What should i go out and eat today, i need something new

What should i go out and eat today, i need something new

Attached: 20181014_110940.jpg (3213x2362, 2.92M)

Bojangles cajun filet biscuit and Bo rounds

>Bojangles
Churches chicken am superior

Attached: 4EB76BB4-F3E4-4CFC-8AA0-AE27CF40E398.jpg (722x1280, 211K)

Dont have bojangles here but u would absolutely try just based on the based name
Also churches is ass juice compared to our best chain, frenchies

What is this islamic terrorist concocted jpeg, man this rice is terribly bland, brb jizzing onit

Preferably non fast food choice

Vietnamese Pho.
Chicken or Beef doesn't matter.
Fucking delicious and spicy.

find one of those places that makes crazy burgers

Brah i eat that shit every other day. It is patrician, i order the 8 piece shrimp in chicken broth 2bh

Go get some thai.

I feel like i could make a more satisfying burger at home, and im not really trying to eat bread, wood rather go get a filet st saltass steakhouse

i ordered a bag of frozen lamb samosa's that i have been eating pretty much exclusively for a week i don't think ill ever eat anything again

Thai is dank but the only place i care for is 20miles away, good sugestion tho, ill eat noodles over bread anyday, and that one shrimp salad they do is fire

Link me

I have 2 bags of tyson tendies in the freezer, they really have gone down hill, sad shit

Do you ever use grubhub? I can usually find something that looks good and new on there

There's this place by me that makes all kinds of Asian food that I've been hitting up a lot lately. Everything from Chinese to Thai to Sushi and other Japanese dishes. Its pretty dankity

Try thai.

Green curry with veggies and tofu from your local Thai restaurant

blasphemy

>non fast food choice
a place with fish tacos? mahi tacos with some mango habanero sauce with slaw and guac

now I kinda wanna get thai.
op if you get thai I'll get thai too

>tofu
enjoy your estrogen s-0-yboy

Im located in a weird grey area where good food is at least a 5-10 mi drive, and if i want asian ill go to a place that specializes in one nations cuisine , you dont go to an asian restaurant and order a ribeye nahmean
Too far but now im considering
Tofu, hoe to spot gaytits
Fish tacos
Please kys unironically, ur the reason why berryhills exist
Too far, already drinking, may have to call friend to make happen

What i meant to say is you dont go to viet shop and order pad thai, or order pho at thai nahmean

But i will fuck up some good old american tendies at a buffet if fucked uo enough

>Too far, already drinking, may have to call friend to make happen

too bad man. I hope your friend is a bro and helps you out. Just look at this pad thai user.

Attached: SFS_pad_thai-44.jpg (2731x2731, 1.77M)

Thanks for posting that pic, you have just contributed to my drunk driving, pic related is the best dish imo

Attached: Screenshot_20181014-120434_Chrome.jpg (1319x417, 124K)

Kek, drive safu user. My Thai doesn't have koong, I guess I'll stick with getting pad Thai.

living in a shitty area with no good food. not liking fish tacos. lmao at your fucking life

I live in a metropolis of 5million, away from downtown, fish tacos will always be for faggots

Just drink a bottle of pic and order a pizza

Good fish is good

Fresh pussy

looks like some good shit u got in those bottles tho