JUST

Attached: 1_pbuBfvO6gMKMDocUaMbHXA.png (1430x1154, 887K)

Ah, another Dero meme thread, very nice.

Attached: image.jpg (261x300, 35K)

Kek, we warned you faggots multiple times that whales were manipulating Dero, but no one listened...

You're posting in the wrong thread, Monerocuck.

Attached: DERO.jpg (774x866, 141K)

Are you mad Dero has dropped? Enjoy funding terrorism, you brainlet.

I wouldn't even dirty my bargepole with that shite

DERO exit scammed finally top lol. The developers left it for dead, it's over. Will be forgotten in a matter of a few months even if a bull market starts because no one will develop it anymore.
GET REKT DEROFAGS

Attached: KEK.jpg (600x600, 296K)

Why do derocucks hate monero? Are you guys jealous that XMR isn't a scam?

>no valid arguments, only namecalling and projections
prepare to get rekt, fags

Attached: DERO.png (684x469, 269K)

How are we going to get rekt when we don't own any dero?

Dero is a piece of shit, best monero fork is Masari

DERO
E
R
O
COMFY
O
M
F
Y

You would think that the imbecile investors have finally learnt the lesson of not investing in shitcoins with anonymous developers.

The sole purpose of being anonymous in this space (exception being Satoshi) is to scam the dumb motherfuckers and to not suffer any repercussions as a result

And then to have the possibility of launching another scam and fuck other investors in the ass. And then another... then another.

>penis incoming

Fuck off, goblincoiner.

Attached: DERO.jpg (649x468, 44K)

>Asks valid question
>Deronigger proceeds to shit his pants
You pajeets are funny

>pajeets
check your id colour, nigger

Attached: DERO.png (435x580, 530K)

monerocucks

Attached: MiserlyGlitteringHamster-poster.jpg (3840x2076, 219K)

There's no room for cowards in cryptospace.

HAHAHAHAHA I can't believe some idiots are selling DERO when it dumps, it's so fucking obvious what's going to happen soon and then we go to 10$+, ask to Captain

Biggest scam coin, prove me wrong

More difficult : DERO excellent coin, prove me wrong

100% shitcoins like dero will exit scam once the devs run out of premine money since there's no new cash entering this space.

Monero did x100 because it launched when the space barely had a 10 bil marketcap, your scamcoin has literally 0 chance of doing that now that every brainlet is shilling the shit out of it because they're holding bags.

Why should I buy this shit when there's Monero?

because its premined and the creators want to scam the sheeps :)

how is this just?
i invested a week ago at 13 when i saw it the first time on here,
now its 24
one of my best gainers in quite a while
we even spiked at 29 for a short time

this. Call it what you want, i've made loads of money from it and i plan to keep riding the wave until at least another 2x.

> Bags
It's on a climb to $10 end of November, stay poor NEET.
> Bu- Bu- it's sh-shit!!
Wait for those smart contracts to launch and get listed on more exchanges, gonna pull a Digitex
> Screen cap this Pajeets

Right? I mean we're up 500% since last month, the idea that it wasn't going to correct is absurd. I'm waiting on baited breath for smart contracts at this point, if he pulls it off then this thing is gonna do a mega moon shot, but it's doubtful if he will, but he's come through on everything else so I'll give Captain the benefit of the doubt.