Look at what you've done with your forced meme, Jow Forums

Look at what you've done with your forced meme, Jow Forums.

Attached: 1539802949063.jpg (1073x1518, 667K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S11081819
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/184868780/#184868780
youtube.com/watch?v=wcyoI6803Qc
kotaku.com/how-the-npc-meme-tries-to-dehumanize-sjws-1829552261
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy shit npc meme gonna make me $$$

memes are for the lulz; whatever happens after that is out of our hands

He is truly our guy

>unironically believes this only happens with the 'left'

Attached: hjn54w3g54g.jpg (480x360, 23K)

holy shit the alt right is dead

All these forced memes get posted all over the place at the same time so every board seems to think it started there.

Is this stuff created and coordinated by discord memelords? Could intelligence agencies be behind this (social engineers/manipulators)?

Did biz come up with it or was it pol?

astute

Attached: 1223335313592.jpg (339x425, 30K)

Jow Forums is a fucking joke. you're telling me nobody trade marked this ?

Apparently it was someone from Jow Forums who also created the Fresco meme.

>warosu.org/biz/thread/S11081819

Attached: faggot.jpg (922x193, 132K)

According to Know Your Meme, Jow Forums was the first board to post the grey NPC wojak.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/184868780/#184868780

but that meme sucks so hard
I'm disappointed in biz

I hated it since day 1 and literally called its just 1 kiddy forcing a meme wtf its a joke people search this place for financial advice from people falling to such shit. Tru biz pls recover

probably posted here first, but due to the lack of appraisal, went to pol which too probably didnt really get that much traction

It wasn't forced it was just good.

Im sure u posting bananas everywhere in /b

Bananas are the best thing ever happened to b/ faggot

biz creator of all memes. we created;
pepe
apu
pink wojack
wojack
fresco
npc
brainlet
grug

biz masterace

lol whats old Alex Jones been up to. I think I'll check out his website, funny never payed attention to this guy until he was banned.

literally having to give money to keep people to like you

the absolute state of infowars,the right,trumps america and white people

He's trolling, retard
It got spammed on every board at the same time like the boomer meme

Attached: 738C46D5-9DEB-4596-AD4A-009D3FEA031A.jpg (1200x1129, 165K)

Stop stealing our memes, other boards.

We created these memes for srs business and finance discussions. Go outside and play stupid zoomies.

Attached: 1536333281281.png (380x349, 70K)

Anyone that listens to info wars is an NPC
this meme is hilarious

My brother and I joked about being NPCs around our parents like 2 years ago. So, we deserve the credit and dollars. Donate here

0x7bcd3b28f39a270d98b9c43200c19be46241e558

We didn't create pepe. Pretty sure pepe was created before our board. I don't know apu. But rest for sure. We also created the bogs.

- Wojak and Pepe are older than this board, newfag
- Boomer meme got spammed on ever board at the same time
- NPC is a pol meme, first time it got posted here it had an ios filename. Original memes don't have such filenames because people make it on paint or photoshop and then post em

Attached: 685524A5-5BEC-48D3-9B54-5B01778C0A61.jpg (2732x2048, 407K)

Holy shit bog is a pol meme aswel
How much of a newfag can you be?

We are the creator of the LINK marines, and that'll be an official title and it'll be more prestigious than being a Dr. in 10 years.

Attached: download.jpg (209x241, 9K)

kek
the irony

Attached: 1440898337946.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

Yes the memes are good because they are forged through blood and tears, people losing real money and the emotions of trading/business.
Except the boomer meme, that was a viral marketing scheme for Monster and I will remind you that doing a marketing company's job for them for free means you will never ever make it.

Who the fuck cares?

NPC detected. Only an NPC wouldn't have the free thought to listen to alternative media to see different points of view

Ahh yes, ridiculous conspiracies and crying on air to shill water filters is alternative media definitely worthy of my time...

Attached: tenor.gif (142x90, 40K)

It's a bait but boomer was born in Jow Forums
top kek injecting f**sco in the list you shill
NPC is some fucking psyop, those previous were forced by plebbit
This time it's different

Tells us what you do with your time?

