attached: tumblr_ml6pfdLgQe1qeu577o2_1280.jpg (706x1065, 58K)

It's the same thing
If you don't buy to buy X it means you're not interested in X
Sell now, this shit is going to st least 1k
You didn't sell when Katy perry tweeted about crypto, you're not selling now that coinbase is saying fuck this shit, how much are you going to lose before realizing you're late into the ponzi?

Want to buy*

Maybe they just don't want to buy using Coinbase at this point in time.

Attached: ybZWUdc.jpg (800x601, 123K)

Kek
Yeah I'm sure they prefer to use some shady chink exchange instead

Why the fuck would institutional money want to buy ltc etc and bcrash anyway? Don’t see any problem here

Bakt

I have been right about China, the Mining collapse and Litecoins meteoric rise.

I take this as a sign that everyone who has wanted exposure to cryptos either has bought them already or are waiting for the price to go up to justify purchasing them.

Institutional investors have no need for a payment settlement mechanism when they have access to SWIFT or other international wire services. Their entire purpose is speculative and just like Buffet taking a position in Silver and then selling it off there is going to be a continued sustained decline in the price of Bitcoin/Alts caused by institutional money recognizing the lack of value.

Additionally, we still haven't seen a major decrease in difficulty and the next block halving is going to kill most miners. Bitcoin death spiral is still a distinct possibility. Keep hodling if you want, I would cost average the whole way down if you have money on the side because this isn't over yet.

Coinbase BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

KYS irl

Attached: 3C5D601C-9616-4B6D-869B-3127A8032B57.jpg (352x626, 176K)

>Implying that selling crypto bundles isn't the same thing as selling subprime mortgage bundles.
Kek

Attached: 1526265677129.jpg (566x581, 101K)

the answer is simple, institutions aren't interested in utter shitcoins likt bch etc ltc, in fact they are only interested in btc, if anything

They weren’t interested in a product that takes 2 basis points A MONTH for “management” also cost 100K upfront.

You think they can't afford 100k?

Also LINK, can you imagine how fast these institutions would be buying.

Just because they can “afford” to throw 100K into a pit doesn’t mean they will. Rich people and institutions are for the most part, smart with their money. Also your ignoring the 2 basis points a MONTH.

Yeah, they are smart enough to sacrifice 100k and 2 points/ month to avoid getting chinked/hacked on some shady exchange

fpbp

Spbp

How simple are you? You seriously think the only options institutional investors have is leaving their coins to be managed by Coinbase or some chink exchange? Have you ever even heard of OTC, Xapo?

>8 posts by this ID
kys faggot

Funds and institutions have been manipulating crypto for several years. They are smart in a sense that they're in the shadows. Those greedy fucks will dip their toes into anything that makes money, even lottery. Hedgefunds have literal departments whose sole job is to make money flows as inconspicuous and hidden as possible. If you are waiting for 'official' announcement you will never make it, when the announcement comes out it's already too late for retail investors.
Whether crypto is a good investment is a whole different issue. If you want to make it big you either have to spend long time growing your portfolio or take huge risks. Crypto is in the huge risk category

Attached: 1518843908885.png (1662x1617, 1.58M)

Attached: 1389908858609.jpg (655x669, 61K)