Qtum partners with Amazon

coindesk.com/amazon-web-services-china-partnering-blockchain-qtum/

Attached: Qtum-coin-cryptocurrency.png.jpg (900x450, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/QtumOfficial
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Another fake partnership from a chink coin. Any idiot can sign up for Amazon Web services.

It's happening.

Attached: 1503875456319.jpg (358x360, 51K)

>partnership

It’s becoming embarassing to read at this point

Attached: 6696118F-3356-4F3F-8927-5E1815EC0C50.jpg (470x470, 43K)

Damn look at it go. This thing is down -90% from ATH.

If you read the article, its actually a legit one.

holy shit, this is big for qtum. qtum is NEVER shilled on biz, this is a sign to get the fuck in.

"Qtum's AMI was listed on the Amazon Web Services marketplace in July, and since then, the group behind the cryptocurrency has been moving toward a full-scale technological partnership, Qtum's marketing director, John Scianna, told CoinDesk.

The two companies have been discussing this since April, he added.

Under the partnership, Qtum and AWS will work together to get feedback from customers about the use cases most in demand and provide guidance to those clients that don't have much software development resources themselves, Mike Palencia, Qtum's chief information officer, told CoinDesk.

"We are going to work together [with Amazon] to contact different customers and clients. We're looking into use cases, and the best way to do it is to have a contact with companies who have those use cases," Palencia said. "Some clients have their own ideas and their own developers, and some of them want more support from us, want to talk to us directly."

not just regular aws signup.legit partnership.Amazon dont do this shit with just anyone.

lets fucking go! riding this pump

I'm in but have no idea where to take profits. Is this a quick 30% pump then drop back down or are we talking 100% + here?

im going 50% minimum, chart looks fucking great

exit point? I'm thinkin 20% on the daily gain.

This thing used to trade at over $100.

exactly. teeki said no stop loss lmao

I'm aware. I've been in qtum for a while. This pump is massive and will end sooner than later.

This, hold until 10x at least

Z

love QTUM

HE'S HERE

who

Z when do we take profits?

qtum confirmed it

twitter.com/QtumOfficial

huge news.Old days this would have 20x the coin.lets see where this goes.

I raise a glass, ladies and gents. For all of us here.

Attached: 1538254538400.jpg (334x506, 42K)

Random shitcoins had mad gains for no apparent reason recently.
So I hope this Amazon partnership will generate more than 20%

this is huge, qtum back to atleast 10$?

Oh shit Teeka pinned it.

Attached: Capture.jpg (698x1058, 108K)

Z

HERE :D

zZ only

hold lng

times

NUL, QTUM

Z two

v fav coin

ja ja

watch

if QTUM list

coinbase

Honestly this is pretty much nothing. Amazon does this to every semi-popular ami made by a company

riding the pump nonetheless. 50% today is doable

>20% up
>massive
lmao retard

"Semi popular company"They would not touch 99.9% of crypto.In crypto terms this is huge.

Qtum was so far down though. This is like a match in a sawmill.

I actually agree with this. It was like 97-98% from ATH and it's top 30-40 coins.

so did they actually partner with AWS or did they just sign up for AWS cloud service?

Qtum is what Neo wanted to be.

partnership is a meme from 2017... move on fucktards. nobody is buying your bags.

odd... I just sold my bags for a 18% profit. strange.

Holy fuck something actually good posted on Jow Forums. I never thought I'd live to see the day.

Lets go chinks

Attached: images.jpg (216x233, 8K)

ath was 106$, Qtum got fucked hard.
Time to go back to atleast 10$

You think it might go up to 10$?

eventually, sure. I think we'll see over 80 next bullrun.

> be qtum
> shit our coin has no volume on Binance
> sign up for AWS
> pay Coindesk to write an article to make it seem like partnership
> whew we are pumping again
> fuck that chinese billionaire who said we were a scam
> the china hustle continues

They actually partnered. Everyone was so obsessed w/ omg’s apply partnership that they missed out on amazon.

Scanner junkies coming in the next few hours regardless.

OMG's what partnership?

It’s a joke about omg’s partnership with apple. Of course that never happened. 2017 summerfags know what I’m talking about.

Oh phew I thought OMG got a new partner.

No, they fucking suck.

So is this pump over for now? Will it hit again soon or in 8 hours when the wealthy Chinamen wake up? There's lots of other coins that are primed to pump right now.

market bought qtum. all in. how high will it pump today, 1 week from now, 1 months from now?

Look at 1hr and 4hr Emas. Regardless of the news there should be a nice uptick due to scanners.

Don’t be greedy, every coin is a shitcoin.

What is scanners?

Is there point in fomoing anymore

A lot of retail traders buy/sell based on signals. Things like ema, stoch rsi, MacD, etc are examples. For longer time frames hordes of npcs will buy in when particular signals are hit (including the generic ones every brainlet knows), but it more so because some traders set up their trading bots to buy in. Generally there’s always at least a spike, but not necessarily a guarantee of a trend.

I see. How many traders do you think trade based on short time frames (3m, 15m) vs 1h or 4hr?

Isn't trading short term more profitable right now since there isn't really much new money coming into the market? What benefit does one have to make his bot trade 4hr?

>Sell the news...

Idk. But, shorter time frames = more noise = signals are less reliable.

It’s a lot less stressful to just buy based on longer time frames, some guys are good at day trading off every little candle but that doesn’t work for me. Buying based on a longer timeframe doesn’t necessarily mean holding for a long time frame btw. You can wait a few weeks/months for the bottom of a 1D chart and get a sick trade that takes maybe a day, maybe few days to complete.

Gotcha thanks man

lol user

I mean, since he bought in wave 2 is starting now... so, not bad?