These memes grow up so fast. :,)

I follow motorsports
I work on my car and bike
I drive/ride my car and bike
I shit post on Jow Forums

Jow Forums, T_D fags latching onto this meme and spreading it everywhere all while repeating the same catchphrases and rhetoric fail to see they are NPCs themselves.

Really seems like watching conspirmeme man is a real waste of your time.

Just look at this.
youtube.com/watch?v=wcyoI6803Qc and get educated.

In every single instance, all you fags can do with these memes is try and redirect them back onto the right.

>you alt-righters are the REAL triggered safespace echochamber soiboi NPCs!

Every single time. You can't meme on your own.

>I follow
>I work
>I drive

Can you get more NPC than this?

Although the bog thing started on Jow Forums, the ones who gave it its current popular identity was Jow Forums.

it was the same faggot that started the boomer meme too the board is small here and you can just spam stupid shit untill it catches. Like that faggot that made a new wojak

he just high jacks popular topics and tries to sell his shit

FUCKING SHITLORDS

kotaku.com/how-the-npc-meme-tries-to-dehumanize-sjws-1829552261

Attached: 06af90ffa886ab40a3c9d334403b968fa09cacaa3a6ea57ef1081dfbbe96f945.jpg (779x533, 46K)

Attached: 1539560415289.png (680x683, 331K)

forgetting someone?

Attached: a06.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Every single fucking time.

Attached: 1523195573040.jpg (319x326, 19K)

But that's reddit cancer

Jow Forums created just hatred towards pajeets.

enjoy the ban

does leftists being npc’s explain why they can’t meme?

Stop.
Can't you see that you're hurting them?

Attached: stop.jpg (971x648, 137K)

>I follow motorsports
>I work on my car and bike
>I drive/ride my car and bike
>I shit post on Jow Forums

Attached: images (4).jpg (220x230, 4K)

These activities are getting harder to participate in with every year
More environmental and noise restrictions means less races can be run, tracks are getting shut down left right and centre so mega malls and housing developments can be built instead.
Modification restrictions on vehicles are tightening, fears of self driven vehicles being illegalized in the future.
Triggering retards on Jow Forums is always fun.

what makes these NPC activities? How about you offer some self thought reasons instead of posting generic meme images, NPC.

by that logic all of Jow Forums memes are reddits, newboi

Great, now my dad's gonna start sending me a bunch of fucking NPC memes from infowars, along with the rest of his "woke" shit he thinks he's sending to me as a favor.

and then the rightsoy shows their true face again, you're all stupid chainlink incels everybvbody can see your regresssed chin and your shitty body ododr eww stinky ahahah and then your mom and sister get blacked

Attached: chainlinker.jpg (1242x1211, 103K)

>This is just a new buzzword used to denigrate a culture or group in order to go to war, deny human rights, or brutally murder someone.
>brutally murder someone
My fucking sides. We're literally murdering those NPCs, frens

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 00.13.15.png (1444x850, 234K)

top kek is this real?

Attached: 0a4c1f889e21496969ca2684d3e1b0db2b621919132510289b020a3d9e8b46ed.png (1024x768, 610K)

You're a drone. The fact you tried to make your post sound more high brow further proves this.

I support you user, I do my share of track days too.

That's Jow Forums chemo. Wojak is reddit cancer

>pepe
No
>apu
No
>pink wojack
Yes
>wojack
No
>fresco
Yes
>npc
No/maybe
>brainlet
No
>grug
No

wojak and pepe predate the existence of biz. The rest our all ours except maybe apu

Holy shit lmao npc BTFO

I enjoy a good meme, like NPC, for the lulz it can provide, but people who try to force shitty memes or weaponize them to make some kind of political statement are absolute faggots.
LEAVE MEMES ALONE

>biz creator of all memes. we created;
>pepe
No
>apu
No
>pink wojack
Maybe? Not sure desu
>wojack
No
>fresco
I guess, but it was heavily forced through r9k and basically dead
>npc
Not really
>brainlet
No
>grug
No

>Jow Forums meme
>promoted on infowars
...ehh, guys:

Attached: ChainLink.jpg (960x960, 35K)

so a npc wants to do a npc contest

Don't forget bobo

Attached: 1529859782936.jpg (926x1221, 51K)

Can someone give me a quick rundown on why the npc meme is becoming so popular? Does it destroy libtards?

