Blocks Your Path

Full support from Money Skelly. When will you fags ever learn you won't make it in the oracles game.

Attached: rep.jpg (700x465, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitgo.com/info/resources#multi-currency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please someone shoot this fucker in the face already.

OMG also got skeletor's full support you retard. Did you forget already or is the average Jow Forumstard's memory no longer than 30 minutes?

Attached: vitalik.jpg (2448x3264, 2.16M)

It's funny to think about how the best way to make money on augur would be to utilize chainlink to provide the response to augur.

Pretty obvious that Augur is better than chainstink when Sergey is paying jeets to shit all over this board

> t. retards who don't understand how CL and augur are different
> t. don't even bat an eye when vitalik avoids discussing "the toyota of oracles" but will happily discuss anything else
And then we have
who is obviously such a newfag that he wasn't even here for the ico days but still insists on making commnets

Comfier than ever.

comments*

been in crypto since ETH ICO nigga. yes, your investment is still garbage

> I-I was around for the eth ico I promise
> obviously hasn't paid attention to any link info threads
> seriously tries to claim that augur is better

Keep making me feel comfy please.

Augur is a prediction market that nobody uses, isn't it already working? And no one is using it, so probably never will

>paid attention to any link info threads
you mean the paid shill disinfo threads or the 1000 eoy bros? no thanks Rakesh

the dapp is absolute garbage and needs heaps of work. still got a better chance than chainlink considering Vitalik is personally shilling it

Money skeleton is bitter communist faggot
He shills it not for gaygur to succeed but to cockblock LINKies
He just doesn't want you neets to be rich of muh blockchain

I no longer Vitalik or ETH desu. Just saying how I see it as a speculator

no longer like*

bitgo.com/info/resources#multi-currency
Everything that institutions are getting access to through fidelity. No LINK on the list. get fucked again.

> shill disinfo threads
Yeah totally - all disinfo. Sibos never happened, announcements and working chainlinks running on ropsten never happened, gonser shilling chainlink never happened, cryptlets devs totally not adding to the github, the creator of solidity never shilled it, nothing. Nada. Zilch. You - an absolute brainlet on a tibetan prayer bead carving symposium - have completely laid the truth bare.

Totally not feeling comfy anymore - I'll trust you and buy augur pls sirs.

Yes sir, buy augurs on yobit
Very good coin

I tried it. It wasn't bad. It's just the lack of liquidity that makes it unusable.

i wonder why no one's tried robbing this vitalik faggot. he's got a pretty fat stack of ETH and i'm sure it's worth atleast a couple billion and he's a massive autist faggot who probably has never thrown a punch in his life..

he also deserves it, so hmm..

oh why yes sir very good augur like fast car chainlink like snail
chainlink no good for smart man like us - smart man like us know that link is just paid disinfo to confuse an enterprising sir
chainlink has never:
had its whitepaper co-written by ari juels who is still an advisor
had the WEF link directly to smartcontract's website as a reference for how smartcontracts are going to shift
had confirmed future plans with towncrier and factom

or anything else which idiot discuss on this bizrael forum
no, smart investor will listen to
and do the needful

Attached: chart.png (1209x624, 78K)

>i had the easiest opportunity of history for x1000 and i missed it
gj outing yourself as a retard
inb4 "multimillionaire but still hangs around"
muh you're here forever is bullshit cope for poorfags

lol how is there no link in there, DENT is in it FFS