Chainlink > Enigma

Chainlink is living rent free in the enigma's head. The enigma team is so worried they ended up going into Chainlink's telegram crying. The screenshot shows the timestamp their rant started (PST time one) lol worth the read.

Attached: Screenshot_20181017-173843.png (1440x2560, 379K)

Wut

Enigma's team members and followers raided the Chainlink official telegram cause they scared/worried.

Stop being toxic

Tor Bair @ Enigma (ENG):
And we are hosting a joint Meetup with them in Berlin.

Found the enigma team member

You're reading too much into this. But keep living in your own fantasy world if you want...

Hi Tor

Attached: 1539322116524.jpg (1200x900, 427K)

It's absolutely hilarious. Imagine being that buttblasted
R E N T F R E E
E
N
T
F
R
E
E

No. It looks unprofessional when you have team members of a certain project go to another projects telegram to "discuss" and defend enigma. The team is full of amateurs. Sergey and the Chainlink team would never do such a thing...let alone worry about what other projects have to say about Chainlink

Attached: enigma bending the knee.jpg (602x383, 146K)

Fake drama. Both shitcoins going nowhere.

Someone copy this epic quote from user in to telegram:

You have to appreciate how our boy Serg just slipped in off chain computation via secure enclave as an additional use case.

I mean, it's a hilarious 'fuck you' to enigma, like "not only is your multiparty computation convoluted and unnecessary, but chainlink consumes your entire use case as a mere afterthought"

>Imagine being this invested in either shitcoin that you try to start a conflict on a water bottle dropshipping forum.

Also

Oy, OP is a faggot.

biz used to love enigma a couple of months ago. what happened? the telegram chats are pretty inactive right now and nothing really dramatic happened, dunno why people here make these threads.

HAHAHAHAHAH
FUCKING ENG IS FEELING SO INSECURE THAT IT HAS TO BRIGADE CL
WHAT A TIMELINE

Attached: 1532368695350.jpg (916x910, 66K)

he did say he's posted here before

they have been shitting up biz the past week or two as well I have noticed

im a diehard stinkylinky but im not going to beef against enigma

let the best Jason Parser win

is steve part of chainlink? looks like he got baited pretty hard

that was weird. Enigma is worried. Why even bother going into someone elses telegram to start an argument?

enigma is easily outperforming chainshit everybody who disagrees is some chainlink white incel with a small peeppe and likes to watch their girlfriend get blacked get hit fash scum fashit chainlink holder how does the boot taste you will all die HAHAHAHAH you will kill yourselves chainlink will fail ahahahahahaha and then your mothers and sisters will get blacked ahahahhaahahha

Attached: rightsoy.chainlinker.CRINGE.jpg (1600x1200, 201K)

mfw currently holding 5k ENG >.<
this shit better go somewhere one day.
either way I’m not selling until it does.

when staking goes live with mainnet it will blast off

I would be so proud to see my shitpost being used to rustle some jimmies

Projects struggling to get any blockchain adoption and enigma is going with "you need a blockchain on top of a blockchain"... could be some time fren

This is quite bullish for Link. Why else would someone do this unless they see a legitimate threat?

LINKtards started it first. They were spamming the Enigma telegram.

Hahahahaha
It was the chainlink team was it? How unprofessional for part of the actual enigma team to show up, criiiinge

How is it possible to be be this fucking deluded. Link is a fucking shittoken please leave this board.

Attached: 1538118208299.jpg (750x867, 151K)