Controlled opposition doing exactly what controlled opposition does.

Attached: B44E7293-4DAE-4616-BA51-A0DCB7DFAE05.png (720x840, 216K)

Jow Forums was definitely on that train long before Jow Forums.

Some of those are old and belong to other boards. The only one that felt completely inorganic was the boomer meme, I don’t know nor have ever seen a single boomer that even touches a monster

>WHITE DEVILS
>FUCKING EVIL WHITES
>FUCKING EVIL SUBHUMAN DEMON ALT-RIGHTERS
>GO GO ANTIFA PUT THEM IN THEIR PLACE AND BEAT THEM
>You are an NP-BANNED

Attached: FEC0F5D4-F3F5-454C-B021-E54FC72E59F4.png (1749x1587, 291K)

boomer meme was definitely organic. the monster part was forced and made no sense but 30yo boomer itself is very relatable for a lot of us older posters. same reason sad frog gained so much traction in the beginning.

>s-stop dehumanizing N-people

Attached: F3A6BA98-1E75-49D8-B32E-F0A0B9391DB4.jpg (1024x681, 63K)

I should’ve clarified, the monster drink itself was inorganic, by itself, boomer and 30yo boomer were relatable, I agree

Also, same reason smug Pepe is now the defining image of Jow Forums, people got their hope back during the great meme war

whoosh

>PINK WOJAK MEMES ARE CRASHING
>INVEST IN NPC WOJAKS NOW!!!!

Attached: fygjidtu.png (720x883, 199K)

I thing smug pepe fell in favor of the boomer/apu duo.

Attached: 1F6816C0-F54C-404B-B846-F0B033B1EF7E.jpg (900x760, 108K)

These things are like tides, but it does help that apustaja is basically a deformed, more autismo pepe. 30yo boomer resonates well with oldfags

Why the bitcoin addresses lmao

apu apustaja is ylilauta meme

I didn't care much for it at first, but recognized it as having value as a catchy term. It's easy to understand, easy to spread, easy to use, it's insulting (especially for smug faggots who consider themselves special snowflakes) and comes in hand on a time where people are genuinely losing their ability to express themselves properly and can only communicate through the continuous regurgitation of memes and buzzwords. So I knew it'd catch on ever since the first time I saw it.

That said, I begun to actually like it when I noticed how worked up leftists were getting with it. They are taking it so seriously that it is hilarious.

Attached: npc.png (1154x398, 18K)

seed of an uncomfortable truth and everyone knows it. Internet blowing up the past 20 years has put a spotlight on just how samey so much of the population is. Pre-internet you could feel like you're special in your own local environment. You could pretend you weren't really exactly like the other girls who are all like the other girls.

You talk as if this homogenization of thought, behavior and speech wasn't a direct result of the spread of internet and globalism.
Truth is that most people in the world are indeed mediocre (by the very definition of mediocre) and don't have much value to offer, but this is made worse by the fact that people are molded by their influences and nowadays everyone's influence comes from the same sources. In the past a group of friends could form a singular behavior, singular internal jokes, a singular speech and singular ideas because their environment would be at least to some extent, singular. That changed however, at least in most cases and at least to some extent, because even though a specific group of friends may live singular experiences and may have different influences from other people here and there, they will ultimately consume the same sources of influences as everyone else in the do world too; that is, famous youtubers, trend memes, social media and so on.

There's also the fact that the internet encourages passive behavior, because you can easily consume its content without having to ever interact with it, unlike in real life (which over time will obviously prejudice your ability of expression and individual thought), and the fact that it gives strength to mob mentality because people are more likely to follow someone or an idea when they see that everyone else is doing the same.

Excuse me, this is biz. Please take your intelligent and insightful posts elsewhere.

This. I read that whole post and it was good. Disgusting.

Rage faces and other older memes lasted for years while nowadays they last a couple of months before dying out.
The boomer meme is like a tenth of it's significance compared to two months ago.