|||ACCUMULATE|||

Attached: 15677382233.png (490x440, 39K)

Yeah and fund ISIS. Main dev got outed as a full blown jihadist. Funds being siphoned off to support Syrian effort. Hi thanks.

>fund ISIS
Nice one, user... nice one

syrian government is fighting isis kek

Get used to it faggot. Every time you post a thread for this shitcoin, I will be there FUDing it with Jihadist copypasta.

Every
Single
Thread

You will be known as ISIScoin. You will NEVER successfully shill your bags here. I am relentless, I will sit for 14 hours a day waiting for you to post and immediately hone in with ISIS FUD. You want war? You've got war.

>supporting dead sandniggers is now a bad thing

Thanks for the bump.
Also, you can't FUD this.

A legit NPC, hard to believe

Gtfo with this shitcoin shitnigger

Unironically, one of the coins I've been accumulating.

lecinium shills

Go back to your ERC20 useless token thread, bloody bastard.

bump

bump

bump

I'm accumulating already. Looking forward to when this gets picked up by larger exchanges.

It will soon. Once uncle mining is implemented and they get a security from a lawyer, Bittrex and Poloniex will be imminent.

bump

Is the main dev really a fucking Muslim? That sucks

Canadian.

any reason to use this over haven or all the other privacy coins?

Same shit.
It is Monero's second, better litecoin.

They intend to research and implement some scaling methods like uncle mining and blocktree.

Aeon is Monero's Litecoin. Masari just popped up at the same time every other scamcoin did last year. In fact, it came quite late in the year when scams were really scraping the bottom of the barrel of excuses for their existence.

Not surprising to see such aggressive yet low IQ shilling (the Arab's signature style) now that we know it's a sand nig operation. Aeon has Monero core dev Smooth as its lead dev. Aeon was actually maintained as a way to experiment with out there Monero methods. Masari launched at the peak of scamming and straight up copied Aeon's reason for existence and the noobs of late 2017 bought it. Fuck, that was an awful time to be on Jow Forums.

Attached: aeon.png (400x400, 23K)

Lol I've never even fucking heard of aeon.

Yeah because it doesn't exist to be shilled constantly by Arabs.

How exactly Aeon intends to scale better?

yeah, the goblin coiners are back in town

There is "intends" and there is actually doing. Come back and shill Masari when you've implemented your buzzwords. I'd love Masari to do that but every crypto scam "intends" to do some shit or another. Aeon has at least one extremely competent dev behind it (albeit part time) so I'm far more confident in its ability to implement *something*, regardless of what it intends.

You still don't said how Aeon intends to scale better. There's nothing regarding that matter in their roadmap. Should I interpret this as a negative?

Also, uncle mining is already in testnet, to be implemented in mainet soon. This will make it possible to have lower block times.

Uncle mining doesn't help scaling and introduces weird financial incentives for miners. Also most of the work for implementing that has been done by ethereum, I don't think the Masari devs needed much effort here.

Aeon is still somewhat conservative, just less so than monero. You can interpret the lack of a roadmap as a negative if you want but honestly road maps are mostly shill tools at this point. Most projects don't end up following them. Plus if you're trying out new ideas why should you know what's coming next?

Implementing such thing in CryptoNote protocol is far different from implementing it in Ethereum's one. And yes, it helps to scale because it'll allow lower block times.

That's the difference between them. Masari will use it's infancy to try less conservative approaches.

What are you talking about, Omar? Lower block times do not help scaling. Also pow and coinbase transactions are what cryptonote has most in common with other blockchains.

Uncle mining being retarded is the main reason I can see for Aeon not implementing it. If Masari implements block trees properly, then I'll be impressed.

Didn't know you couldn't be a Muslim and have a Canadian citizenship at the same time. Fucking handicapped cunt. Massari is Syrian/Lebanese for 'money'. It's right there in the shitcoin name, get (your) money, then leave. Why do all the page 562 shitcoins keep getting spammed here?

Lower block times don't mean more TPS and lower confirmation times for txs?

Shoo pajeet

Why Masari

To scale the Cryptonote protocol for mass adoption while retaining complete privacy

How: By implementing an improved mining algorithm (CN-Fast), difficulty adjustment algorithm (WWHM), Uncle mining and blocktree sharding

Complete Privacy
-Every transaction in the Masari blockchain from the genesis block to now has used the same ringsize
-MSR coins are fungible, meaning every coin is interchangable and indistinguishable from one another
-All transaction and address data is hidden using RingCT and Cryptonote protocol. There is no rich list, there is no public record, you are totally anonymous in every way

Fair Distribution:
-No ICO
-0.5% premine is a fraction of most development team allotments
-There are no masternodes or other incentives to concentrate the supply among a small number of people
Strong Development:
-Masari is developed by one full-timer (Thaer Khawaja) and two part-timers (Gnock and Cryptochangements)
-Two of the three developers are credited Monero contributors

Attached: JPEG_20180926_004033.jpg (210x155, 8K)

Development Milestones already achieved
-CryptoNight-Fast is a new algorithm created by the Masari team
-Weighted-Weighted Harmonic Mean difficulty adjustment algorithm making Masari ASIC resistant and more resilient against mining attacks like flash mining
-Both algorithms have been adopted by several small Cryptonote coins. Masari is a leader, not a follower in this space.
-the DAA has been submitted to Monero to be adopted pending review
-Client-side web wallet
-Android mobile wallet (IOS coming soon)
-GUI and CLI desktop wallets for Windows and Mac, CLI desktop wallet for Linux

Development Milestones coming up
-Uncle Mining is a cryptonote first that rewards miners for work done on abandoned blocks that were not the first to be written to the blockchain. This adds more hashpower and 'weight' to the network, making it more secure. The code is already written and deployed on a Testnet.
-Blocktree Protocol will be the crowning achievement of the MSR developers. It will allow the blockchain to shard and achieve high throughput. This will allow Masari to scale to high TPS while remaining fully Proof of Work

No. Block times have nothing to do with scaling. You can send 10 txs every ten minute block or 1 tx every one minute block. Same throughput, same bandwidth, same storage, with probably more of all of those for lower block times because of overheads.

Lebanese isn't 'pajeet' you retarded mall sharting ice cream isle 56% goblin.

You right, my bad. Anyway, probably the confirmation times will be lower with uncle mining. And with blocktree protocol, then we'll see some nice scaling.