Hey Jow Forums where should I move as a mid 20s user

Hey Jow Forums where should I move as a mid 20s user
>suburbs with cheaper rent but more roommates and a 20+ minute commute each way
>downtown in the building walking distance to where I wagecuck and a bunch of bars/restaurants
Does it make financial sense to spend an extra $500 a month to live closer to work and bars/roasties ?

Attached: 1530639355050.jpg (1080x1080, 1.2M)

yes. cabbing roasties back to your house means more money spent

theres no "implication" either because Uber and Lyft are so prevalent

I did the suburb/rural meme, but picked up all my roasties at local colleges
iQt 3.14's > Bar roasties

But user, aren't most roasties living in major cities college grads?

sauce on those tits

I guess you're right, the BA is the new high school diploma. Personally I hate the city

I follow this thot in IG and she does not look hot like this one pic at all

IG link nao. those tanlines
ermagherd

social network whores and fags who give them attention are degenerates, degrade society and should kill themselves
Jow Forums and Jow Forums pill
SAGGY
A
G
G
Y

>SAGGY
>A
>G
>G
>Y
wut

A shorter commute sounds good

I live in a major city in the US, just graduated grad school and fuck roasties on the reg (usually 2-3 new girls a week). However, I'm also unemployed, have 0 close friends and I fucking hate the city.

If I could move to the suburbs or some smaller sized city with more nature and friendlier people, I'd do it in a heart beat. I don't think it's worth living in a big city just for the roasties. Unless you have some insane paying job and really close friends in the city, it's probably a lot more comfy living in the burbs. The big city is soul crushing and breeds bugmen.

buffalo ny is exactly what you just described

learn to use google you fucking ape

>submitting to the road jew

Fuck cars and fuck all the expenses associated with cars.

If you’re on a road, it automatically revokes basically all of your rights along with possibly the most valuable asset: your time.

Shoebox downtown life is the best decision I have ever made.

If you can't live with your parents, I would suggest the following.

Find a semi expensive city but not NYC/SF. Take a look at the map of trains and compare rent based on 30 minute train rides (commutes).

I live about a 30 minute train ride from the business center of Chicago (the Loop). I live with my parents, but I could just as easily get a $1200 one bedroom apartment.

Now compare this to actually living in the city, and paying $2.5K+ for a 1 bedroom, and having to walk multiple blocks to work anyways. If you decide to use a car to get to work, you are going to have a really expensive parking spot, have to buy insurance, and pay for gas and maintenance. That doesn't even include the price of the car. I'd assume, that'd be an extra $10K a year ($800/mo) at the least.

Living near a train station with a 30 minute ride from the city allows me to get dropped off by my mom, when she leaves for work in the suburbs herself. I can get to my job in less time that people trying to fight through a 1hr-1hr30min commute by car, and I have no obligations besides a train ticket ($190/mo) I pay month to month. I could easily find another job in another city and have no mismatches between assets (gainful employment) and liabilities (if I had a long term lease, car payment, etc... for example).

That's sad user.
I love traveling by car, I'm considering living out of one unironically despite being able to afford a house.

What could be more fun than enjoying a fast BMW/Porsche on the way to work? We are the last generation to truly enjoy petrol combustion engines for cheap.

Different strokes for different folks.

You can get that in the city. I’m in a 1BR in lake view for 1400. Wicker Park/Logan Square will get you closer to 1200

>Agenda 21
literal NPC-tier thinking

This is pathetic. I am from Chicago got the fuck out because tax's are too damn high and rent isn't worth it. I worked downtown and paid for a studio cuckbox, could have gotten a 1Br, yeah. But wasn't willing to spend the extra chedder. A couple of my co-workers did exactly what you're doing. Making 70-85 k living with their parents in the burbs throughout their 20's to save on rent. Fucking lame if that's what you're doing just kys.

Fuck that. GTFO out of that city faggot.

Attached: 417411.png (434x716, 348K)

Meant for

i tried before i asked, nothing came up on reverse image search