Vietnam crypto community

hi there, im in vietnam and im involved in the crypto community here, ill answer all your questions.

i met vuong luong from tomo, the guys from kyber, huobi and more

there's conventions, meetups and all kinds of events nearly weekly or more often even sometimes

ill start by saying Vuong Luong is a cool guy, very calm very centered

and here i do actually use crypto as currency, i do creative and branding work for companies here and we all run it wth crypto. i get paid in eth/btc and i pay my teams in eth/btc aswell. cashing in/out bitcoin here is a matter of hours, straight to your bank account, no taxes no delays no bullshit. once i got 4k usd in my bank account from btc at 4am, 20min long transaction in total. i was impressed.

Attached: 1539419759042.jpg (1050x1500, 119K)

Interesting. Tell us more user.

Post feet

Hi user, I live in Hanoi and make a living fucking with smart contracts
Where are you based?

I'm based and redpilled

From Australia btw

im in hcmc
how is the scene in hanoi?
heard the blockchain convention 2weeks ago was a bit boring tho

I'm not really part of any scene here, I just sit in my room shitposting and working with people on discord or writing web3 scripts, but I did attend the conference and a few of the discussions were good

One guy made a very important point, that they should be very careful about regulating because they might just push innovation elsewhere
I like the way the government is trying to approach things here though, by opening a dialogue and inviting people to give advice
I also got a signature from Vitalik which is now one of my most prized posessions
Remitano is awesome isn't it

Cool to see blockchain development in Vietnam! Your country has come a long way.

Burger here wanting to say good luck!

Could you post some local hotties?

yeah it is definetly a healthy scene, i was shooting huobi's festival video and the guy from the government chamber of commerce was very supportive of crypto
yes, your request will be adressed shortly. no lack of hotties here thats for sure

I miss vietnam. I miss going in to random coffee shops and smoking big fat joints. No one says shit

What have you done specifically with smart contracts?

>t. messed around on upwork creating ICO tokens during the bull run

Is it easy to get weed there? I'm going there to travel for 2-3 months in December. Also, does anywhere actually take ETH or BTC? I'd rather sell it directly for Vietnamese dong then cashing to USD then to dong.

I'll probably be in Hanoi for a few weeks and right around Hoi An for another month.

bump for interest

Does Vietnam have ladyboys?

Launched some things, worked with a team, but mostly just playing pyramids / fomo contracts etc to generate eth

No idea what that guy is talking about, it's super illegal here and has extreme penalties

Cool people. I happen to know a fking big whale vietnamese who has 20k+ btc in his pocket and its not even his primary investment.

Good prostitutes there?

whoever drew that cant draw feet lol

Oh wow, sounds like he's done well for himself.