Guys, this Swift document sounds alot like LINK to me

Attached: swift api.png (1466x742, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

swift.com/news-events/news/the-transformation-of-the-european-payments-landscape
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're honestly fucking retarded i can't

Um, what part brainlet?

pajeet this street document sounds a lot like toilet to me.

this is fucking massive

Please delet sirs

Checked

- Robust, global API platofrm and single trusted entry point
- Platform must be standard and reach every key player, (blockchain agnostic)
-Assurance of privacy and non commercial use of the data and transactional metadata (trusted execution environments)
- Support high value transactions- which Sergey always talks about
- API's interlinked with legacy business processes

Just bought 100K Swift tokens

Attached: 1539035284628.gif (500x720, 215K)

you have seen

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 7.57.01 PM.png (1682x842, 400K)

I have not but now it is all starting to come together

This is from the new white paper that came out today.. new FUD? Looks like it’s to bash the XRP shills

Attached: 598BE4F9-432C-42B8-A046-7D9848566A40.jpg (1125x1618, 598K)

>another chainlink schizo thread
guys you can give up any time, you are FUCKED why should the big guys use chainlink?? YOU ARE FUCKED pic related you guys ittt its a chainlink cult you believe everything the chainlink liars tell you pathetic

Attached: virgin.chainlinkler.jpg (500x729, 53K)

This sounds exactly what Chainlink is working with Swift on. yes!!!

You got a source for that?

Moon, brothers

Attached: 1525739579278.jpg (3530x2648, 2.51M)

Yes. Swift’s twitter links to a new white paper posted oct 17. Download it

swift.com/news-events/news/the-transformation-of-the-european-payments-landscape

>assurance of absolute privacy
>smart contracts
no

>what are permissioned chains

Semi related question I've been trying to figure out about how Chainlink could be used..

If my bank was plugged into Chainlink, I should be able to issue a payment to an onchain contract, and have my dollar reflected as a token on the network, correct? And I could then do things on chain with that dollar, and not have to worry about the tides of volatility in the whole crypto market? And the reason this is possible with Chainlink, and cannot be done without it, is that it ensures the payment was authorized from a trusted source (my bank account), and no one would be able to create tokenized dollars from thin air except for a bank confirming that the funds exist and the transaction is valid?

Am I understanding this correctly? I must not be because there's no way such a thing would go unnoticed for so long when the possibilities are so huge.

Delusional linkies... They're partnering with xrp and enigma

>ctrl+f
>no chainlink
>no smart contract

>>assurance of absolute privacy
>>smart contracts
>no
Actually, yes. Sergey Nazarov JUST presented on this. Storing private data off chain and also handling computations off chain, and then using chainlink as the trusted oracle to link the off chain computation to the smart contract on chain.

Also, chainlink (maybe?) competitor oracle labs/ekidin is trying to address this problem as well.

Thanks for this link.

Nah

1k eoy !