Wtf is his problem?

wtf is his problem?

Attached: absolute state.jpg (1080x1052, 114K)

ditch weed

BASED

autism

total chad move

is this man trying to get into prison?!?! my god

what a dumbass

>the /biz top idol

OHNONONONO

Q predicted this

He is like a child who is testing out borders with his parents but in this case the parent is the SEC and the child a 47 year old man

jews.

If people say that there are lines in the sand, someone needs to feel it out to find where those lines are and if they should be redrawn.

The company is now worth about $44,000,000,000

Musk's recent behavior has wiped out $10,000,000,000

Using personal profits he is going to buy back $20,000,000

It would be like earning a very very good living and then causing your company to lose $100,000 in a week and offering to reinvest $200 they had paid you while losing all that as a show of good faith.

And being praised for it

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 2.46.31 PM.png (656x686, 852K)

test out the rules for robbery and check back how that went for you.

He already lost his position as a chairman due to his private funding secured tweet. If he does this or even announcing it is potential jail time.

>Market cap is relevant to the amount of money spent on stocks
T. Mega Brainlet
If musk buys $20 million the market cap doesn't just go up $20 million

Elon is the fucking man.

>If musk buys $20 million the market cap doesn't just go up $20 million
as long as the price of the stock does not change the market cap does not go up at all

what is wrong with you

>It would be like earning a very very good living and then causing your company to lose $100,000 in a week and offering to reinvest $200 they had paid you while losing all that as a show of good faith.
also lol holy shit this is actually true

That's the point I'm making you fucking brainlet holy shit, market cap and money spent on stocks have no correlation.

I'm about to buy a Tesla because anything other than a fully electric car gets RRRREAMED by the tax man in my country.

Be honest, what are the odds of Tesla going belly-up, leaving me stranded with a car nobody can fix?

Tesla is a volatile stock, it would flactuate without musk's tweets anyhow as it has done long time now. Tsla = Musk, it would collapse without him. Investors love musk and for a good reason

Attached: tumblr_m2n2gpwn1O1rt6g0ro1_500.gif (500x281, 923K)

>Tesla is a volatile stock, it would flactuate without musk's tweets anyhow as it has done long time now.
not sure on what planet your mental illness reasoning even makes sense in your own mind

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-08 at 12.32.44 PM.png (1296x650, 92K)

Why are you posting 5d graph anyhow? My claim is backed by price action

There are just a bunch of people who hate musk as their religion for some reason.

I suspect this is because tsla is historically volatile + highly shorted stock. Means bad traders have been losing money betting against on it for years

What is wrong with YOU? Jesus fucking CHRIST you people are dumb. Why do you insist on talking about things you don't understand?

>What is wrong with YOU? Jesus fucking CHRIST you people are dumb. Why do you insist on talking about things you don't understand?
vague bullshist saying nothing, the post

>Why are you posting 5d graph anyhow?
because those were the 5 days after the SEC came down on Musk anyhow

because the price action after his behavior indicates the price being affected by his behavior anyhow

are you fucknig stupid anyhow?