Use a micro-warp device duuuuuh

What the fuck are you on about?

Have fun.

Attached: dfdf.png (1366x768, 125K)

bicycle and backpack

This thread is glowing how did you do that

tape it on your back.

kek I always love the tabs people open in these

id ask for a refund, who wrapped your sandwiches like that?

> girlfriend asmr
> genderfluid support
> refugee
> acne removal
> prostate massager

this must be fake right, no one can be such a loser.

D-dad?

3lb averages $3k

how do people move this stuff ?

Wait what? Your anticipating making 1k per pound??? What? Or you just mean taking the kilos from one to the other. Not actually selling it but by bit.

Are you flying driving, walking or what? How far...

UPS

haha nice try CIAnigger

hide it inside your butt

Maybe a stupid question, but what happens if you just send it per mail? Do they check it for drugs?

Is that a moby huge? Or drugs?

why don't you just put it in a truck and, like, move it

hide it by snorting it up your nose. foolproof

They snort it all.

hello newfag

>prostate massager

Attached: 1538927090513.jpg (222x293, 19K)

Jesus fuck user i haven't laughed in a hot min

t. Doesnt know what crypto is actually used for

kek

>implying these are bundled of drugs and not childrens bodies

>from ebay

Attached: 1516120720154.jpg (1080x1080, 77K)

they have dogs, mostly at borders. but things can still get by in small, well secured quantities

>trilby vs fedora

If you ship via the USPS with priority mail your packages are protected under federal law from unlawful search and seizure. That means even if they fucking KNOW for a fact you are shipping drugs in that package they can't do anything to it without a warrant. Obviously it still isnt 100% safe but if you were to ship drugs through something like UPS or FedEx those companies can open your packages all they want and fuck you

usps can probe a package suspected of drugs they just cant open it

still best route, but dont get crazy. put it in a metal box or something a probe couldnt penetrate.

Thx user so far you come close

HOW ABOUT TOP 5 METHODS FOR TRANSPORTATION ? THX BIZ

This man knows. Idk about bulk powdered drugs, but I know several people who order weed by the pound through USPS and have never had issues. I ordered gram quantities of novel psychedelics throughout college with no issue.

So far USPS #1

Yup. It's not just the fact that they need to jump hoops to open a package but the sheer volume of mail they handle is way more than all the private services combined. It's just harder for them to sift it all.

And do you guys really think the people working the line at the USPS are gonna really give a shit if they found a package that had weed in it? That means they would have to fill out a shit ton of paperwork, probably hold shit up, etc. When youre working for 10bucks an hour you dont give a shit about that crap.

uber or a greyhound

hi newfren

Why does a thread about baking flour gain so much attention ? You guys are funny . Go make cakes they taste really good when you know a good recipe. My favorite is lemon cake

fucking top kek thank you